How much different would politics be if animal people existed?

How much different would politics be if animal people existed?

fuck off sam

Same. We would just kill them all. Also we are animal people already, ape people.

woah dude I accidentally SAGED this thread

Whats her name?

Speak for yourself.

I don't know

There would be a lot more rape

A LOT more

Furries go into the ovens.

I like dragons

yiff in hell furfag

DWS in her final form. Reptilian bitch.

human animal embryos are being grown in labs across north america, mainstream news admitted, check the mit technology review for example

they tell us they've never been taken past embryo form, but come on. secret medical experiments have always been a thing, are probably still a thing, and this seems like the sort of thing they'd try. how could they not grow some of these embryos to term just to see what happens?

and these are evil people doing these experiments so, it's not going to be pretty how this plays out

What do you mean "if"

They do.

Gas the wolfmen, species war now!

>Animal people
You mean non-whites?

/thread

>if animal people existed

But they do exist.

All I have really seen about that seems to be fake news desu. It would be nice to have a walking talking IRL furry gaming bro, but its not gonna happen any time soon

They'd probably be holocaust'd at worst, strict segregation at best. I know I wouldn't want to live next to some 9 foot tall carnivore.

I can't express how happy I am that she's wearing a gambeson.

Also, reported.

There are already animal people. We called them Africans and we took over their land and enslaved them.
We would probably have fur ghettos all over the world.

You had better fuck off before you wind up with a perforated anus.

Species wars
>Tfw the emu people existed but Australia genocided them and covered it up and said they """Lost""" the war

Kekkington

What makes you think they wouldn't be the ones doing the 'causting, if it would even happen at all?

Giv lizard gf

Imagine politics if there were spotted hyena people.

If furries were real, I would be the best bitch to the hottest conservative gay furry.

I was definitely put here to be a people pleaser.

>if

Go back to tumblr faggotkin

I can't even begin to imagine the fucked in experiments China is doing on their people. They basically replicated Unit 731.

More people for Sup Forums to hate.

Crow and snake people would be the only alright ones.

Ill-suited anatomy for our environment. There's a reason animals didn't evolve like us.

>evolve

All the women tryna get the Big Black Horse Cock
Turks are literally roaches
Canadians won't even need to blow dogs any more

I disagree. Animals are 300-600% stronger than humans per kg on average.

get the fuck out of here furry scum. just because you framed discussing your disgusting fetish in the form of a pseudo-political question doesn't mean it belongs here.
I hope someone close to you dies in an accident

Humans can kill any animal on the entire planet unarmed.

If you don't like it then leave. There are plenty of other more suitable threads for you to discuss how Hitler did nothing wrong(ugh)

r/K selection theory in overdrive.

Also cat grills.

I'd be one, rally up tons of them into some furry-human nonsense, then talk with xenophobic humans, lead then stupid furfaggots who actually brought into the rhetoric into multiple traps and have them be killed for the sake of it.

Also I'd like to point out that interspecies racism would be way lower than it is now, since there would exist another scapegoat.

I'd disagree. We'd probably see a white-asian cooperation type of deal with some of the races against lesser forms like niggers, or the furry alternative of it.

yeah but we invented force equalizers like spears and more recently firearms so muscle means very little now

Then you would be the real animal

Furfags need not apply.

Damn furry

And what makes you think they wouldn't also use and invent such things too?