Steven Wasserman, Brother of Debbie Wasserman Schultz, to Oversee Awan Family Investigation

squawker.org/all/steven-wasserman-brother-of-debbie-wasserman-schultz-to-oversee-awan-family-investigation/
Holy Shit

Other urls found in this thread:

squawker.org/all/steven-wasserman-brother-of-debbie-wasserman-schultz-to-oversee-awan-family-investigation/
youtu.be/aG1Jd3PF-JU
lawnewz.com/high-profile/liberal-law-professor-accuses-wasserman-shultz-of-obstructing-investigation-into-it-staffer/
archive.is/StIpf
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

stop making double threads for God's sake. There are rules against that

DWSIDF pls leave

Bump

How did Pakis learn to computer?

Damn. Fucking crazy if true

These threads are being slid hard today.

For sure. This is big stuff

just gather this shit and post it together, we have Awan case, PA mayors arrested, what else?

By using tools and exploits developed by white men.

Go to any computer security conference and see who the leading names in the field are.

Pakis are just nameless patsies

Bump

What a (((coincidence)))

the jews colluding with the pakies to drag america into a war with russia mirroring world war 1 and2? well i would never have thou...

They were also probably getting intel on India for Pakistan and China (the latter 2 being allies).

Fuck off, Ramen defense force

Seems legit, I don't see any reason to be suspicious of this.

HOLD THE LINE AND BUMP ALL THREADS ABOUT IMMINENT DNC SHOAH.

BUMP!!!

How is this not a conflict of interest?

How the fuck is that even possible? I mean, seriously? Even if the (((judge))) allows it, where is Sessions on this? AWOL?

It totally is!

This is the swamp Trump is faced with. Time to start hanging traitors

is this shit serious? They're not even trying to HIDE this shit anymore.

yeah except all the hollywood jews and bankers are pushing into china as an escape plan

BUMP

Guess I'll just have to post this twice...
>ohno.exe

They're burying this shit. Fuck npr/msm

>I showing you control the bloody servers

Someone should make a petition to get that shit changed

Share the fuck out of this on all social media

Solid priorities.

It is a matter of public record you idiot

I like the website aesthetics though, and the search feature is really top-notch. I've been trending differences between major news outlets and more based sites like Breitbart and Daily Caller since the story broke wide open a few days ago. All while listening to a mix of npr and InfoWars. I never really noticed the level of control and power the media wields until now.

thats insane

not a reliable source, thank god.

BUMP TO HOLD THE LINE AGAINST THE SLIDING SHILL HOARD

Many conflicts of interest are waiveable by the parties.

Only a few are mandatory recusals.

I forget the specifics, it's been years since law school and I never practiced a day in my life.

Fuck off shill. DOTR draws closer

WTF

BULLSHIT!
Demand he recuse himself from this case!!!!
They can't keep getting away with it.

Why are there no mainstream sources for this?

Or a primary source maybe?

A tweet is not a source.

if you never practiced what do you do now?

Bump for the shill faggots starting idiotic slide threads

No better way than to nail two siblings to the same sinking ship.

Let him fuck shit up, he will be the next cunt arrested and paraded through the streets to his public execution.

>Why are there no mainstream sources for this?
Does it really make you think?

It is legit. These demonic spawn keep appearing out of thin air.

When will you realize this is part of the UFO Deal Bill Clinton took advantage of while he was president?

When do we catch DWS trying to leave the US?

Is squawker real news. Seems like a shitty fake url.

AWAN ARRESTED...... AWAN USING BILL / HILLARY CLINTON LAWYERS

DEBBIE WASSERMAN SCHULTZ FAMILY MEMBER STEVEN WASSERMAN IS THE OVERSEEING ATTORNEY

DWS ALSO CALLED THE POLICE AND TOLD THEM TO GIVE BACK THEIR LAPTOPS OR THEIR WOULD BE " CONSEQUENCES "

COMEY-MCCABE EXPOSED, COMEY WIFE RECEIVED $700K FROM HILLARY CLINTON FOR NOT PROSECUTING EMAIL SERVERS / TREASON

REMEMBER WHEN EVERYONE WAS FREAKING OUT ABOUT TRUMP LOOKING INTO "PARDONING HIMSELF" ..... WELL HE PARDONED MULLER / MANAFORT .....CLINTON FOUNDATION CAN NO LONGER BLACK MAIL HIM.....

NO ONE IS COVERING THIS IN THE MEDIA

Of course it's real faggot shill. They were on infowars like 2 weeks ago

Bump

I don't understand this

Don't let the shills slide this. They're out in full force today

Bump

I agree; while I'm sure a lot of news wouldn't report this I do feel like I need to see a better source before 100% believing this

I'll be called shareblue/JIDF though

BUMP

Please don't let them slide this. Too important to be memoryholed

did anyone have this happen?

it wasn't my browser or internet connection; it was this thread

I don't doubt this is true but is there any formal evidence other than hearsay that he is trying the case?

yea... (((weird)))

Yeah this happened to me when I refreshed the page

bömp

there isn't/wasn't any moldavian posters in this thread and it looks as though a lot of posts disappeared

bumpf

Is there official confirmation that DWS' brother is overseeing the prosecution? I want these fucks to burn so if this is true, then we'll need to escalate up. However, it would make us look better if we confirmed he was overseeing the case. As far as I can tell, the only source is some one who has drawn the link between DWS and her brother on twitter and then made that claim that he's overseeing the case.

Someone pls a quick rundown on this happening

These fuckers are sliding this story hard. Keep pushing, boys.

Bump

I wasn't taking the Steven Wasserman thing seriously since I don't trust Squawker until now

if her brother is overseeing it then nothing will happen. won't even be a trial.

Someone got the green text story for this lad? There's no time for
>lurkmoar
gotta get everyone up to speed.

urgent bump

Squawker is fucking great. Those dudes are hilarious and legit

B U M P B U M P B U M P
B U M P B U M P B U M P
B U M P B U M P B U M P

>B U M P B U M P B U M P

It's like Daily Stormer but less racist

Holy Shit

does anyone have any theories on why a Moldavian flag was there?

run but can't hide thread

Bumping against the shill.

BUMP

Daily Dose:
youtu.be/aG1Jd3PF-JU

another nothingburger zzz

>Huge criminal conspiracy to silence Assange Oct 2016
>BIG mistake
>Insurance files keys go into blockchain
>Hackers uncover all their secrets
>TheEliteAreChildSacrificingSatanists.jpg
>Trump has his hands full tackling these organ harvesters
>Full disclosure on horizon
>Huge revolution worldwide to come

ScrnshtDis.gif

>collusion

such corruption ...

thanks for bump

>TheEliteAreChildSacrificingSatanists.jpg
>huge revolution worldwide to come

Reality surpasses fiction I guess

bump this shit

>cue alex jones humming twilight zone intro

two bullets back of the head suicide

there's no problem here, why should there be? it's totally okay for family members to be involved with each other in these kinds of professional capacities, which is why there's no problem for, say, ivanka and jared to be advisors to the god emperor and so on

>captcha
truth wins

>bump
If true, hilarious levels of corruption

Jr is aware of all this. Keep your eyes on his twitter and the President's.

Also:

Are they as memeing though?

>the fake and painfully smile

Tim Canova, a liberal law professor and opponent of Rep. Debbie Wasserman Schultz, sent out a memo blasting the congresswoman for her handling of the investigation into Imran Awan, who was recently arrested by the feds. In the letter, he accused Wasserman Shultz of a crime
“I have called for an investigation into possible obstruction of justice ever since Wasserman Schultz threatened the chief of the US Capitol Police at a Legislative Appropriations Subcommittee hearing, when she told him ‘there will be consequences’ if he did not return a seized computer to her,” Canova said in an email to LawNewz.com.

lawnewz.com/high-profile/liberal-law-professor-accuses-wasserman-shultz-of-obstructing-investigation-into-it-staffer/

RARE FLAG

also bump

archive.is/StIpf