It should be illegal for anyone under the age of 20 to be prescribed to adderall

It should be illegal for anyone under the age of 20 to be prescribed to adderall

it should just be illegal
or maybe i should just stop eating so much of it

Yes

Decriminalize all drugs

im bored an elligable.

should i?

if you have ADD

wrong

maybe under 13 but 14 and up kids (should) start carig about their grades and trying in school

think of some kind of goal ahead of time, and then make a point not to stray from it.
You'll have a lot of extra motivation

It should be legal to buy it but doctors shouldn't be recommending it to children

This shit is the devil's drug

its poison, but i love it, its really bad for you tho
it taste sweet like candy, pre much the devil in pill form

agreed. I was addicted to that shit and had no idea. Lost 40 pounds. It's basically legal speed and it fucks you up.

Im bipolar 1 with some personality disorders.

I could use that. Might get a job finally

Yeah that shot is dangerous especially to youngsters good post op 10/10

I've been on it since I was 7, just recently quit at 26.

damn near twenty years fucked up on pills.

agreed

and compulsary for all people to be prescribed vyvanse to become super people

it IS speed.
Literally amphetamine
Ritalin is 3 bonds away from a cocaine molecule.

I have ADD and was a methbaby and it still blows my mind this stuff is such a "dangerous stimulant". Normally my thoughts are racing a mile a minute, I'm all over the place. I'm super anxious and overwhelmed by everything. Then I take my medicine, and everything slows down and comes into focus. My head is clear, and I can just...do the things I need to.

How the fuck is this even a stimulant? It slows me down! Just in a good way

Adderall is shit tier stimulant that only works on normies.

If you're in this thread and your understanding of ADD is that it's supposed to mean you can't pay attention, you don't know what ADD is and you are not yet qualified to have an opinion on the topic. When you have read about what ADD actually is, why researchers universally agree that "ADD" is a misnomer, and how ADD stimulant medication actually works, you'll be more qualified to have an opinion on the topic.

Because your brainwashed by Jewish science. Hit the weight room, get some exercise, go running, sort out your diet, and clean your room

I with I could take it instead of meth

How can you NOT love speed?
Hell, fuck addies. Go straight for meth and a-pvp. Kick life in the balls.

Adderall should be sold in supermarkets 2bh

You're not a doctor.

Adhd is heavily over diagnosed, however that doesn't mean it does not exist. For some people adhd meds, can be a life changer and are a much needed tool.

Your average pol user
>Fried brain with Adderall
> Comes to shitpost about dude weed lmao high as fuck on amphetamine salts and caffeine.
Wow would've thought

Like all other amphetamines low doses have the opposite effect

this

Just because some pussies can't handle it doesn't mean it shouldn't be readily available for the rest of us who can

Actually, a disease like ADD is caused simply by a chemical imbalance or deficiency.
A change in diet, lifestyle, or activity profile could easily cure it fully.
But people would rather "stay in school" or stay in a shitty job and have that cause mental health problems.

People put their finances above their health far too frequently. Sometimes you just have to say "YAMERO!"

Who would've*

Bipolar is a meme
Get your mind together user

but jews will push the shit like candy to toddlers anyway

Adderall is the only reason why I get anything done in college other than nicotine

DUDE

BLAZE IT DUDE, LEGALIZE 420

HAHAHA IM SO HIGH RIGHT NOW

Let me repeat myself.

You're not a doctor.

My brother was adhd and it was highly obvious at the time, some people are infact born with it.

Most people are diagnosed with adhd when they're under 18 with rare cases being over 18.

My brother played baseball for 10 years from 8 to 18 and it still did not cure his adhd.

Not every diagnosis is some jewish trick, just because you think that way.

Took adderall as a kid, it made me angry and suicidal. 0/10 would not recommend.

Was (((diagnosed))) with ADHD at a young age and took it up until college. Turns out I don't need it at all. Funny how that works

Can somebody please tell me (((who))) was behind this pushing this shit to kids in the first place. I've tried to find this out before but couldn't find names.

It's a hard drug, Nobody should be using it everyday for longer periods of time, you will burn out eventually

Best is you just limit yourself to a few times a week and take breaks regularly like with any drug

The guy you are replying to is fucking retarded. It's literally E-Doctor Fourchans telling people not to take medication but to live on pears and brown rice for the rest of their lives.
I have ADD and medication really makes a difference. It's not some meme condition.

DUDE

IM GETTING SO MUCH WORK DONE RIGHT NOW

>resting heart rate 130

I SWEAR IM FINE

>It's not some meme condition.
I never said it was. I simply said it's caused by how you live your life. Could be something as simple as not getting enough l-tyrosine in your diet.

No, I'm no doctor. But I am well-studied in pharmacology, unlike most doctors.
You know what the problem is with adderall? When you take it habitually, even if you have ADD, there comes a point where it stops working. Then your boy is in deep shit, because his dopamine receptors have been downregulated to the point where even a lifestyle change likely won't have an effect.

Habitual use of any drug, Rx or otherwise, is never healthy.

Yeah I had a friend who binged on it and had a psychotic episode at my house. That wasn't fun.

From a recreational standpoint I'd much rather get toasted and eat a lot of food than be wired on addy and have no appetite for an entire day.

Bump

Since you're already stimulated, this overstimulates you causing your body to stop producing whatever. It's like this when I do too much blow and have to take a nap