Would you accept to live under an Islamist rules if you were allowed to rule women ?

Would you accept to live under an Islamist rules if you were allowed to rule women ?

No, white women are redpilled because they are genetically superior. Their white genes confer them the clear mindedness than lead them to be loyal and the saviors of white civilization just as much as men.
Go back to fucking goats you muzzie.

>Under islamist-
No. Leave France and go to Africa if you wish to enjoy the last remaining years of islam, it wont be around for much longer.

>Would you accept to live under an Islamist

Death to tyrants.

Yes

You're just curing your inferiority complex

If every girl was giving you attention since you were 5 you wouldn't care about their submissiveness

>under islamist rules
NO

>rule women
ofc that's the natural order of things

cuck

Inshallah.

We ruled over women without Islam.
It's called knowing your role in the family, and men as breadwinners controlled the cashflow, and through that controlled the family unit's general direction.
All we have to do, is convince women they really really don't want to work.

Yes, society would be a lot better if women were property.

It's about the only thing Islam has right.

Yeah, probably. I grew up with a single mother and a sister so I know for a fact without the strong arm of a man to keep them in line, they engage in all sorts of detrimental behaviors.

this is what men dont understand. make a bunch of money and there will be plenty of good girls who will trust you to be in charge of them

>white woman
>woman
>redpilled

user...

>if you were allowed to rule women ?

No. But i would love to live in a country burning niggers and arabs alive, and giving the whip to race traitors

I know, right. Most women want to be led, and when they are, they are usually more extreme and vengeful than their men. If every man would man the fuck up and lead his woman our problems would be solved, but there's too many idiot pussies out there who think their girls wants them to "wash the dishes" and "be nice" (all of whom will end up being cheated on, and rightly so).

Look up a novel called submission which plays with this scenario (and uses it to mock Islamism and middle class intellectuals)

no

>white women
>redpilled

>would i pray 5 times a day and give up pork and alchohol and be around smelly brown retards
>to rule women

I already have a girlfriend.

>Pedophilia
>Cousin Marriage
>Sharia Law (lord of the flies investigations & trials)
>No Alcohol
>No Pork
>Praying 5 times a day to a God I don't believe in
No

No.
Islam is worse than communism.
Nowhere that practices it is anything but a shit hole.

>Islamist

By Islamists I assume you mean legit sharia law?

No, that shit is barbaric.

>white women
>redpilled

Nope
Also, that´s just for betas who cannot control shit.

In the West, we let the bad ones out themselves.
Under Sharia, the bad ones blend in and cheat behind your back.
At least in the West, if you marry a woman to the right in the pic, it's your own damn fault.
There are just as many crazy whores in the middle east, they just know the have to hide it, and with arranged marriages, you'd wind up with one in a randomized manner.
In the West we have the freedom to show the world that we're pieces of shit, so the West can choose the honestly good ones.

GET THE FUCK OUT KIKE,

SLIDE THREAD

EMOTIONAL SLIDE

AWAN ARRESTED...... AWAN USING BILL / HILLARY CLINTON LAWYERS

DEBBIE WASSERMAN SCHULTZ FAMILY MEMBER STEVEN WASSERMAN IS THE OVERSEEING ATTORNEY

DWS ALSO CALLED THE POLICE AND TOLD THEM TO GIVE BACK THEIR LAPTOPS OR THEIR WOULD BE " CONSEQUENCES "

COMEY-MCCABE EXPOSED, COMEY WIFE RECEIVED $700K FROM HILLARY CLINTON FOR NOT PROSECUTING EMAIL SERVERS / TREASON

NO ONE IS COVERING THIS IN THE MEDIA

YOU KNOW WHERE THE OPTIONS BOX IS , NOW SPELL IT OUT

Islam is not my religion so i would not, i do respect islam if they respect christianity and the laws of the west.

If they do not respect christianity and the europeans and their only intention is to mock christianity and sabotage our great civilization then to hell with them.

This thread was brought to you by Mohamed "Le Gris" Ben-Ahmedahmane

Fuck off nigger, islam is our enemy

>makes definitive claims about women in Muslim countries
>no sauce

What do you think the honor killings are about?