Race War?

Why would you want a race war when you cant even go a day without internet?

>remove kebab
>remove niggers
>remove every non-white
>life becomes good
>crime goes down
>no more tax money on immigrants
>more funding on actual important shit

How will you remove then when you cant even get a gf?

>aquiring a gf
>shooting non-whites
>equally has tough
What did the nigger mean by this?

White European* immigrants made America great

I think youre a loser.

White ppl dont exist.

>live in europe
>times are hard and you hear a word about the American good way of life
>decide to move there to live the american dream
>work hard everyday when arrive there
>build up a beautiful nation
>some hundred years later
>mexican and niggers built america

>Margaret Thatcher coloring book

>Be europoor
>Cant come to America
>Blacks and mexicans living in America

What's wrong with her cheeks?

Your loss tbqh
Europeans were the ones that made America into what it is
Not some lazy coons and spics

But the girl in the pic doesn't live near any of the immigrants that she is so quick to praise and make excuses for. She is only vaguely aware that they are really here for CHEAP LABOR and her life is easier because she has servants by proxy. (She doesn't actually deal with any servants unless she has help come to her house.)

And racists and xenophobes also dont live near any immigrants.

GET THE FUCK OUT KIKE,

SLIDE THREAD

EMOTIONAL SLIDE

AWAN ARRESTED...... AWAN USING BILL / HILLARY CLINTON LAWYERS

DEBBIE WASSERMAN SCHULTZ FAMILY MEMBER STEVEN WASSERMAN IS THE OVERSEEING ATTORNEY

DWS ALSO CALLED THE POLICE AND TOLD THEM TO GIVE BACK THEIR LAPTOPS OR THEIR WOULD BE " CONSEQUENCES "

COMEY-MCCABE EXPOSED, COMEY WIFE RECEIVED $700K FROM HILLARY CLINTON FOR NOT PROSECUTING EMAIL SERVERS / TREASON

NO ONE IS COVERING THIS IN THE MEDIA

YOU KNOW WHERE THE OPTIONS BOX IS , NOW SPELL IT OUT

But I live in America.

I dont hate niggers or anything, but the fact remains that wherever they go, they ruin everything. Keeping that in mind, why wpuld anyone reasonable want them in their country?

Are you a white or non-white?

omfg someone hang this disabled dumb invalid bitch

I bet youve never even talked to a black perosn.

Who would ally with whites and who with niggers in an hypothetical race war?

DO YOU SLIDE ON ALL YOUR BOARDS LIKE THIS
>I MIGHT

non white and my sexy gf is white. pic not me but pic related

Catholic mexicans would go wtih christian whites, vs jews, vs arabs and black muslims.

I havent, no. But that doesnt refute my point. Like I've said, I dont hate you guys, I just think that we should live away from each other. I it for the best

Stop racemixing
Preserve your own race

Yeah but nobody cares what you think anymore because you are racist, and the world is good.

I wont race mix her, shes just my gf.

kek, this fucking 85 IQ subhuman retard is back.

>you are racist

Perhaps, but it doesnt mean that i am wrong when i say rhat niggers ruin countries.

youre back, actual subhuman.

Yeah but you are lonely, racist, and obsolete.

Why haven't the mods banned you yet? Stop spamming.

I have good life mate. But i beg you, cease baiting for a second and try to give me a single example of a prosperous black counttry

There isn't one

i wonder, what would happen if technically random people start doing acid attacks on those hoes. would be funny desu

I have. Spoiler alert: they're lazy, violent and entitled. They have no sense of responsibility or accountability. They're also bitter as fuck.

Not all black people are niggers, though. Just the vast majority.

Why is Africa such objectively shit when they have the highest genetic diversity of the 7 continents? Why are the only cities there built by Europeans? Why did the Boers develop a more prosperous civilization in SA in decades than Africans did in centuries? Because you're barely higher functioning than apes.

Hes met them because he is one.
]]no you dont, youre lonely. Wakanda is doing great. The best even.
They cant.

Because we want to go a day without internet.

Is your life an eternal misery?

Why did your mother file for divorce?

>check them trips

Dumb Nordic cunt ordered a shirt off buzzfeed

I would go without internet my whole life if it was needed. Im only pro ethnic war germans vs slavs. I dont care about niggers/kikes and others.

Every race does this

Nah cuz im not a southern poorfag.

retards
BASIC GESTALT ON DNC HAPPENING
>Debbie Wasserman Schultz, former DNC chair, hires Pakistani nationals (Imran Awan and four others) for IT work at the DNC in 2005
>Extremely overpaid ($4 million+ salary), had massive debts, years of suspicious activity (taking money from Iraq, Hezbollah, fraud, wiretapping and extorting their own mother etc)
>Awans' father changed name and disowned sons for "detestable illegal behavior"
>Despite being IT staff, Awans ignored requests for computer repairs and didn't do their actual job
>Other IT competitors offered their services at much lower rates, yet for some mysterious reasons the DNC kept the Awans
>More Democrat lawmakers enlist the Awans' "service" over the years
>House staffers get concerned about the Awans, they don't show up to meetings and their computers were being used to transfer data off site
>Huge data breach, Congress compromised, DNC emails at risk
>House Democrats respond with claims that Capitol Police framed them because they are Muslim
>Some flee to Pakistan
>Awan banned from the House network
>DWS refuses to fire them for mysterious reason
>Awan roaming the Capitol complex despite ban
>Capitol police finds a secret laptop in an empty office
>DWS openly threatens the police chief to give it back or there will be "consequences"
>Police can't look at laptop because of law
>Awan covering his tracks
>Abruptly moves out of his house and rents it out to military families
>Last week, DWS finally negotiates for laptop access
>Back at Awan's house, a Marine renter stumbles upon hardware stash: “wireless routers, hard drives that look like they tried to destroy, laptops, a lot of brand new expensive toner.”
>Marine calls the Feds to take it
>FBI now involved
>Awan chimps out over the missing hardware, threatens to sue Marine for "stealing" them
>Tried to get inside the house "three or four times", Marine wouldn't let him in
1 DAY AGO:
>Awan panics and tries to flee the country at Dulles Airport
>Feds nab him

>Implying the race war isn't already happening.
Just because one side wants to pretend they aren't being invaded/replaced doesn't mean the others aren't intent on destroying them.

>Pot calling the kettle black
>A country that is half nigger calling me a nigger, in my 96% white country.

t. euro poor who cant come to America.

But you are poor and you are a fag. Your location is of little consequence.

I am BTFO. Hope you can find some happiness.

These are edgy wannabe contrarians larping as nazis, and ironically in a fascist state they would be deemed mentally unfit for thier anti social behavior.

/pol is a containment board but with the last election it's clear that there is a serious problem that opposition wont solve. A more creative approach is necessary like getting /pol fags to become Muslims or something.

Sup Forums used to be mostly about hackers wanting more freedom but then edgy contrarians popped up and started unironically thinking that hitler was cool or something.

nope but your whore of a mother did file for divorce and ruin your life.

>in a fascist state they would be deemed mentally unfit for thier anti social behavior.
Trump just barred faggots like you from joining the military. Stop projecting, nigger.

>why aren't white people laughing at my shitty jokes?

You're ugly.

Checked

hopefully you can find love someday.

Theyre just ostracized losers with no female attention.

You wish it was a joke. ITs your existence,

Thats the point

I believe that the white man shoundt have given them medicine, infrastructure, modern schooling, etc...They where happy just the way they were before. They lived in mud huts, hunted animals, knew nothing more than how to fashion a crude spear out of rock and wood. They dont really need anything else to be satisfied.

I see there is no reasoning with you.

>t. doesn't celebrate Father's Day

Historically white immigrants make America great. America has objectively declined under brown immigration.

its just bantz. cheer up.

If niggers were as intelligent as gorillas maybe you retards wouldn't drown so much.

Blacks are heavier in water because they retain their vitamin D. Making their bones denser.

Yes and you and your kind make America worse in every way every single day.

shut up southern poorfag.

I could buy and sell your family, just like whites used to.

but you cant get a gf you lonely loser.

I'm married

Your mom sucked white dick for money to feed you

Why do they all have tissues around their glasses?

best post in thread

WE know. All the best of us are white.

America is 13% black and Portugal is 0% white