Why is it important to maintain the white race?

Why is it important to maintain the white race?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=q72U8y2sayM
youtube.com/watch?v=EseXUufowr8&spfreload=10
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Addendum:
If you believe it is important,
How many children have you fathered?

Why is it important for Jews to live?

That doesn't answer the question at all.

why is it important that you are still alive? kys already. sage

I'm just asking a legitimate question

Do you really want women to look like this? It would be the greatest crime ever committed.

Is there conclusive _scientific_ evidence that white people are more beautiful?

white race has a higher iq, so is less aggressive, better inventors etc. i dont want a primal society where we live like sandniggers and cavemen

Because faggots like you are asking this question as if is okay to destroy white people.

Asians and Ashkenazi Jews have higher average IQs than Whities.
The only logical step is to sterilize all white women.

Asians have even higher iq. according to you whites are niggers to Asians

BASIC GESTALT ON DNC HAPPENING
>Debbie Wasserman Schultz, former DNC chair, hires Pakistani nationals (Imran Awan and four others) for IT work at the DNC in 2005
>Extremely overpaid ($4 million+ salary), had massive debts, years of suspicious activity (taking money from Iraq, Hezbollah, fraud, wiretapping and extorting their own mother etc)
>Awans' father changed name and disowned sons for "detestable illegal behavior"
>Despite being IT staff, Awans ignored requests for computer repairs and didn't do their actual job
>Other IT competitors offered their services at much lower rates, yet for some mysterious reasons the DNC kept the Awans
>More Democrat lawmakers enlist the Awans' "service" over the years
>House staffers get concerned about the Awans, they don't show up to meetings and their computers were being used to transfer data off site
>Huge data breach, Congress compromised, DNC emails at risk
>House Democrats respond with claims that Capitol Police framed them because they are Muslim
>Some flee to Pakistan
>Awan banned from the House network
>DWS refuses to fire them for mysterious reason
>Awan roaming the Capitol complex despite ban
>Capitol police finds a secret laptop in an empty office
>DWS openly threatens the police chief to give it back or there will be "consequences"
>Police can't look at laptop because of law
>Awan covering his tracks
>Abruptly moves out of his house and rents it out to military families
>Last week, DWS finally negotiates for laptop access
>Back at Awan's house, a Marine renter stumbles upon hardware stash: “wireless routers, hard drives that look like they tried to destroy, laptops, a lot of brand new expensive toner.”
>Marine calls the Feds to take it
>FBI now involved
>Awan chimps out over the missing hardware, threatens to sue Marine for "stealing" them
>Tried to get inside the house "three or four times", Marine wouldn't let him in
1 DAY AGO:
>Awan panics and tries to flee the country at Dulles Airport
>Feds nab him

because I like being surrounded by good looking people

How is that smart, rational reason ?

Because we built the modern world. Wrote everything. Explored everything. Invented everything.
Also if the other races aren't copying it poorly, they're just living in the dirt.
Know what happens if whites vanished?
Nothing. Ever again.

how is that even a response to why its important to maintain a race? lmao

>Because we built the modern world
Jews did, without them whites would be still larping in forest as pagans

>we
Most Nobel Prize winners are Jewish.

I assume most of Sup Forums is married with 3+ children to maintain the white race.

>how is that even a response to why its important to maintain a race?
you answer that, that's why OP asked.

No the Jews got kicked out of almost every European country for trying to undermine the culture and destroy it. Happened a whole LOT of times. But they didn't built fuck all except a central banking system thanks.

>i give reason to maintain the white race
>ASIANS HAVE A HIGHER IQ DUUR
????
it doesn't even follow on; makes 0 sense. i know this is bait btw

AI feel that white people are better looking, so that's scientific. Also, white people are considered the most attractive by a majority of races.

>But they didn't built fuck
Christianity was what created civilization because it was the first system that created law.
Later other systems replaced it, but you can't say that pagans would create what christians or even muslims did.

/thread

Checked.
Why is important for any race, religion, or culture to survive?
Because it is important to them, and their children. and their future.
It is why genocide is wrong, you have no right to determine if someone else has a right to exist, and neither do I.

Babylonian Law predates Christianity by over 1000 years.

>i give reason to maintain the white race
Your reason is high IQ, which is false. It's not "high"

Yes that's correct however Christianity is not JEWISH you retard. Nor is it a Jewish invention because the moment it became Christianity it was no longer Jewish.
And they hate it with a burning passion, do not claim any kinship with it ( ask them ), and take deep offense to it.
So let's not give the jews credit for that one because most of them wouldn't take it. In fact what you've said would be considered offensive to many Jews.

>Babylonian
Were they white ?

>Christianity was what created civilization because it was the first system that created law.
this is so far the most stupid statement i've heard today. i will lurk on /ptg/ or /sg/ later to see if i can find anything more dumb, but it's gonna be really hard. congrats user!

comparatively to other races yes it is. we're not being disposed by asians or races with higher iqs then whites. we're being displaced from races from third world countries with much lower iq to whites. as a result we experience a decline in standard of living and need to maintain the white race as resistance.

>Christianity was what created civilization because it was the first system that created law.
nigger your dumb

you're not serious are you?
does it make a difference?

It is jewish you retarded american.
jews had pagans, christians,Jehovists, kabbalists and many others.
They always fought because every group wanted their system.

dispossessed*

Is true.

>Because it is important to them, and their children. and their future.
>It is why genocide is wrong, you have no right to determine if someone else has a right to exist, and neither do I.

The fact you even have to explain this means the OP is either a child or baiting. I'd say baiting.

Reminder that DWS news is being slid mby these garbage threads

Sage goes in the options feild

>provides no arguments
>comparatively to other races yes it is.
stopped reading there
No it's not, asians and jews have higher IQ
>does it make a difference?
yes, because people here claim that whites created our civilization.

Oh shut the fuck up. No Christianity is not Jewish.
Idiotic. No Jew would agree with you, and no Christian would either.

>stopped reading there

of course you did lol.

I'm white. I won't ever have children. I hope all races go extinct.

Provide proof you stupid american.

Jews built Christianity, using little more than sand and the dried dung of cattle.

to avoid getting daily slide threads like this one

You made the statement first. You provide proof stupid Slovakian. I mean you're not impressing here. The level of dumbassery is extreme. Like I said, no Christian will back or statements and Jews are likely to slap you for it. I'd laugh.

You know I saw some people on here 3 nights ago saying that very same thing. Problem was they forgot to hide their Israeli flags. Your entire statement is a jew prank. And some of you? Eat that shit up real good.
Christianity is hated by Jews. Because they're the BAD GUYS of the story. Even at the end it says they will become the Synagogue of Satan.
If I invented something about myself? I'd be more kind.
It's not kind. And no they don't like it. At all.

Securing the white race is securing society

>He haven't read the bible
>He doesn't know about psalm22 and crucifixion
>He doesn't know about pagans in Israel
>He doesn't know about Jehovah
>He doesn't know that old testament is polytheistic
>He doesn't know creation of monotheism
typical stupid american

> Securing the white race is securing society
Indeed. Where the white man is society flourishes. When our numbers diminish even somewhat, society suffers. More and more with the lessening of whites.

> He rambles a bunch of nonsense and thinks he's made a point
Typical stupid Slovakian. Why the fuck am I even talking to you anyways? Go plant a turnip or something.

checked

>Where the white man is society flourishes.
Only if you talk Africa and Black countries.

White are average and they keep comparing themselves to blacks which are low so they can feel good about themselves.

Hahahahahahahaa
Checked and kek'd

>I don't know the basics so I will calm them nonsense

No american you can't be part of this conversation because your knowledge is low.
You can go and larp as kekistani that would suit you better.

> Only if you talk Africa and Black countries.
Oh no. I'm talking about ALL other countries. If you try to bring up Asian ones, I'll point out they were highly WESTERNIZED ( and the entire planet as well ) with white technology, architecture, food, style, fashion, philosophy, all of it.
And when it comes to them, the Chinese aren't doing really that great with the their poor engineering, toxic industrial wastelands, and people tossing themselves out of factory buildings.
Or did you mean someone else was flourishing without any aid from whites? Yes? Who?

It's not important to you, kike, but it's important to (some) of them and you trying to remove a competing tribe from the cold racewar by brainwashing them into hating and slowly killing themselves and their culture is a sneaky rat faggot way of handling things and you all should kys instead, honourless vermin.

>kys
>kys
Why? I'm quite content with life, and not poor either :)

>with white technology, architecture
You mean jewish, most of scientists and architects are and were jewish.
Same with philosophy.
> toxic industrial wastelands
Sigh, No stupid american you created globla warming propaganda because you are the most toxic on this planet, you still use coal as your bigger source as energy.

China can destroy dollar any time they want, we can say they control you, and you are trying to control them with your warming propaganda.

Wrong again. Jew.

nice argument there american.

And you're very welcome for it, Jew.

youtube.com/watch?v=q72U8y2sayM

>why is it important to maintain the white race?
>pol can't answer this at all
proof that its just a bunch of teenagers being edgy

Include me in the screencap

>why is it important to maintain technology and civilization?
if we're ever to get out of this rock and colonize space, you're gonna need white people.
So, the existence of white people is literally the best chance for ALL of known lifeforms to survive the harshness of Outer Space.

We are an extended family as Westerners, if you can't understand that concept don't bother and go away.

People like you are retarded pieces of shit.

>you're gonna need white people.
How so? They're not the smartest race.

Pic legit makes me queasy

They are the most innovative though.
And only East Asians (including only Coastal Chinese and not the rest of China) are smarter, that's not enough people to maintain the world.

Only a piece of shit can have shit DNA of a shit race. So hello, fellow piece of shit.

I am not a Jew, I just wanted to say that Christianity is bullshit. The good news is all the other religions are bullshit as well. God did not write any of those books, and those rule sets are made up by the elites to keep you in line.
Watch this informative video.
youtube.com/watch?v=EseXUufowr8&spfreload=10

>better aesthetics
>better aptitude for innovation and exploration
>greater capacity for empathy and compassion
>better adapted for civilized life
>biologically superior to shitskins

But, this obviously doesn't matter at all if you're nihilistic blackpilled faggot who doesn't care about anything except himself.

If you have to ask, you're either not white or don't care about humanity.

Yet interesting that the " smartest race " had to borrow all their technology and modern advancement from white people. Odd that.

checkd

They are not the smartest, but have the best intelligence+empathy balance. Asians have smarter outliers but lack compassion and see no value in stopping an epidemic unless there is a financial motive to it. They have a very limited genepool, much easier to wipe out than white people.

White people are the most genetically diverse, the most compassionate, and have an equal amount of intelligence and stupidity. They are also the most attractive physically and most affectionate mentally and emotionally, without losing their will to survive.

White people are literally the most evolved organism on the planet, and unlike other races, we have no innate desire to exterminate other races solely because of this perceived superiority. We cultivate something called "hope" that will serve as an incentive to survive if we ever encounter a threat bigger than ourselves. Most other cultures would be content in being slaves, killing themselves, or committing omnicide. All of these result in net loss of life.

Why, do you have anything better to do?