Cali Mom cant believe border patrol asked her questions

I literally can't even right now...

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=tplHv6hresg
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

>I intentionally made this hardy than it had to be
>MY TUMMY!

I'd like to see her go berzerk when one of her students uses a constitutional argument against her actions. Elitist snob.

Going on holiday to New York next month. When I come back to the UK I'll throw away my passport and refuse to say if I'm a citizen. Then I'll complain if they question me.

>are you a US citizen?
>yes
>okay have a nice day

>Are you a US citizen?
>Yes sir
>Great and you're white so head on in
Gee that was hard

I used to live in Arizona in 2012, they had checkpoints there too and probably everyone has been stopped at least once. Its a routine procedure

t. bootlicker

GET THE FUCK OUT KIKE,

SLIDE THREAD

EMOTIONAL SLIDE

AWAN ARRESTED...... AWAN USING BILL / HILLARY CLINTON LAWYERS

DEBBIE WASSERMAN SCHULTZ FAMILY MEMBER STEVEN WASSERMAN IS THE OVERSEEING ATTORNEY

DWS ALSO CALLED THE POLICE AND TOLD THEM TO GIVE BACK THEIR LAPTOPS OR THEIR WOULD BE " CONSEQUENCES "

COMEY-MCCABE EXPOSED, COMEY WIFE RECEIVED $700K FROM HILLARY CLINTON FOR NOT PROSECUTING EMAIL SERVERS / TREASON

NO ONE IS COVERING THIS IN THE MEDIA

YOU KNOW WHERE THE OPTIONS BOX IS , NOW SPELL IT OUT

t. communist

attention seeking cunt

I fucking hate all women.

Where I live in CA there is an occassional border checkpoint on the I-5. Sometimes it causes a traffic back up. But it doesn't last more than 20 minutes.

I have no problem with it if it means the BP is doing their job and removing illegal aliens.

tldr:
women are cunts

>refused to answer questions
>at the fucking border
>purely to make a scene so that her kids could record her for attention and virtue signalling points
She needs her head examined

West is dead

>Good morning are you a US citiz-
>AM I BEING DETAINED
>uh-
>I DO NOT SUBMIT TO SEARCH AND SEIZURE
Good way to get detained and searched eh?

I, too, got stopped travelling from NM to somewhere else. I too wondered why, when it was so far from the border. Being the douchy "am I being detained?" sort I refused the officer permission to open my trunk. He got nervous, told me to keep my hands where he could see them (or something, it was a while ago), brought a drug sniffing dog out, went around the car without the dog getting interested and let me go. I know this story adds nothing, except to verify that it's a thing.

>attention seeking cunt
Redundant.

That might have worked before Trump, brit.

>>I intentionally made this hardy than it had to be
Thats why I love video compilations of sovereign citizens getting BTFO'd.

Neck yourself, you faggot Lolbertarian.

This bitch does realize that many, if not most, border patrolmen are in fact Hispanics, right?

t. socially inept autist

>HURR AYM UH BEANIN DETAYUHNED???

This is why I love our statist authoritarian country. Libertarianism would be classified as a genuine mental disease here.

I live close to a border, being asked questions is routine for anyone that regularly crosses. It takes seconds before you get to move on. This cunt shows everything wrong with the left. Their virtue signaling white guilt is so fucking Retarded

under communism he'll be forced to answer

I never looked at it that way. I see it mostly as just deserts for arrogant assholes who can't show some common courtesy and won't treat police officers as human beings. And for what purpose?

FFS, I got pulled over for speeding a 100 times and never got a ticket.

>Share Tweet Stumble Email
>Cellphone video
>confrontation
>teacher
>thousands of views on Facebook
>Latino friends

This is one of the most cancerous non-news stories of the year. Her own video BTFO her discrimination argument because she literally recorded border patrol asking a CAC blonde woman if she's a citizen.

youtube.com/watch?v=tplHv6hresg

Oh no, not some questions! I'm being oppressed by the state

DRUMPF IMPEACE!
RACIST!!!
LIAR!!!!!!!!

went through 2 such check points on my lat vacay in the USSA. I'm a burger my wife is a aryan Russkie

>you US citizens
>yes
>have a nice day

so fucking easy when you're not a libtard or a shitskin

Libertarianism would have the same shit

>corporation stops you at checkpoint into their land
>"excuse me sir can I ask you for your ID as we like to know who is travelling through our sector"
>of course
>pass through

What is the fucking difference? It's just nitpicking between the rules of private and public organisations

>OP posts a legitimate, recent news article
>SHILL SHILL LOOK AT THIS AND ONLY THIS REEEEEEEEEE
neck yourself

fpbp leeeeel

Mandatory lynchings for snowflakes and this stuff will stop.

Show your documents, comrade. Do you have permission to leave your city?

border checkpoints should be on the border of the country. not hundreds of miles inland. just another shit tactic to fuck people over.

Just border control doing their friggin jobs.

Why do you people keep confusing libertarians for An-Cap?

I'm guessing they've never driven around at 3am on a Saturday or Sunday morning either. They have checkpoints at that time all around the country.

To be fair, it is a valid question. If you are not being detained, you can just leave. If you are being detained, then they must tell you the crime they suspect you of. Legally, you cannot be stopped except if you are suspected of a crime. Simply being located 35 miles away from the border is not a reason to suspect someone of a crime.

No, fuck off. There are millions of illegal beaners, especially in the southwest. We need border patrol checkpoints on all major highways in that area. It literally only takes a few minutes. They ask you if you're a US citizen, and if you're white or black they wave you through. They only detain you if you stupidly refuse to answer like this woman, or if you don't speak English.

She needs a visit from child protection service.

In related news...
I'm a 45 y/o male white male with gray hair/beard. I was carded for purchasing alcohol last week, and I vehemently objected and made a scene in the store. When I left the store, I called the local news and they did a special on it because viewers love a good story about old white males being harassed.

>Oh wait, actually, I just smiled and handed the lady(who was just doing her job) my ID and left the store.

If you weren't retarded you'd know libertarianism is a catch all term for several right wing ideologies, all of which choose a different degree of deregulation and personal freedom.

It's Americans that made it confusing. A "Libertarian" party makes no sense because you can have both left and right wing libertarianism. In fact there is no better umbrella term for all the hippie shit than left-libertarian.

BQMTJ & Teacher?

Pin the Beanie...

Checkpoints sometimes work and are mainly for discouragement. Name one person that was fucked over that didn't have it coming...

Not the same thing. Congress has a right to regulate commerce, and that includes passing laws that might restrict the sale of certain goods without valid identification. Freedom is movement, however, is a right recognized by SCOTUS. The only time you can be stopped and detained is when you are suspected of a crime.

>only takes a few minutes.
if youre lucky. these arent dui checkpoints where they just pop up. illegals despite generally appearing dumb still have the presence of mind to avoid this shit completely.
if you want those millions of illegal beaners out a better way would be to stop and frisk in their little spanish speaking communities they gather in. or inspections at the typical trash tier low wage jobs they tend to work at.

> Are you a US citizen?
> Fuck you, I won't anwser your questions, you racist pig.
> M'am, please, there are children present
> Those are my goddamn children, you fucking cunt. I will fucking destory you for talking shit about my kids. I will fucking face fuck you.
> ...

Also a good way to make money via a Bivens action. Those interior checkpoints aren't very effective at catching illegals compared to having agents patrol the actual border. If you like your waste of money and violations of the 4th Amendment, you can keep them.

>t. faggot

Prefers this.

When they bring out a drug sniffing dog, they are turning those into general crime checkpoints, which are illegal. They are violating the law. LEOs violating the law is not LEOs doing their job.

It's called the Constitution free zone. If she doesn't like it, she should ask her lawmakers to change it.

it's exactly the same thing

>didn't answer the simple question
>hmmm maybe she's illegal
>should detain her

what part of that don't you understand faggot

You should look up how effective they are at catching illegal beaners. Hint: They're not.

End birthright citizenship for people who don't have at least one citizen parent and cut them off from the welfare state. You'll save money and you'll remove incentive for a lot of them to come up.

Sage in the options

>entering the country
>refuses to answer border agent's questions
>detained
>cries on facebook

attention seeking whore.

>Takes a stroll on the highway
>Gets arrested
>"Freedom of movement!!!!"

Not answering a question is not a valid suspicion of a crime.

We should deport her and hang her kids as punishment. Fucking Californians are a cancer on the earth

She was already in the country, faggot.

What a fucking cunt. I used to live in n.m. and would get stopped at checkpoints all over the state. Just answer a few questions and you're on your way. Takes two seconds. Entitled bitch.

35 miles in. kinda like me in your mom, faggot.

I've known illegals and they're scared of the checkpoints whether they work or not. It only takes one fuck up to get caught and get thrown back over. At least before Obama's 2nd term happened...

Is there any part of the Constitution that allows a Constitution free zone?

If it is your civic duty to answer this very simple and non-restricting or invading question to maintain national security and the safety of your family and friends, it should, at the least, arouse suspicion to treat you a potential threat. What kind of evil cunt do you have to be to shit on safety measures just to feel like a big shot?

She was jealous of her minority friends getting a chance to fight against the hegemony/patriarchy/et al. She stirred up some trouble with the border patrol so she wouldn't have to feel left out.

"See Maria? I'm oppressed too! Invite me to the empanada social! I promise I'll wear a burkah so I don't blind anyone with my reflective white skin! The white women all hate me because whites are so self-absorbed that they see anyone too similar to them as a threat to their uniqueness (and also they secretly hate themselves, so anyone who reminds them too much of themselves is automatically loathesome). You're the closest thing to friends I have! Don't leave me out! Please!"

No. But the Constitution doesn't say I can't own a rocket launcher either but here we are.

If you know illegals, why didn't you report them?

>white soccer mom cunt
>felt physically sick over getting a few questions by border patrol
is this a fucking joke?

>9/11 + 16 years-2 months
>being a cunt at any US border
They should have raped her

We have enough Muslims here, so fuck off.

>Civic duty
Not a lawful duty

>What kind of
Checkpoints anywhere other than at the border itself have no right to exist.

They're still not effective. And they are also a violation of the 4th amendment.

Well hopefully she got arrested

So you're just going to roll over and take it? Pussy.

>after she refused to say if she was a US citizen
They did their job.

This bitch is retarded, this must be her first time ever crossing back into the US from Mexico. They have always asked you this, it is not you being oppressed, it's them just doing the same apathetic shit they've been doing for literally decades.

Am i BeInG DeTaIneD?!?

>tfw 1/3

>only people who look like my gardener should be questioned!
>look at me blonde hair! i'm obviously a citizen of the US!

Is this real? Try this shit at the Canadian border and see what happens.

She was in the United States, faggot. They have INTERIOR checkpoints where everybody has to stop.

This cunt was fine with them under Obama though right? What a fucking piece of shit.

It's that easy for you because your white
.everytime i cross the border its 21 questions . What school did I go to ? My job ? How many siblings ? Where I live ?
T.chi

Take what? I'm not the one complaining about the border zone. Sure it's fucked up, by I don't live by it. If she's that sad about it she should do something about it. I've lobbied my whole life to be able to own a rocket launcher, but my state reps think I'm crazy.

No, she was in New Mexico going back to California. We have interior checkpoints.

>what's not being mentioned is that California runs their own special snowflake checkpoint system too, and being a CA resident she should know about these so I don't see what her fucking problem is.

I travel to Arizona some and hit these every once in a while. Hi, how are ya, show 'em my Driver's License or Passport Card depending on which one i can get out first. Have a nice day sir, etc

But women want to make everything difficult because muh vagina

Let the government violate the Constitution. Aren't you going to push back? Make it uncomfortable for the enforcers to enforce unconstitutional laws.

>all of my state
fuck

So what? Same shit has been going on forever in border states. I'm guessing she was on a highway that runs down to the border.

>is this a fucking joke?
Good question. Is the average denizen of Cali a walking joke?

YOUR BORDERS END WHERE MY FEELINGS BEGIN

AM I BEING DETAINED?

don't worry user. I know a guy. pm me.

>Civic duty
>Not a lawful duty
Do you really need to have a law explicitly state not to sabotage the lives of other people around you? How self absorbed and egocentric are you?

>Checkpoints anywhere other than at the border itself have no right to exist.
If illegals are passing through the border, if people continue to make arms deals and coke trafficking easier by not registering as a citizen and shitting on everyone else, then you SHOULD have more checkpoints beyond the border or have a much stronger border. Don't have a wall to vet which humans can get into your nation? You need checkpoints for safety. Citizens will travel by unimpeded while illegals and potential foreign threats have to pass through armed personnel before they can physically harm your family.

How is any of this hard to understand? If there is a lack of safety in a country, you need safety measures.

Blonde American women go across the US border and back all the time as drug mules precisely because no one thinks they're gonna be checked. The cartels make special use of them. They call them dixie cups cus they're easily discarded if they get caught.

You're exposing your stupidity. She was 35 miles away from the border, faggot. Read the fucking OP. I've been through the things further north of the border than that. INTERIOR checkpoints.

Take the hint that you need to go back.

Haha, what a crybaby. I got treated like shit at the Canadian border because I very stupidly got myself a DWAI at the time 8 years prior. I had no idea they were going to not even let me In Canada because of it. They made me pull into this separate parking lot, and ripped my vehicle apart. They yelled at me a bunch even though I was being respectful and agreeable to everything they asked at the start of it all. Then took me into this waiting area, and proceeded to yell at me more, and scold and publicly humiliate me for getting that DWAI 8 years ago. Then I started to get a bit angry. Eventually I asked
>so you're not allowing me entry into the country?
No.
>then why in the hell am I standing here, listening to you talk?!
Calm down sir
>No, I'm not going to calm down. You're not letting me in, fine. Stop detaining me and let me go back to the US. I no longer have any desire to enter your country.
Then I just kept repeating myself until they let me back over the bridge. On my way back I told the American border patrol about it, they thought it was hilarious. I asked if the US allowed people who've got a DWAI or something like it in their past over, and they said
>we don't care about that sort of stuff.
The Canadians also told me that I could write an apology letter to them and they would consider letting me over, or I just had to wait 10 years from the date of the violation. I'm over it, I kinda wanted to see some stuff in Canada, but not anymore, there is plenty to do i the US.

The only people bitching about the zone are libs who love illegals. I've drove through them before, they are inconvenient. But they've been around since Eisenhower. Nobody cared before.

Cash or credit?
>I FEEL SICK!
Uh, paper or plastic?
>REEEEEEEEEE

>many wondering if she was within her rights or had an obligation to comply
Of course she had a right to remain silent. But since she chose that option she shouldn't complain.
That's like turning on your chainsaw, putting your hand on the blade and then saying it's Trump's fault you lost your fingers. Play stupid games win stupid prices.

35 miles is less than a half hour drive. I'm not even sure what your point is.