Niggers unironically think NK trying to nuke the US is Trump's fault

>Niggers unironically think NK trying to nuke the US is Trump's fault

Her ancestors were sold as slaves, she essentially was destined to continue the family lineage of slave labor.

god fucking damn it
you niggers know full well you could have left after the emancipation, but you didn't
they offered to take you back to your homelands, but you refused
now you complain about living in a country that was never yours, while you enjoy all the benefits of leeching off a white society
go back to africa if you hate america so much

Her ancestors were sold as slaves by Africans themselves.

This is a exagereted myth...they give them money for the slaves? Dont be fooled.

>the benefits of leeching off a white society
You spend too much time on Sup Forumslution

>stolen from African.

Sigh... I hate niggers.

It was a slave trade.
The arab slave trade
The ottoman slave trade
Many of the slaves were either captured by Arabs, Ottomans or Europeans, but most were sold by their own people.

In fact most of the slaves who ended up in America were just bought from the arabs or ottomans.

I love how sheboons always try to look pensive, as if somehow it adds weight to their retarded 'thoughts'

>niggers think
good one.

>Niggers unironically believe a North Korean nuke would pose a signifigant threat to the United States.

didn't niggers just like this say they would leave if Trump became president? why are nigs and liberals habitual liars?

>didn't niggers just like this say they would leave if Trump became president?
Maybe they're trying to play Kim's game..
>threaten something insanely stupid
>never follow through
>????
>more gibs
except Kim always gets a concession and niggers are still niggers

>kidnapped from Africa
No you stupid nog your ancestors were already slaves while still in Africa. All slavers did was go to the nigger equivalent of a farm equipment store in Africa.

>North Korean nuclear bombing
Her stupidity kind of makes me wish it would happen.

Frig off Justin

good thing you created a thread on this one tweet by some dumb nigger. not shitting up the board at all

Thats not pensive its just the baboonish way their facial tissue hangs off their skulls.

He's right though.

>not pensive its just the baboonish
quads checked
Well I did say 'try'

it's like niggers are unable to understand magnitude
>some blacks picking cotton in the south = building the whole country
>some isolated little pariah state full of manlets perpetually trapped in the 1950's will nuke the US

kys leaf

>I was kidnapped cause the tribe lost the war and the new the chief sold me for a bunch of beads and was treated better then in the tribe where I would've starved to death

Did her ancestors get kidnapped to be snackbarred by islamic terrorist in thr US and EU because of immigration policies?

She should move back to Africa

there is a net transfer of wealth to blacks in the US, there is a reason they vote 95%+ democrat

>money

Remember how the Mongoloid-Americans sold Manhattan Island for a couple crates of glass beads?

Yeah, same thing. Arabs bought slave niggers from other niggers, who got said slave niggers as captives from incessant internecine warfare that was just as endemic in Africa then as it is now. It literally never happened that a party of White people would come down from their ships with nets and guns and hunt for niggers. The very idea is preposterous.

Lol, the ONLY productive demographic in ANY society is White males aged 25 to 60. That's it. Every other demographic is a net drain on the economy.

Before some retard screeches "nuh uh, I'm a spic and produce more than I take in welfare", calm your tits, Pablo. We're talking statistics and averages. Particular Niggers, Spics, even women CAN be productive, certainly. But taken as groups? They consume more than they produce. All of them.

This is the real reason why the standard of living is going down in the West, even as productivity skyrockets to undreamed of heights. Only a tiny portion of the population actually produces an economic surplus, to be shared among all the others, via welfare, as well as "public sector" paychecks, which are just another form of welfare, as the public sector produces NOTHING of value.

There, the final economic red-pill in a couple paragraphs. The White Mans burden is very, very real.

Have a (you) for that, sir.

>Looks at Africa
>Looks at the Western world
... Well yeah it's pretty obvious they need us to live anywhere near 1st world standards.

>niggers
>think
>unironically

She should definitely flee back to Africa, though, and take 500 of her friends with her