youtube.com/watch?v=9ajaqhHiX3E&feature=youtu.be
youtube.com/watch?v=X-NxtOVtmo4&t=881s
socialblade.com/youtube/channel/ucr_q-bppcw5fj-oow1bw1nq
youtube.com/watch?v=JB_omHQwYh8
youtu.be/zAfva31mRzs
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

my god, is he that ugly?

What a fag.

Cant man up and own his hupocrisy, has to revert back to calling her sources dumb like a pretentious stubborn bitch.

yes

Nobody cares about this faggot.

hes a hypocrite he spicifically made vids moralfagging about doxxing and dirty tactics and thought policing and than he does it himself what a faggot.

Well unless he fled, his dox is still out there.

This freak is a legitimate asshole, I really am shocked that he has his little following.

his acent is fake too.

BOGGED.com

who?

How do you know?

>even_fatter_and_more_unwashed_millennial_woes.png

can someone give me a list of what rage believes in

kraut has always been a little bitch asking for a beating, but isnt she just a liberal atheist that doesnt like islam and nignogs

>Well unless he fled, his dox is still out there.

this is giong to bite him in the ass for a long time i donst help that he sperged out too instead of apoligizing and swallowing his pride.

he not giong to be able to talk about free speech anymore like dumb nigger he fucked himself over.

i lived in germany for 10 years i can spot a faggot whos pretending.

He has horrendous dental hygiene

Woes would look somewhat like Gerard Butler if he lost weight and started lifting

>can someone give me a list of what rage believes in

>feminism is destructive
>niggers are stupid
>jews are bad news

>i lived in germany for 10 years i can spot a faggot whos pretending.
That's hilarious, what a twat indeed.

>Britteef

Somebody here posted a video of an American who grew up in England saying that he is voluntarely forcing a "posh british accent" very badly just to appear intellectual.

also judging by his horrendous teeth hes probably a bong.

This is just really pathetic and sad rambling, what a disturbed loser

Oh, it gets better. These people are absolute cancer.
youtube.com/watch?v=9ajaqhHiX3E&feature=youtu.be

You can sum up this video with DAS RAYCISS

so just a generic uneducated 19yearold edgy pollack

yup
the video is pathetic as hell
look at his "why I hate the SJW community" video
he spends 10 minutes talking about how the SJWs attack people instead of their ideas
then he does just the same and excuses it by saying "she's a nazi bitch"

kraut epitomizes the German lefty cuck

i think this might finally spell the end of the septic community. they were already garbage but this is the final straw of being absolute beta fucking leftis faggots

youtube.com/watch?v=X-NxtOVtmo4&t=881s
its treu too hes a pretencous twat.

>Autistic retard (i.e. atheist) attacks some pro-abortion whore with face piercings.
Tell me why I should care about two satanists flinging shit at each other?

Jesus is a Jew

he got doxxed once and he made a vid talking about the horrors he experienced and moralfagging why its bad but then he does it himself.

its ironic like pottery he exposed himself for being a faggot.

martin luther is a german

Well its going to be an interesting future for him considering he might turn into a giant lolcow

uhmmm sweetie it's okay that he doxed and reported her because he apologized, so you're a bad person for calling him out for this behavior
:^)

>Jesus was a mere mortal when on earth.
Wrong.

nobody likes the "skeptic" community anyways the only go after low hanging fruit.

never strafing towards any contrevercial topics.

not even banana fag the amazing atheist wants to assosiate with the ((skeptics))

HA
socialblade.com/youtube/channel/ucr_q-bppcw5fj-oow1bw1nq

I'm so glad this german faggot hit rock bottom.

He's one of the biggest larpers on YouTube. >Hides behind a 17th century painting with "deal with it" sunglasses to seem classy and cool.
>Pawns a fake posh British accent while being a third class neet German.
>Harangs over both left and right views and takes no sides because he's "too smart for that"
>Has a disgustingly smug tone to every little thing he says, ushering universal hatred
>Is a (((civic nationalist)) who proudly welcomes ex-Muslims and pretends he's an intellectual from the 1800s
>Claims to represent the lower class because he cleaned toilets at one point
He's worse than Sargon

>comes back from the dead
>walk on water
>mortal
You boy fucking Catholics are pathetic.

this realy damiged his reputation he was already know for being a self righteos hothead but to do something so hypocritical realy fucked his reputation.

just look at his latest vid even his fans are blowing him the fuck up.

>le septic community
its not going away, people love pseudointellectuals hidden behind cool images telling them what to think

the only chance is youtube starving them without the ad revenue

i know all these things about sargon and i completely disagree with him on his views,
but in the end i like watching his videos because he is smart, well spoken and entertaining and ill keep watching them

>inb4 shill/troll
im being serious

Perfectly put.

>Dixie can't read my post.
Not surprising.

>negros are are capable of reading time on a watch
>thinks this automatically debunks everything in the article
What an absolutely dumb faggot
People with down syndrome can tell time too. You think their stunted minds think in the abstract too?

There is an african language which has no words for these concepts though they are both wrong i guess.

Mate that is not a British accent, I don't know what the fuck that is
How does this guy even have a fanbase? He has no sense of humour, I've seen SJW's who can take a joke better

>>Harangs over both left and right views and takes no sides because he's "too smart for that"

thats something the ((skeptics)) are known for hoshit theory and the le all sides are the same maymay.

just like real celebs the power and kiketube shekels got to his head and started sniffing his own farts yoo hard.

even animals can judge time lmfao he torpedod his own argument.

>Harangs over both left and right views and takes no sides because he's "too smart for that"

Me an intellectual, I never pick a side
Nothing ever really would change if I committed suicide
I don't really care for what you claim is wrong or right
That feel when too intelligent to take a stand and fight

youtube.com/watch?v=JB_omHQwYh8

never heard of this faggot until that cancerous warski stream. it's astonishing how dumb and disingenuous he is.

>SJW's who can take a joke better

you should have seen some of the straims hes been in hes notoruis for beeing short tempered and self rightuis.

>warski stream.

can you give a rundown?

That song hit the nail on the head

bunch of dildo-using faggots claim that IQ isn't real.

I'd say more if I looked into him but he's that unbearable. I subbed after the PewDiePie drama a few months ago just to be nice but his ego caught up with me. Fuckin e-celebs.

The thing is Sargon's a hypocrite as well. Sure he's British and fairly well mannered but none of his arguments ever have actual sense behind them. All of his political predictions were wrong, most of his videos revolve around mocking news articles line by line without context, he constantly misquotes sources when his opinions actually have merit, and he has a middle-class blindness when confronted by reality.
>Muh English language makes us smarter
>Muh I've never been proven wrong (I have) so I must always be right

Always hated this faggot. So he's the one who got RageAfterStorm shut down?

I have no idea who this faggot is but he sounds autistic af

BUMP! This guy is a cuck, jew, or both. Raid time. Dislike this fag into disabling comments and likes/disklikes

top kek

This was by far his most pathetic video. It was basically:

>Yes, I got the ball rolling to fuck up Rage's personal life
>Yes, I did the same thing to Edgy Sphinx like 3 months ago
>but I said I was sorry and deleted the tweet so nothing bad should happen to me!

He is a hypocritical cunt. Your philosophical moralizing means nothing if you cannot live by it yourself. The "skeptic" community is pathetic and only accepts science when it fits their political agenda (see Jeff Holiday).

I hope they all fuck off and die somewhere.

How does this guy have a gf? How could anyone be attracted to a human with that sort of teeth.

he not only shut her down, he fucking doxed her and got her fired from her job like a top tier SJW

>Always hated this faggot. So he's the one who got RageAfterStorm shut down?

yep.
how the fuck where they giong to debunk something as well established as race and iq diffrences?

"I shot someone in the face, but I apologized after that" its essentaily that.

This is the type of retard that thinks it's only skin deep and we're all the same despite different shades of skin, because he's probably never lived around niggers and other subhumans.

You don't have to educate yourself via racist white websites. Hell, many intellectuals proved whites and asians are vastly intellectually superior to other races, and because of that, non-whites and non-asians have problems integrating into advanced white and asian countries.

Good he is a fuckin cuck and a traitor

jesus christ that voice is so fucking annoying

Well this guy has to burn then. We must show him no mercy until he goes into hiding.

Probably some asian

>>Yes, I did the same thing to Edgy Sphinx like 3 months ago
That was the only kraut video I ever watched. It was nothing but a gish-gallop of half truths and fabrications, and overall the most petty shit I've ever seen in my life. Going through someone's view history and shitting on them for watching videos? Come on now.

>only accepts science when it fits their political agenda (see Jeff Holiday).

science is the new religeon they can cherrypick as they will such as believing in darwinsm and evolution but denieng the existance of race.

I have it's why I don't get how he has a fanbase, Sargon with circlejerk with his little clique making jokes while Kraut sits there being no fun allowed, I honestly don't see any appeal, he's dry, humourless with a weird voice with a holier than thou attitude

He's a total cunt but he didn't shut her channel down nor did he doxx her. Let's not spread disinformation, that will only make us look dumb.

1. Like virtually all psychometricians, do you believe that IQ tests are an accurate measure of general intelligence or 'g'? If so, we can continue.

2. Like virtually all psychometricians, do you believe that IQ measures the same things in black and white populations (i.e. a black with an IQ of 90 will perform much like a white with an IQ of 90 on a variety of tests)? If so, we can continue.

3. Like virtually all psychometricians, do you acknowledge the Flynn effect, which demonstrates real differences in 'g' within populations over time? If so, we can continue.

4. Like virtually all psychometricians, do you acknowledge that the average IQ of black Africans is ~81 (Wicherts, et al 2010 -- just for you Lynnposters), African-Americans 85, and black Britons 86? If so, we can continue to the final point:

5a. If you acknowledge the above, then any cognitive "deficiencies" in black populations today must have been largely present in white populations (in America and Europe) before 1950, since contemporary black Africans, black Americans, and black Britons all have higher average IQs than the white populations of those eras.

You must also acknowledge that the average German in Nazi Germany* and average white American in the 1950s (Sup Forums's most idyllic eras for the hwhite man) are less intelligent (on average) than almost any black population (for which we have data) today.

5b. If you don't acknowledge the above, there's no point in conversation since your beliefs aren't based in scientific literature.

he did a vid about the days of laead it was bassicaly google historian tier nonsense and halftruths the moral of the vid was essentialy muh horshoe theory.

>Kraut and Tea
>britcuck accent
Is he a britcuck or eternal kraut?
both?

If you watched this cunt he doxed, you're also part of the problem just fyi

>cringestream their outrage over race realist eceleb
>moronic anti sjw 'skeptic' ecelebs go full sjw

youtu.be/zAfva31mRzs

*Though we don't have IQ scores from that time (Hitler banned IQ tests for being "Jewish science") we can approximate from Dutch and Nordic conscripts, who had their IQs tested.

As to the common refrain of people who have never read the literature: "muh tests have changed!"

The last time anyone made this argument were Rushton and Jensen, before you were even born. They mostly addressed Wechsler.

Unfortunately for this line of argument, Raven's Progressive Matrices (which have the highest g-loading of all major tests) -- commonly cited in reviews -- have remained unchanged since their inception in the 1930s.

They barely did that. Jeff Holiday with his associates in biology claimed it wasn't even worth debating. lol

>3. Like virtually all psychometricians, do you acknowledge the Flynn effect, which demonstrates real differences in 'g' within populations over time? If so, we can continue.
Wrong. Completely wrong on both accounts. The flynn effect is almost entirely explained by score increases on IQ subtests that are the LEAST g-loaded.

Even Flynn himself admits this
>“The magnitude of white/ black IQ differences on Wechsler subtests at any given time is correlated with the g loadings of the subtests; the magnitude of IQ gains over time on subtests is not usually so correlated; the causes of the two phenomena are not the same.” – Flynn 2013

fuck of retard.
also the gap still remains between whites and black.

That's how it always is. Almost all of these skeptics/alt-lite/civic nationalist types are either
1) shitskins
2) race-mixed
3) race-mixers
4) sodomites
5) jews

I can't think of anyone that doesn't meet these criteria. Half the skeptics are open homosexuals. Gavin McInnes, Mike Cernovich, and the alt-lite people all have non-white wives. And everyone who's not one of the following has either left the controlled oppo groups and moved more toward white nationalism (good examples of this would be Lauren Southern and RageAfterStorm)

>I RETRACED WHAT I SAID

well you still said it... apologising for murder doesn't make the murder disappear...

Are you suggesting the average white IQ in Nazi Germany or 1950's America was less than 85?

pics hasn't been updated

FASCISM IS THE NEW PUNK ROCK

I hate what these faggots have done with science. Science used to just mean empirical testing and study. Now it's become a pseudo religion, ala Bill Nye and the reddit-tier "I FUCKING LOVE SCIENCE(TM)!" crowd

>science is the new religeon they can cherrypick as they will such as believing in darwinsm and evolution but denieng the existance of race

>But I fucking love to science! I watch Rick and Morty all the time!

Precisely you summed them up perfectly.

>I posted it again
This was already completely addressed in the last thread.

In short, 'g' is verifiably lower in white Americans and Europeans of older generations. If we had a time machine and transported them to modern times, they'd correspondingly underperform... unless you don't believe in 'g', at which point, you're espousing beliefs contra decades of research and there's no point in trying to convince you of anything beyond your own fantasies.

>But I fucking love to science! I watch Rick and Morty all the time!
top kek

No goy, you don't understand. If I issue a retraction after I've let the cat out of the bag and already defamed you, then it no longer counts.

i always found it funny how bthurt kraut always got even sargon of mossad knows how to laugh at a joke and not take things so personaly if seen sjw's that can take arguments better than him.

as far as i know the dicline started with fedora fags and the morons who live in their everbody is equeal utopias.

Hey, dumb ass, know the difference between inherent intelligence and knowledge amassed through everyday experience and education. Generally speaking, Whites, Asians, and Jews have inherently higher intelligence than niggers, latinos, etc. Because of that, blacks find it difficult to do well in white's education systems. In fact, several colleges in the US and Europe had to lower their standards for black students, allowing the mentally inept niggers to graduate.

If Jesus is God in flesh that makes Christianity the most antisemitic religion even if it is 'derived from Judaism',

not to mention the need for affermitive action so they can actualy get anywhere.

No it wasn't. Some ancap went full retard and peddled a conspiracy theory on Flynn and everyone else went on irrelevant segues that didn't address my point: whites of older generations have lower 'g' than contemporary whites. THIS VIEW IS UNASSAILABLE WITHIN THE LITERATURE.

None of this addresses my post. I never denied that the gap remained.

Also, note that this quote addresses Wechsler and has nothing to do with Raven's showing the SAME GAINS OVER TIME.

Please familiarize yourself with the literature before further posting.

>decline started with fedora fags
Precisely. The issue is that people as a whole inherently need something to believe in. Someone might be able to argue that XYZ religion is untrue, but the innate need for a belief system is something that's hardwired into us. And what happens is when people cast away religion, they end up adopting dysgenic pseudo-religion in the form of this marxist "I fucking love science!" bullshit.

It should also be noted that the "skeptic community" started off by going after creationists and young-earthers. It's essentially Atheism+