Transgender Navy SEAL hero: 'Let's meet face to face and you tell me I'm not worthy'

Could Trump say it to her face? Could you?

businessinsider.com/kristin-beck-trump-transgender-ban-2017-7

Other urls found in this thread:

military.com/join-armed-forces/disqualifiers-medical-conditions.html
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Sounds like a material threat to me tbqh

>her

>Beck retired from the Navy in 2011 and began transitioning by dressing as a woman. In 2013, she began hormone therapy, preparing herself for sex reassignment surgery.
Faggot became a tranny after serving, argument is invalid.
Also archive your clickbait or GTFO

Shes not worthy

>But "the money is negligible," Beck said. "You're talking about .000001% of the military budget.

The military already blows enough on the VA and pensions. So his logic is to increase the bloat?

No wonder he became a tranny with that female logic.

leaf post, only post that counts

It looks like she transitioned after service. Wouldn't have been a problem.

It's not even about the money. It's about mental stability, and trannies have none. It would be a safe bet to put money down on this tranny killing itself sometime in the near future

>she

A FUCKING LEAF

FUCK TRUMP

How come this fag can't understand the military is about the structure as a whole, not the individual.

Spergs out about "ME ME ME ME!!"

>42% of american trannies had suicide-thoughts in their life
>80% have a slightly to strong shiophrem diagnosis

Besides that, who wants a bunch of fucking trannies in their unit? It's about brotherhood, not even women have a fucking right to be in the army, since they lack of several attributes, intellectually as physically.

Jesus, I am happy, that my grandfathers don`t have to witness the degeneracy you american retards caused over the world. Fucking hell.

>after military service
What a fucking turd.

>something like half of post-OP trannies try to kill themselves.
>trannies are perfectly healthy and normal.

at least 40%, see my post

You were once worthy now made yourself illegible but sage this shit....the left is trying to pull another fast one

I'm pretty sure his SEAL buddies are already calling him right now to tell him to shut the fuck up.

Why are american soldies partly leftists? German, austrian, heck, even swedish soldiers are rightwinged af.

>I am happy, that my grandfathers don`t have to witness the degeneracy you american retards caused over the world.
Because you krauts are the ones doing it now?

Nah, this ex Navy Seal would not openly or indirectly, threatening the POTUS.

This...THING made this invitation to Trump for the sake of optics to make President Trump look like an ogre on video.

it was not a tranny when it served. it became one afterwards.

Trump should nut up and go pay him a personal visit

>fucking navy faggots

Trump should call its bluff.

If it refuses to meet, then it just looks bad on it.

>implying i would look a tranny in the face

>say it to my face, not online... see what happens!
unironically too

What is it with people in the military and immediately resorting to violence and threats as soon as they disagree with somebody? You'd think they were a bunch of fucking niggers.

>Because you krauts are the ones doing it now?

Merkel and co are up to make Europe a Caliphat, but even she voted against the homo-marriage.

Besides that: The subhuman lot you american and british dogs call "grandparents" killed and imprisoned a lot of germans after 1945, reeducating the other germans in the years after and making us bluepilled, or do you think, that Germany would look like that, without the intervention of you?

its the killer mentality of US soldiers. no wonder they r booed and spit on, especially after vietnam. million+ dead vietnamise children and hundreds of thousands of women raped for no reason. fuck the USA. and fuck inbred glump supporters

I would ask him to explain to me how SEAL training would make more elite soldiers by allowing them to transition during and throughout training and their deployments.

Imagine a SEAL team that has to stop for it's members to dilate, or carries thousands fewer rounds because they are all on estrogen.

Performance standards alone would keep women out, but they already broke that and gave them a pass even when men had to carry their packs for most of the running. Now we don't even have performance standards to weed out the weak. So how can people that need exceptions to performance rules even remotely compete.

If he is so psychotic that he'd kill people for speaking the truth then that's another reason we don't need him or freaks like him.

Who cares what some tranny in the military thinks? All military personnel are welfare queens anyway. Don't like the rules? Get a job and stop living off the tax payer.

Was he transitioning WHILE being a Seal? Because I'm tired of these fuckers coming out saying "I'M A TRANNY AND I WAS IN THE MILITARY" when they were men going in, men coming out, and women years later.

Everyone with conditions listed below should be allowed to serve then, as they are mostly less severe than having a fucking gaping neovagina

military.com/join-armed-forces/disqualifiers-medical-conditions.html

You are a fucking disgrace to the trident
using your former profession as a Navy SEAL to peddle you mental illness degeneracy

That's not a tranny..that is a man wearing a dress

Spbp even though it's a fucking leaf

They don't get how this destroys their argument about them being female do they?

It's not about the money. It's about Trump forcing dems to talk about trannies again when they are trying fo rebrand.

Dude doesn't have any seal buddies. That's why it cut it's dick off.

Didnt it transition after its service?
It was a man when it served.

I seen a TV special last year with this faggot and the most disturbing thing wasnt the fact he likes playing dress up but they showed him shooting a gun in the woods like a tough bitch wearing high heels. Women shooters dont even do that. nothing but pure propaganda. even my wife says this bitch ain't worthy to carry a gun. Hope it ends up a statistic and offs himself.

Fucking faggot shit bag is all he ever will be SEAL or not

Trump invites it to white house
Mattis kicks it's ass.

alternatively, he has a unit of active duty SEALs call him disgrace to his face

It did make the grossest set of liberals get really fucking loud and annoying again. Normies will never accept trans, especially the more they see the CWC looking faggots.

Is that Quagmires dad?

Why is 'she' a hero? Fighting for Israeli interests?

Yeah. It's still taboo. Normie repellant.

*His face

>Did you earn those medals before of after you chopped your dick off?

gg2ez

I would love to hear from gus seal mates.

He became grab my after getting out. Head might be fucked or Maybe if we look through his emails we'll find some interesting things...

What the fuck did you just fucking misgender about me, you little CIS? I’ll have you know I graduated top of my class in genderfluid basket queerving, and I’ve been involved in numerous pride paraids on washingron, and I have over 300 confirmed genders.
I am trained in demi-pansexual transgorilla warfare and I’m the most oppressed in the entire US armed forces. You are nothing to me but just another penis. I will invert you the fuck in with precision the likes of which has never been seen before the BME pain olympics, mark my fucking pronouns.
You think you can get away with triggering me over the Internet? Think again, fucking white male. As we speak I am contacting my secret network of antifa spies across the USA and your personal information is being doxed right now so you better prepare for the storm, virgin. The storm that wipes out the pathetic little thing you call your no-life. You’re fucking dead, non-binary anti-ageist expletive. I can be trans-anything, trans-anytime, and I can block you in over seven hundred social media accounts, and that’s just with my gaping wound.
Not only am I extensively trained in dilation, but I have access to the entire nerd virgin army of the ShareBlue Corps and I will use it to its full extent to shill your miserable ass off the face of the inyernet, you little shitlord. If only you could have known what secular, areligiois retribution your little “clever” troll was about to bring down upon you, maybe you would have held your feminine penis.
But you couldn’t, you didn’t, and now you’re paying the price, you goddamn idiot. I will shit gash blood all over you and you will drown in it.
You’re fucking dead, fuccboi

Kek what a dumb, ugly stupid faggot.

Good thing he came out as gay, now we can collectively shun him.

>actually going through with cutting off yo dick
>constantly having to justify it to themselves

Hahahahaha

>Jesus, I am happy, that my grandfathers don`t have to witness the degeneracy you american retards

Thus spake Klaus, from the ScatFetish bestiality brothel temple.

I can almost fucking promise you that while IT was in service, IT was a "male." Only AFTER IT left the service, did IT begin all the bullshit to become a female.

Also, I would absolutely meet with IT. The fuck is IT gonna do, punch me? 30 seconds of pain to stick to my guns.

You got it all wrong, pals.

They were men all along. Difference is they're broken men.

About that.

Love it.

its because they HAD to hide there identity, bigot.

the lengths some men will go to just so they can put a toilet cam in public restrooms for women

not sure if they thought it out that well since they cant fap to the finished product

>her

We all know Trump would say it to his face

These dangerous insane faggots always resort to implied physical violence---see the incident with "Katy" Tur and Sup Forums's favorite weasel kike Ben Shapiro. Call them out on their cognitive dissonance and they become enraged, yeah sounds like someone I want on a special forces team.

the mindrape jew media would spin this as, "oh, these poor souls - it's the evil cis white males bullying them into it!" and never detail the process of dialation, constant surgical wound repair, infections, and general life ruining discomfort. They'd never say "we the establishment endorse this kind of misery because it keeps the goyim in turmoil over batshit issues of the mentally ill"

Gender Dysphoria is not compatible with military service. The SECDEF is drafting policy. It is a non issue

Slide thread and sage.

10/10

>Could Trump say it to her face?
Probably. What's he going to do, punch the fucking president?
>Could you?
Probably, though I wouldn't use that choice of words. I have talked to and watched vlogs of army boys and veterans, learned how they act, what was expected of them, what kind of sacrifices they had to make, and how they see this fucking snowflake parade that's going on in the military right now. If you're transitioning, I really don't think you're at a stage in your life where you want to be going into the military or influencing politics. The military is for people who know who and what they are and are fine with locking that up for a while as you're beaten and molded into a part of a collective. It is not for softies, and the horrible things a soldier can experience can break even people with resilient psyches.
If you're wanting the military to make "exceptions" for you, be it uniform, scheduling, or otherwise, you're honestly better off just not joining. Your comrades will resent you, especially if the exception is something stupidly impractical for everyone involved (like the Sikhs and their fucking beards). There is a wealth of young men who will eagerly take your place.

>physical threats and intimidation

the nazis resorted to this when they couldnt win an election too

Probably got nabbed setting up heroin deals or people trafficking.
>We can make this go away. All you have to do is........

>Also archive your clickbait or GTFO

Norwegians or some damn body is posting this all the time recently, first leaf I've seen do it.

What are you talking about?

good job man

Climbing ropes is all they do in the military, after all.

sounds like s(he) wants to exert his masculinity on Trump's face.

It's a big part of air assault school pt

>cis
Dude if you're gonna make cointel propogranda for baiting leftists at least spell their terminology correctly

They aren't. Just the ones the media wants you to see like this fag and that Khan fellow.

>even as mentally ill faggots, SEALs are the most annoying members of the SOF community
when is his book coming out?

Aren't you disqualified from joining if you have depression or thoughts of self harm? So are these people lying about their mental health to get in then using military benefits to fund their illness? Having people who get a mental illness diagnoses so they can cut off their dicks or breasts and inject hormones that probably mess with mental/emotionsl staviloty sounds like a massive liability. If you're 50% likely to suffer from wanting to kill yourself why would you want to put yourself in a highly stressful environment that will most likely exacerbate those issues?

i bet her pussy looks like a bulldog eating mayonaise

yes.

That's the point to being Commander-In-Chief. Trump could have "her" arrested for insubordination.

"Sorry. Dude. You were fit when you were still a dude but now you're transitioned. You can't be 'dilating' in the field."

>I am so special, the President needs to tell me personally
Yeah how about no?

It's kind of obvious that the reason for the ban is because no other, normal country is going to be scared of an army full of trannies. It'd make the US a laughing stock, and it's bad for morale in general to introduce all that fluffy gay feely shit into an environment that is supposed to foster aggression and discipline.

>40% want to kill itself
B-but it isn't a mental illness goyim

>shiophrem
Google brought only this Thread.

What is that?

If WW3 broke out and the USA starting losing to China and then the biggest baddest ass US Military General took over the USA in a coup d'etat to win against China then that guy would automatically use all disruptive elements in the US military as cannon fodder or arrest them.

This is what happens when wars get real. The army starts culling the ones that hold it back by taking away their food for the better troops.

You know who gets cut during a real war using a mental exercise.

By the looks of it "she" served as a man and then afterwards decided to be a woman. I have no clue how this proves trannys can serve in the military if "she" didn't transition till after "she" was out of the military.

>transitions after service
well, you WERE worthy

GET THE FUCK OUT KIKE,

SLIDE THREAD

EMOTIONAL SLIDE

AWAN ARRESTED...... AWAN USING BILL / HILLARY CLINTON LAWYERS

DEBBIE WASSERMAN SCHULTZ FAMILY MEMBER STEVEN WASSERMAN IS THE OVERSEEING ATTORNEY

DWS ALSO CALLED THE POLICE AND TOLD THEM TO GIVE BACK THEIR LAPTOPS OR THEIR WOULD BE " CONSEQUENCES "

COMEY-MCCABE EXPOSED, COMEY WIFE RECEIVED $700K FROM HILLARY CLINTON FOR NOT PROSECUTING EMAIL SERVERS / TREASON

NO ONE IS COVERING THIS IN THE MEDIA

YOU KNOW WHERE THE OPTIONS BOX IS , NOW SPELL IT OUT

My father knew a man who could get a surgery to get a tumor removed from his head that constantly got cut during haircuts because it was considered "cosmetic"
Why should trannies be able to get their surgery paid for by the government no questions asked?

During a full blown war do they expect the US military infrastructure to start providing dildos, hormones, and other such stuff for troops transitioning in warzones?

"Do we pack extra stretchers for the wounded or do we pack this dildos for transitioning male to female troops?"

shut the fuck up retard. you post this in every thread

*My father knew a man in the Navy, missed that part

Holy Christ.

Former active duty Leatherneck here. This guy dishonored himself and the teams for giving into his mental illness.

This dude wasn't a tranny back when his service was relevant. Strawman argument and special pleading.

Next.

His unit: 1st Armored Dilation Division