BRAZIL LOVE THREAD

Show your love for the greatest, richest and most prosperous nation in South America!

Founded by the European settlers, their blood still lives on and we are proud to have come from them.

We are eternally grateful for Dom Pedro to have declared our independence, long live the king.

Brazil is ok I guess.

In other news, things really are happening today

>larger than Europe
>europe kills 16 million of their own over land that is smaller than Alagoas

baka

Are you from northwest? If so kill yourself. Brazil hope lies in the whites of the south. Anything else is hopeless and degenerate.

Delightful country

I'm from the south, and it's true.
Most are white and it's the best place in the country. But not everything is lost, I believe we can help our white brothers fight and make Brazil great again.

That was in Angola

gr8 b8 m8

>UMA

What a relief. There is no hope for the rest of the nation, the government is too corrupt, the south should be independent and the new government Constitution similar to USA or else we would fail again...

Oh ok. I went to Rio once it the mountain and beaches made it one of the most beautiful places I've seen. But filled with utter nig nog degeneracy. I remember seeing a 300lbs nigress on the beach and her anorexic nignog was standing over her pouring water from a bucket to keep her cool. Reminded me of when a blue whale beaches. Lapa was degenerate outside of the stairs. Lake Botagago would be beautiful if clean. Heavy police presence in the day but by night drug addicts are walking the avenue in Copacabana. Major white flight from there. Sad

>prosperus
Are you talking abour Uruguay, nigger?

Forget about Rio. When you visit again go to the south, like Santa Catarina or Rio Grande do sul. You will find white people and the nature and beaches are still beautiful.

Keep going south and you see no niggers.

Damn. Isn't it kind of sad how many beautiful places in the world would be great to live in if you just removed non-whites from them?

might just go to mediterranean beaches if thats only what one seeks

I'm sorry that you had to go to Rio.
It's the California of Brazil, but worse. It's filled with "diversity" and communist cucks.
I know right wings from there but they are very oppressed by the city's government and the cucked population.

If you ever come here again, go to São Paulo or the Southern States.

Bahia is good too, but don't expect white people, they are mostly mixed but are not bad people when compared to the other nigs.

São Paulo represents Brazil pretty well seeing as how a lot of people are from there, but the South has a bigger land area.

This.
I'm from Santa Catarina and I have nothing besides the federal government to complain about.

Cisplatina*
Uruguay is a fake nation.

*sees flag*
I'm sorry man :(

Only with a civil war my friend.

Our best hope is to bring some folks to south and continue with the separatist movement.

sweden is a very beautiful country, a shame it is filled with muslims.

That's a great idea. Almost our entire population here in the south supports the movement, I'd say 90% from what polls show.

>I'm sorry man :(
It's ok, civil war is approaching with thunderous speed anyway. Are there many blonde, blue eyed Brazilians? My ex-gf was from Sao Paolo but she looked like a typical mediterranean.

The British had to keep north niggers like you from taking the biggest deep water port in South America. Turned out to be great for us.

My family is mostly that. Skinny, tall, blue eyes, blonde and some speak German or Italian.

I've seen girls like that, they look like Mia Khalifa or something, I'm not into it desu

No there aren't. They are extremely rare.
That's what race mixing does to a society, and if the remaining ones ever mix you can say bye to those too.

fb.com / londres24horas/ videos / 1740798086222950/

Robber gets beat down by a brazilian and a portuga.

São Paulo is very mixed. But further south is A-OK.

in london*

>nigger
You know I'm not.
Spanish speakers are though, it's just natural. It's like you guys grabbed a bunch of negros and bred the white spanish speakers out.
How the fuck do you manage to be so dark Diego Tyrone LeShawn de Maradona?

In the south there are though.
Not in all of it, but the interior of Santa Catarina has a bunch. Towns like Pomerode, Orleans and Blumenau are filled with them.

Will keep in mind. To be honest it was not a bad trip. Just like it is nice to visit Los Angeles or other parts of California. But to live there would be hell. I met a Brazillian nignog who rented stand up paddle boards. He lived in New York but came every summer to open his stall and make money he told me he would never live in Rio.

How likely would it be for a secession to really happen there? Isn't there a lot of gas reserves in the south? Makes it hard to believe the Brazillian government would let you seceed.

Are tall blonde blue eyed ubermensch treated better or worse than let's say niggers, in general? What if you go to a majority black-area? Will you still be worshipped or just shot/robbed?

Chile is much more developped HDI 0.82 for Chile 0.75 for Brazil

Don't they murder gringos in some places there? I saw a video of some white dude being burned alive by a bunch of frenzied monkeys.

The government is a mess right now. So there's hope.

It's time for your daily mango. You're not making sense.

Treated better. But heavily targetted by niggers in dangerous areas for presumely "being rich" and hotter to women than the monkey faced monsters are.

Interesting. Do you think there is any possibility of establishing a White-Brazilian ethnostate in the future? Do people even want it? If not, what do you propose for your country's future?

I am Italian descendent. Not blue eyed (got unlucky with the genes) they will call you German(alemão), If you are tall they fear you, else prepare to suffer.

Hasn't your government removed another corrupt politician today/yesterday?
Is the cleansing going on well?

>>nigger
>You know I'm not.
Alright then.

It is impossible. To even have the possibility to do so, there'd be needed heavy structural changes.
Anyone would like it, although I doubt the nowaday mongrels even think about it.
No proposal to the country's future other than a nuke. Brazil is the jewish endgame. The south should separate and save the few pure whites it has, because even there many of the "whites" are lighter skinned mongrels.

>White-Brazilian
>White
>Brazilian

I don't follow bro.

It would be better if they removed the entire system.
95% of politicians are corrupt here.

>they
Who are they? The niggers? What is the admixture of the average mongrel in Brazil, is it more native/indian or more leaning towards afro/carribean slave descendants? I'm around 190cm and quite strong but I feel like if I went to Rio or something I would still just get shot for being blonde/white.

Hmm sorry mate but to me there is no difference between Uruguay and Brazil from a racial viewpoint.

There are no black only areas where I live, but the places that do have blacks are usually more dangerous.

And it depends where you go, on private owned places they will most likely treat you better but they gave priority to niggers on things like healthcare because "muh white guilt". This is not directly our fault though, it's just what happens when your government was filled with commies for 13 years, this will go away though, with the rising right wing.

Chile doesn't have any niggers or welfare suckers, it's the only reason why our numbers are lower. The poor areas make the statistics not represent the good part of the country too well. It's like if you took the crime rate from Detroid and said that that was the american average.

Probably in the northeast/north.
Below that gringos are welcome and help our economy a lot.

White by your definition of white, kek.

Maybe. The people sure want it, it's no doubt, but the Brazilian government hates that idea because that would kill Brazil.

Right now, there isn't much we can do, people are just waiting to see what happens with all these scandals and who wins in 2018. I'm sure something will happen though, it's a matter of time.

That happens so often that I stopped following the news. It's going well though, even the biggest commie of them all is under severe danger of going to prison ( Lula ).

>Rio

Dude, stop.
We get it, we fucked you up in the past, but it's time to move on. How about you try to fix your country instead of trying to prove that somehow all brazilians are negros like you?

Start by banning weed then we'll talk.

uruguay is the whitest south american country. the thing is, brazil is big and diverse, but the southern region is almost identical to uruguay

the southernmost state shares culture with uruguay and argentina

>No proposal to the country's future other than a nuke. Brazil is the jewish endgame.

Fuck, that's depressing. Are there any active white separatist groups? Is anyone even trying? I really fear that Europe will end up like this too if we don't do something soon, just a big brown mess.

>w-we are white believe me

AHJAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAYH0AHA AHASHAHAHAHAHA

You haven't been here, i understand. We are a white country. Probably the only one in south America. Argies are mostly white, but they have a lot of inmigration.

RIO GRANDE DO SUL IS NOT BRAZIL RIO GRANDE DO SUL IS NOT BRAZIL RIO GRANDE DO SUL IS NOT BRAZIL RIO GRANDE DO SUL IS NOT BRAZIL RIO GRANDE DO SUL IS NOT BRAZIL RIO GRANDE DO SUL IS NOT BRAZIL RIO GRANDE DO SUL IS NOT BRAZIL RIO GRANDE DO SUL IS NOT BRAZIL RIO GRANDE DO SUL IS NOT BRAZIL RIO GRANDE DO SUL IS NOT BRAZIL RIO GRANDE DO SUL IS NOT BRAZIL RIO GRANDE DO SUL IS NOT BRAZIL RIO GRANDE DO SUL IS NOT BRAZIL RIO GRANDE DO SUL IS NOT BRAZIL RIO GRANDE DO SUL IS NOT BRAZIL RIO GRANDE DO SUL IS NOT BRAZIL RIO GRANDE DO SUL IS NOT BRAZIL RIO GRANDE DO SUL IS NOT BRAZIL RIO GRANDE DO SUL IS NOT BRAZIL RIO GRANDE DO SUL IS NOT BRAZIL RIO GRANDE DO SUL IS NOT BRAZIL RIO GRANDE DO SUL IS NOT BRAZIL RIO GRANDE DO SUL IS NOT BRAZIL RIO GRANDE DO SUL IS NOT BRAZIL RIO GRANDE DO SUL IS NOT BRAZIL

all the degenerate drugies im acquainted with want to move to your country why dont you take them all

You were Portugal's biggest mistake and one of the main sources for Western degenerate behaviour. You should be split into half a dozen countries.

this man will save brazil!
he will crush the gommies.
and will forbid monkey dishes (not uma delicia!).

My country is ok bro, honestly.

You're right about the weed though. Also, our govt is pro faggots and shit.

Aren't you mixed with natives though? How can you still call yourself white after such an unholy union? Or are you guys like the Argentinians who mostly descend from Italian/spanish/german settlers?

forgot pic !

Brasil is White!!! WE ARE WHITE!!!!

I know i know... that's fucked up.

well ... wiki says otherwise :
Rio Grande do Sul is Brazil's southernmost state
Rio Grande do Sul is Brazil's southernmost stateRio Grande do Sul is Brazil's southernmost stateRio Grande do Sul is Brazil's southernmost state
Rio Grande do Sul is Brazil's southernmost stateRio Grande do Sul is Brazil's southernmost stateRio Grande do Sul is Brazil's southernmost stateRio Grande do Sul is Brazil's southernmost stateRio Grande do Sul is Brazil's southernmost stateRio Grande do Sul is Brazil's southernmost stateRio Grande do Sul is Brazil's southernmost state

>PARDILEIROS
>BRANCOS

KKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKK

If it wasn't for the south that's what we would be.
And there are a lot, but the main one is "O Sul é meu país", which carry out polls all the time and interact with the masses a lot.
They have been going for decades and have made a lot of noise. You see the three star sticker on a lot of cars, which is their symbol.

So isn't Rio.

Do you mean Angola? Man, look at that place.
I can assure you, we have not influenced western society too much because we've been cut off until recently.
Blame the degenerate liberals, not us. We are all up for saving western society and fighting for it.

brazilian degerancy doesnt influence shit

isso não invalida o que ele disse

I work for Jair Messias Bolsonaro and I have great plans to bring back the Monroe Doctrine after he is elected. It will obviously be a new version, suited for the problems and challenges of our time, mainly globalism, but it will be huge. The first time he will speak about it will be in an interview for Alex Jones sometime soon.

I'd like to visit Brazil one day, where do I go?

Honest opinion. I want to move to South America. I am 90% German blooded American. Don't want to make life decisions based on Brazilian booty meme that lured me before. So have been eye-ing the whitest countries in South America, but this looks degenerate as fuck...

I know these crazy feminists are the outlier but they represent a mind virus in the community. It's why I don't return to America...

There were basically no natives here and spanish and italians killed the few that actually lived here.

We are sons of Italians, Spanish, English and French mostly. Most of us have european pasports and family still in europe.

This country is 85% pure euro descent. Also, Montevideo was the first colony in the south, Buenos Aires spawnd off of us.

Brazil is first world.

We superpower by 2030.

Bolsonaro gonna make brazil into singapore.

We have a lot of resources.

Brazil is white.

South. Anything below Curitiba.

Why do you prioritize football than food?

Balneário Camboriú in Santa Catarina.

"white" in brazil is the biggest meme
being brazilian means that somewhere in you genealogical tree there's a baby who was born from either a senzala-rape or a "consensual"-mucama intercourse

Those are the commies, they are non-existent in the south, really rare breed.
It's like I said, those places are the Cali of Brazil. No one besides themselves likes them.

At least you remove the corrupt from your land
We can't remove a single corrupt delegate from the Congress without having the remaining of the previous government chimping out
Pic related

BRAZIL IS WHIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIITE

We put estrogen in our water here in sao paulo.

We do this because we are kangz.

Those are Argentinean feminists. And Argentina is not the whitest country, we are.

Also, we have clean air, food, water and only 3.4 million people.

Lived there, great place.

You're fake news. My family came here just two generations ago, it's impossible for that to have happened.

outside porto alegre people don't even know proper portuguese lol

Lemme explain brazil :
Northeast :
very poor people most violent states.
Amazonia (north) :
forests
central and east :
farms
Southest :
The engine of this shithole, we have here Sao Paulo the only state that could survive withtout the rest of brazil.
Rio - Brazil paradise lost. It looks great but we cant have beeutiful things therefore its violent as fuck.
South :
Most immigrants. we took them with open hearts, now they want to take the land we offered to them. Its like you let your friend use a room, then your friend starts to disagree on how your house should be and block the door and call the room a house of his own. I guess i would not mind if they secced right now. but do they have to be such bitches about it ? i mean they are immigrants trying to steal land.

>killed the few that actually lived here.
Very nice. Just googled and saw Uruguay has an average IQ of 96, not bad. In a few years once the Somalis have spread in my country we'll be below that.

But why many Brazilians looks so black eg. Ronaldinho, Neymar?

What a coincidence, the whitest countries are the most developed.
We need to cull non whites.

>thread about Brazil love
>spics infesting the threads with their jealously
Why do you even bother to post? I give you money every December when I go shopping in Uruguay/Argentina because things there are just cheaper.

You're not "all white" like you're claiming. You're similar to the population of major cities in southern Brazil; nothing new here.

as a gaucho id rather be annexed by argentina and uruguay desu. our culture is much more similar than that of parana and santa catarina

Lol. They are white. Are you colorblind or something????

as a gaucho you should leave brazil, and stop saying things that will never happen.

We're unique. I prefer to be independent.

>once the Somalis have spread in my country
You are very weolcomed here. Don't bring your somalis though.

recife, fortaleza, manaus, são luiz do maranhão, rio de janeiro, ouro preto, foz do iguaçu

SOUTH BRAZIL ISN'T WHITE
PARANÁ AND THE BIG CITIES FROM SANTA CATARINA ARE FILLED WITH NIGGERS
AND THE WHITE GERMANS, SLAVS AND ITALIANS FROM RIO GRANDE DO SUL ARE ALL FILTHY COMMIES
GOD HELP US ALL REEEEEEEEE

are you for real ? does he know that Sup Forums can back him up if he stop backing Israel ?

Rio Grande do Sul is the poorest country in the south, it's also the blackest and the one which has been most impacted by black culture. The "centro espíritas" speak for itself.

>big city
>not filled with niggers

I've considered emigrating to either Argentina ( Patagonia) or Iceland before. Eventually I realized that it will do no good in the end, I can't outrun the Jew forever. I think I'm just gonna stay and try to fight it out, I know many Swedes my age who will do the same. In 30 years, if it all fails, then maybe I'll consider leaving again. But then again if I run away and leave my country then that makes me no better than a spineless kike or one of those syrian "refugees".

Wait, you tell me bolsonaro is going to be in Infowars?
Hope it works out, I heard he wants to bring the american 2nd amendment to Brazil.

Tell him that backing israel is a huge mistake.

yeah, but problem is : he is a jew cocksucker.