Why do Amerimutts and their government think non-whites are actually white?

Why do Amerimutts and their government think non-whites are actually white?
newsfeed.time.com/2012/09/07/egyptian-immigrant-wants-to-be-reclassified-as-black/

Other urls found in this thread:

web-beta.archive.org/web/20150317011622/http://newobserveronline.com/white-americans-remained-shockingly-european-despite-decades-pro-racial-mixing-propaganda-new-dna-study-reveals/?replytocom=492090
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

>1978
>Jimmy Cuckter administration
I'm sure that problem has been fixed since then.

Is USA really a white country?

LOL USA
LOL

it's not.

middle eastern and north africans arent black either

Egyptians are bronze and black.

They're not friggin snow white Scotsmen.

>Why do Amerimutts and their government think non-whites are actually white?

They do this to counter any criticism they aren't allowing whites in

They're whiter than average american i think. this is why USA classifies them as white.

For graph, chart and statistical reasons that is

Also forgot to mention they do this to crime statistics as well. There's a few mug shot sheets floating around that show this. It's bolsters the white crime statistics higher.

Really?

We don't, Democrats do for demographics to fuck whites
web-beta.archive.org/web/20150317011622/http://newobserveronline.com/white-americans-remained-shockingly-european-despite-decades-pro-racial-mixing-propaganda-new-dna-study-reveals/?replytocom=492090

Why are you complaining? Don't you like the idea of being considered white and not an insect for once?

If you actually called me wh*Te i'd literally beat the shit out of you and murder you

WE WUZN'T KANGS

Thanks user. I'm sorry now I got rid of old folder. Never thought I'd still be talking about this shit 15 years later.

You do seem extremely angry. This is the second time u have made this thread in the last two hours. What's got you so riled up?

Nah you would try and he would just shoot your dumbass and I'd jack off to you bleeding out and screaming like a pig.

Did you know the prophet Mohammad was white. The Haddith go on and on about his whiteness.

lol That's the same "56%" guys who shit on Europe for taking in Syrians.

Lol