Why does the west cares so much about Ukraine?

Why does the west cares so much about Ukraine?
It's literally african tier country even more shitty than Albania

Because controlling it can deny Russian naval and economic access to the Black Sea and Atlantic ocean.

Fuck off mongolnigger subh*man

So what? The U.S. in denied access to the Arctic so should we invade Canada?

Putin and his goons are an all controlling cancer oligarchy that refuse anything modern, cant give a shit about the people or the countries infrastructure and limit themselves to both profit and bribe others with oil money.

Its just like Angola and many other African nations. The only difference is that they have one hell of a military arsenal.

>t. Ivan

How is Antonov doing?

>mfw i see a finnish flag defending russia

Shame to your ancestors

it cares about ukraine because of russia, nobody would even remember what the fuck ukraine is if it wasn't useful in political games against russia

Everything was true. You're even more shit than Russia. Ukraine is like Russia without their natural resources
But Ukraine has the most fertile land in Europe, but why is it such a shithole?

How am I defending Russia? I didn't mention it
I don't have much love for their neither if you must know. Ukraine is just more of a shithole than Russia

So... this is the power.... of a colour revolution... whoah....
At least their gas isn't that expensive now or something.

>finland has higher salaries than sweden
TORILLA TAVATAAN!

Net salaries. It just means they higher income tax while here the taxes on other stuff are higher, these "hidden taxes" so people don't notice them
Like for example rolling paper is like 1.5€ but in Sweden you can buy a 100x of them under 10€

vatnik expat detected

Why does Finland care is the better question?

Don't you have Allegro train to catch, Yuri? People here in Finland barely even know Ukraine exists let alone care it as much as you.

That's what I'm wondering too
But our politicians do. I'm not talking about sheepies

It doesn't. We do have a mild Russian infestation here, though. That's why some Finnish flags tend to get emotional about Ukraine.

I wish Russia gets Ukraine, US is slowly becoming Canada 2.0. We need multipolar world before that happens...

Ehkä kannattais höllätä sitä foliohottoa vähän. Sitähän kysyin et miks meitä kiinnostaa joku Ukraina - ehkä olisi pitänyt selventää et poliittisella tasolla

I don't care about them. a bunch of traitors that overthrew their own government, sold out their country's sovereignty and killed their own people for george soros

nobody cares in fact

Ukraine are the actual white niggers. The one true argument against white supremacism. These subhumans live on the most fertile soil on Earth, filled with all sorts of minerals, and yet nothing has ever come out of it. Nothing. Even borderline shitholes like Romania have produced a dozen significant figures in history. But no Ukrainian, ever.

Гepoй Укpaїни

The west(America) doesn't care about Ukraine. They want to use it as a stick to beat Russia with, nothing more.

Why do americans always call it "The Ukraine", instead of Ukraine? No one says The Spain, or The Canada.

you tried. you lost.

I think it means the border.

Ukraine means borderland