ITS HAPPENING DNC GOING DOWN TO MORE ARRESTED BY FBI

TWO MORE DEMS ARRESTED FOR PAY TO PLAY
thegoldwater.com/news/5694-While-You-Were-Distracted-2-Democratic-Mayors-From-PA-Arrested-By-FBI-Today

Other urls found in this thread:

insider.foxnews.com/2017/07/26/fbi-pay-play-probe-pennsylvania-allentown-pawlowski-reading-spencer-indicted
insider.foxnews.com/2017/07/26/newt-gingrich-meets-trump-jeff-sessions-firing-clinton-probes
thegoldwater.com/news/5694-While-You-Were-Distracted-2-Democratic-Mayors-From-PA-Arrested-By-FBI-Today
youtube.com/watch?v=qUQUTPAS8b0&feature=youtu.be&t=7h4m43s
insider.foxnews.com/2017/07/26/debbie-wasserman-schultz-staffer-scandal-mark-steyn-collusion-russia
static.lakana.com/mara-wfmz-media-us-east-1/document_dev/2017/07/26/Pawlowski Indictment_1501084803540_7610774_ver1.0.pdf
the((((goldwater)))).com
youtube.com/watch?v=ARGhM2nbp94
pjmedia.com/rogerlsimon/2017/07/26/imran-awan-case-needs-special-counsel-100x-more-than-russiagate/
breitbart.com/big-government/2017/07/26/house-judiciary-committee-officially-approves-effort-to-launch-investigation-of-comey-lynch/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

fake news

NOPE

Drip drip drip is this real though

inb4 user was banned for this post

First and foremost, Allentown, Pennsylvania, Mayor Ed Pawlowski (Democrat) was charged with a total of 14 counts relating to running a pay-to-play scheme, and other offenses pertaining to conspiracy to accept and offer bribes.

Not to be outdone by a fellow party member, another prominent Reading Mayor, Vaughn Spencer (Democrat) “essentially put up a ‘for sale’ sign in front of their city halls to sell city work to the highest bidder,” according to the United States Attorney for Eastern Pennsylvania, Louis Lappen.

No its real check link and do a search

insider.foxnews.com/2017/07/26/fbi-pay-play-probe-pennsylvania-allentown-pawlowski-reading-spencer-indicted

Sleepy time

BUMP FOR JUSTICE.

thank you

insider.foxnews.com/2017/07/26/newt-gingrich-meets-trump-jeff-sessions-firing-clinton-probes

wtf is up with all the shilling this morning??

>insider.foxnews.com/2017/07/26/fbi-pay-play-probe-pennsylvania-allentown-pawlowski-reading-spencer-indicted

Disappointed that they have not made any arrests in Oregon yet

Bumping because it is required

>thegoldwater.com/news/5694-While-You-Were-Distracted-2-Democratic-Mayors-From-PA-Arrested-By-FBI-Today

interesting, who are the other two?

also this thing

youtube.com/watch?v=qUQUTPAS8b0&feature=youtu.be&t=7h4m43s

bump

which politicians are corrupt up there? that whole Land deal was fucking ridiculous! I cant believe the Feds got away with it

>insider.foxnews.com/2017/07/26/fbi-pay-play-probe-pennsylvania-allentown-pawlowski-reading-spencer-indicted

OH SHIT CHECK THIS OUT!
insider.foxnews.com/2017/07/26/debbie-wasserman-schultz-staffer-scandal-mark-steyn-collusion-russia

Steyn said Awan's story involved a powerful political figure trying to interfere in a federal investigation.

Turns out the fuck they arrested is getting represented or heard by the brother of that Jewish whooar. Nobody is reporting it so you're better off on 8ch today I'm afraid to say

Why are you pushing yesterdays news, I feel like you are trying to distract, also crying at your self shilling this is an interesting tactic

Someone give me a QUICK RUNDOWN

Wew

Lock them all up

DO YOU GUYS REALIZE THAT THE AWAN ARREST WAS THE SNOWBALL THAT WHanon was talking about!? Its snow balling MOFOS!

2 dems have been arrested for pay for play etc

Fuck you.

this.
that is true and correct! dont let these shills convince you differently

DWS since 2009?

Could it be that Huma installed the Awans on behalf of Hitlery?

Awan arrest is snowballing and soon you will see Mueller picking up his case and the information he can provide that Awan has about "We have actual criminal elements," he said. "Everything they've been looking for is... staring them in the face with this mysterious guy."

Steyn asked how "one guy from Pakistan" and several family members could end up providing computer services for dozens of powerful Democrats.

>insider.foxnews.com/2017/07/26/debbie-wasserman-schultz-staffer-scandal-mark-steyn-collusion-russia

HAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHHAAH "breathe in" HAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAH you are one mad salty shill. I hope you rot in hell you pedo fuck.

Thread on that here

The one thing WE CAN do now is spread this as much as possible.

static.lakana.com/mara-wfmz-media-us-east-1/document_dev/2017/07/26/Pawlowski Indictment_1501084803540_7610774_ver1.0.pdf

the((((goldwater)))).com

get it out over Social media! ive already posted it in sever comments on trumps fb and twitter
as well as my own feed on several accounts

I follow many normy patriots on twitter, it is being spread don't worry

BASED STEYN

SLIDE NOT FAIR THREAD

Democrats are either refusing to cooperate, being arrested or dropping dead but the Trump Team is cooperating, walking free and still alive.
We have Weiners insurance files, Seth Rich's laptop, DWSs laptop, and Anwans HD...the dnc is sooooo fucked...and these mayor's are just us working our way up the ladder.

AWAN ARRESTED...... AWAN USING BILL / HILLARY CLINTON LAWYERS

DEBBIE WASSERMAN SCHULTZ FAMILY MEMBER STEVEN WASSERMAN IS THE OVERSEEING ATTORNEY

DWS ALSO CALLED THE POLICE AND TOLD THEM TO GIVE BACK THEIR LAPTOPS OR THEIR WOULD BE " CONSEQUENCES "

COMEY-MCCABE EXPOSED, COMEY WIFE RECEIVED $700K FROM HILLARY CLINTON FOR NOT PROSECUTING EMAIL SERVERS / TREASON

NO ONE IS COVERING THIS IN THE MEDIA

Through Emerald Eyes I See 1776

Steyn reminded Tucker Carlson that Wasserman Schultz was head of the DNC during the Clinton email scandal.

He said Americans mustn't worry about whether Vladimir Putin gave DNC data to WikiLeaks, because Awan had Wasserman Schultz' passwords.

"Mueller can wrap this thing up in the next 48 hours" if he investigates it, Steyn said.

bump

>When you really want to go to sleep but Sup Forums keeps saying it's happening and then 14 hours pass and you really have to go soon, but then Sup Forums says it's happening so you pour another cup of coffee and bunker down to do more research

Possibly related happening news conference.

bump

>aww Brit bros always make threads comfy

> all of this DNC corruption evidence and nothing on Russia

Don't let this get buried

this link from user earlier in thread is checked and legit

Disappointed Sacramento hasn't been nuked by North Korea yet.

Tooks my two adderall for the day and im set. Commense the Jigglin Donald, make these shills squeal!

kek! crazy! me too! I take insta release 2-20mg

I broke this down last night and you niggers called me a faggot

damn sorry user I missed it by going to bed early!

What do you think? Do you think the whole Mueller flipped and Trump pardoned him' thing is true and real?? or Will it take Mueller looking into the Awan brothers evidence for him to be flipped?

Yes. There were too many confirmations for the person who said all that shit to be a larper getting lucky. Also, it sounds exactly like the kind of shit Trump would do

Yikes ... Amphetamines and sitting home alone in your dark room all day on Sup Forums is not a good combination.

Another Fake news disappointment. Oh Boy, the 27th tho, holy fuck biggest happening ever.... NOT. Bunch of larping bullshit.

PS I am a Psychiatrist with a MD-PhD in Neuroscience

im at work actually

This.

It is the only combination, get comfy, high energy required, its actually fucking happening

fake news? wtf are you talking about? kys shill

So your a jew?

Whats shocking is that your post was censored for mentioning (2+1+5)chan. Are the mods finally not being kike faggots anymore?

im at work but my cubicle is getting super comfy atm, and its my fucking friday here! so nobody will bug me for shit.

FUCK OFF SPAMMER FUCK OFF SPAMMER

THE WOLRD DOESENT REVOLVE AROUND YOUR SHIT DNC DRAMA WHERE NOTHING WILL HAPPEN

SO TIRED OF THESE ENDLESS GENERALS WHERE NOTHING CHANGES

THE WAR IN SYRIA WILL NEVER END

HILLARY WILL NEVER BE ARRESTED AND WESTERN CIVILISATION WILLL NEVER EVER BE FUCKIING SAVED

S O FUCK OFF AND STOP INVADING INTERESTING THREAD AND SPAMMING YOUR BORING SHIT

FUCK OFFF!!!!

BUMP

sister Chin
That raid was too funny

BAMP

youtube.com/watch?v=ARGhM2nbp94

a real chav.

?

GET THE FUCK OUT KIKE,

SLIDE THREAD

EMOTIONAL SLIDE

AWAN ARRESTED...... AWAN USING BILL / HILLARY CLINTON LAWYERS

DEBBIE WASSERMAN SCHULTZ FAMILY MEMBER STEVEN WASSERMAN IS THE OVERSEEING ATTORNEY

DWS ALSO CALLED THE POLICE AND TOLD THEM TO GIVE BACK THEIR LAPTOPS OR THEIR WOULD BE " CONSEQUENCES "

COMEY-MCCABE EXPOSED, COMEY WIFE RECEIVED $700K FROM HILLARY CLINTON FOR NOT PROSECUTING EMAIL SERVERS / TREASON

NO ONE IS COVERING THIS IN THE MEDIA

YOU KNOW WHERE THE OPTIONS BOX IS , NOW SPELL IT OUT

Ive met Jim Costa, very disingenuous. Aside from the sex scandal he had.

I seen an article on it yesterday but it was buried on a website that's not "mainstream" ,too bad missed your post, this is definitely good stuff!!!

so much winning

At least get your :facts" straight

It was McCabe's wife who received 700k, NOT Comey

Justice will be done

thats why none of my post have pepes or anything haha IT watches us but I know some of them get on here as well so im not sweatin

if its not and Trump doesnt throw a fit or do something, then the whole US is going to have a civil war.

people are referring this too a Nuremberg trials situation! it will be that big, they say.

>the whole US is going to have a civil war.

doubt it, mostly just lots of conversions

checked

no way there will be a civil war. Those idiots wearing pussy hats don't even know what a punch is. Fuck them

>Those idiots wearing pussy hats don't even know what a punch is

well there is just a couple of them, the put them on TV and use crowd footage of other events, it's all filthy media lies

>checked
bump for justice

CNN will burn down for sure,
this mueller going after Clinton and DNC secretly theory is looking more and more likely everyday

pjmedia.com/rogerlsimon/2017/07/26/imran-awan-case-needs-special-counsel-100x-more-than-russiagate/

MORE SAUCE
breitbart.com/big-government/2017/07/26/house-judiciary-committee-officially-approves-effort-to-launch-investigation-of-comey-lynch/

Yea and the funny thing is the violet ones are the ones who get payed.

yea they fucked up their credibility hard. DNC will go down. Justice will be served. The deaths of all those investigating and getting killed are no coincides. Only time will tell.

>this mueller going after Clinton and DNC secretly theory is looking more and more likely everyday
convince me, please... i've read some shit about mueller supposedly being blackmailed but haven't seen anything credible yet

remember what WHanon said itl come out at 12 noon from politico! so its 1221 eastern at the moment

Its coming from a stupid larp with zero credibility

Doesn't have anything to do with the DNC but I am happy anyway

what timezone? I'm CET.