Introducing Niggercoin! Be the first to own your very own nigger! 1 Nigger coin? 2 Nigger coins...

Introducing Niggercoin! Be the first to own your very own nigger! 1 Nigger coin? 2 Nigger coins? Why not 10 Nigger coins! The more Niggers the greater capacity to generating wealth by simply owning these Niggers!

Be wary of imitation nigger coins - you want the meek Niggers that will work for you and not those runaway Niggers.

Niggercoin is a decentralized Cryptocurrency, you are in control of your wealth; share, trade, exchange Niggercoin for goods and services! Take advantage of this new wealth revolution today!

niggercoin.online/

Other urls found in this thread:

niggercoin.online/
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Finally I can own niggers again.

>>>/biz

For some reason this feels like a bad investment.

If nig nogs didn't spend all their/our money on shiny rims it would be so easy to scam the fuck out of them with some sort of Nubian buttcoin.

>niggercoin.online/
uhmmmm,
this shit looks legit.

Niggers on the ETH blockchain. this will unironically moon if one liberal outlet picks this up and bashes it.

If it goes bad, just remember. Niggers don't work.

YOU SHOULD BE INVESTING IN KRUGERAND!

KAFFIR LOVER!

How much per niggercoin? I'm interested.

kek

Here, a bump

They selling 1488 for .1 ETH

That 20 bucks at current pice for 1488 niggers.

A lazy currency that will rob you and has a propensity for rape and murder. What could go wrong?

3/5ths of a dogecoin

put niggercoins in my eth wallet.

My bike got stolen

coincedance?
I Think not.

Will these coins be accepted anywhere or, dare I say it, actually work?

I have to have one or two

wait, DOGE is valued at like 200 mil for mcap and i think has unlimited or huge supply.

only 6 million niggers, hmmmm. unironcally gonna throw 50 bucks at this shit coin, at least its on eth and not the millionth clone of bitcoin/litecoin

I want to do my own meme coin with a similar idea (but not nigger related) to this OP, if you give me some consulting I will promote your niggercoin

niggers don't work bruh.

Just did some diggin looks like they are on the Ethereum wallet which is th 2nd top crypto so trading nigs seems like it should be easy. Have an Ethere wallet? You can own/send niggers.

What's the exchange rate for Quatloos?

>white people humour

bump

>/biz/ kikes shilling this hard
Just making Sup Forums aware that /biz/ is full of groups of people who organize on Discord to pump and dump on people. This guy is so obvious it's painful.

Interesting to see this get resurrected, but will it face the same obstacles this time around?
Digits for darkie dollars.

WE WUZ CRYPTOS N SHIET

Nigger spotted
Give me my taxes back you EBT eat'n scum