How does Sup Forums feel about the oppression of the Roma and Sinti...

how does Sup Forums feel about the oppression of the Roma and Sinti? they're white and getting evicted from their homes :(

fuck gypsies

> Roma

> "white"

Get out now.

>Roma
>White

Confirmed for being retarded american who's never interacted with ciganin

feelz...oven...gas...

I think you got a wrong picture.
This is what gypsies look like

>white

They look like Irish Travellers not Gypsies.

They are genuine subhumans and need to be exterminated.

>roma
>white
You have to go back.
Hitler was right.

Send them BACK to INDIA

Fuck roma and their "gipsy" kin.

In some ways worse than even niggers.

Their extermination would be one of the greatest days for humanity. Also, the correct word is gypsy, with Roma only existing to denigrate the Romanians (and to cause confusion, the 2 groups couldn't be more different)

Even back in the day when I was a liberal I used to say that I wished Hitler had succeeded in genociding the gypsies off this planet

>Evicted
>Homeless
Pick one.

>gypsies
>white

>gypsies
>homes

Gypsies are a plague. Commies should have purged them.

>picrelated
That's not Roma, that white hippies (or wandering Irish)

Evicted from their homes my ass.
I'm tired of seeing valuable historical houses infested with these turboniggers because of what fucking commies did.
Day of the rope when

ehh.. whatever. still want to genocide their gypsy asses

gypsies are arguably worse than niggers, I have met some in the past and seen how they live... all stereotypes about them are true

Kill them with fire

Try living in the balkans you'll see how annoying,filthy and parasites they are

Gyppos are worse than niggers. Far, far worse. The best course of action, if you fail to avoid them and get besieged by gyppo beggars, is to offer them a small job for a few $. They'll vanish quicker than you can blink only leaving behind small coulds in a shape of a human silhouette.

>white
>homes
Sure, sure...

Romas are literally poo in the loo

Gypsies white

Not even good example, that's obviously cherry picked to be less gypsieish.

If they are white, why do we call them mustalaiset (black people)?

Kill them all, turn their bones to dust, compress that dust to a diamond mass and shoot that shit into the sun. There is no overkill when it comes to removing gypsies.

> roma
> white

They only have the Roma name, because they were such trash, the Romanians kicked them out after they came from who the fuck knows in the mideast. They're not white.

How do you get evicted from a wagon?

Tommy Shelby was a gypsy so I like dem

NOT WHITE.

my father was roma. i have an iq somewhere around the mid 120s and a doctorate in polymer chemistry. glad i could help you. poor people are almost always scummy. just the nature of things. on average roma IQ is quite high though

from my experience. ethnic romanians, much like all eastern europeans are on average so stupid i'm stunned they're capable of breathing or feeding them selves. its really curious to me how confident your "people" are in their superiority while wallowing in abject squaller and poverty though. >chuckles wealthily

>Roma
Everyone hates their guts here. Even the leftist snowflakes.

gypsies fit right in with slavs, both subhumans

* This post was stolen by Roma *

Good. If they can't steal and shit around, like they normally do,then they usually start doing something productive, like this guy apparently.

gypsies being assholes has less to do with race and more to do with their families

Fuck them, you obviously never had to deal with them in person.