>fuck the laws of your country, we are better than you

Other urls found in this thread:

sacbee.com/news/politics-government/capitol-alert/article163623103.html
ice.gov/webform/hsi-tip-form
the-american-interest.com/2017/07/20/grade-inflation-worse-thought/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

>we need your tax money more than you

>these streets are our streets!

So the message here is that successful criminals are OK?

I wonder how many of those have been deported already

>sacbee.com/news/politics-government/capitol-alert/article163623103.html

Those are not nice legs.

>we arent criminals because USA law is bullshit!

just reported all 3 to ICE

>we are HEROS

Well why doesn't he just get documented. Or go to school in Mexico if he's so smart, he can be the fuckin mayor or something.

dang beat me to it lol

They're all selfish assholes, Mexico needs smart people too.

this really pisses me the fuck off.
these people are fucking useless to the country they claim to love so much.
i'd literally cry out of joy if they'd be deported.

t.non-anchor baby mexican.

Shouldn't these animals be arrested and forced to pay back their illegally acquired scholarship money, before being deported?

No thanks.

They probably lie. If they were as smart as they say, they wouldn't announce being undocumented publicly. So either they lie about being undocumented or their results.

>I'm so smart
>*tweets confession to a crime*

>you are just priviledged

See you all soon lmao

Didn't this one end up getting deported a few months ago?

Wow, a parade featuring students from a school in an immigrant neighbourhood. You sure got me.

>illegals UNITE

These public displays of illegality on social media do nothing but prove that they only get what they are allowed to by the government in the form of socialized benefits and lowered standards while lacking the common sense and decency to become legal the proper way and keep their mouth shut until they do so as to not self incriminate any further.

True immigrants are ashamed of these pathetic fucks who do nothing but beg for more handouts even if in the form of a like on social media.

>11 million
You mean 30 million? 11 million was the number used back in 1998.

The message ((they)) usually try to push is that illegals are, in fact, better than you.

Work harder, achieve higher, don't complain. Unlike you entitled white people. How dare you let something like muh law and order keep the Mexican ubermench from claiming their destiny as the real Americans, you toothless hillbilly?!

>implying those immigrants aren't the ones that get the hand outs

>I feel nothing for you privileged people

Daily remember to fill these forms when you see illegals doing that kind of shit. this is 282,000$ that could have been spent on Americans

ice.gov/webform/hsi-tip-form

I would but as a leaf I don't want them to call me or else

They're documented if they're getting those scholarships

Yeah, you guys are White, keep it that way.

beaners look like such ugly mutants

If I were an illegal alien, I certainly wouldn't announce it to the world. Fucking dumbass.

Pic related.

Now go back to your country and make it better.

This

You don't think?

You better not bend over in the locker room at penn

As mexican born here in the US, you fucking filthy beaners sucking mexicos dick should go back. You leeches are a fucking disgrace to this nation. I onced talked to this stupid mexican who just recently became a US citizen after living here for years. Said he would rather flee to mexico than fight for his "country". Fucking cowards.

If they're undocumented then what Social Security number are they using?

i dont see a single child in that photo

>Im illegal but I dont ask for anything (other than the right to be in your home)

You're a blind fuck, there is a little girl in the first row, bottom left.

A lot of hispanics are valedictorians.

Poor white boys losing on all ends.

I hope you illegals who essentially stole an education from a poor American go back to Mexico and work to make it better.

as a mexican born in mexico with dual citizenship, you have to go back first bryan.

I actually accept intelligent immigrants, are you afraid that they are smarter than you?

>I cant vote but I can slang wit ya bruh

You can submit a tip from outside the US m8

Is it true illegals try to cozy up to non-illegals like they're also automatically part of the Reconquista conpsiracy?

I don't want them to contact me - you sure it is ok for an autistic Leaf to use this site?

My Sup Forums sense is telling me these are all staged and faked

Illegal turd rises to the top of the toilet bowl at Spic High and is given over a quarter million in affirmative action gibs. What a success story!

>Of course I can get an SSN as an illegal. Idiot americans

Butt flustered much jamal?

At least they try and do something positive for themselves, but this "and I'm undocumented" is nigger-teir stupidity and they deserve to be deported for it along with serious criminals, if they work and follow the laws I don't care as long as they don't leech.

to be completely honest Sup Forums. this country has damaged my people with nigger culture.
the only solution is for them to go back.
notice how many of them act like this
fucking autistic.

the illegal daca ones i know accomplish zero things of value.
they're all working laborer jobs and doing shit all in college. the ones legally here are obnoxious with their condescending attitudes as if they aren't spics in the end. i hate both equally, but to answer your question a lot of mexicans legally here are assholes to the daca people. i'm suprised there hasn't been more growing hostility between the two.

we wuz wetbacks n sheeet

This fucking bean probably went to a school that was 99% spic and had no academic standards. If he had gone to a majority white school, he'd probably be a C student at best.

Why can't you achieve the same in Mexico?

kill em we dont want him here

They're acting like they're being held to the same standard as everyone else. URMs (Under Represented Minorities) have a way easier time getting accepted than a white or asian with the same exact test scores. In high school there was this scholarship, I don't remember the name, that required a certain score on the PSAT. The cutoff for whites was like 210, which is equivalent to like a 2100 on the real SAT, while the cutoff for blacks and hispanics was in the 180s (1800s on the real SAT).
A lot of the times when you're applying to these schools and scholarships, the thing that sets you apart is whether you're a URM and how good your essay is. Now think about it, a liberal leaning institution reading an illegal immigrants sob story about their life as an illegal. That's basically an automatic acceptance.

So smart. Here we have to build cages for immigrants because they don't understand the concept of waiting in line to get permit.

They must be really fucking retarded if they're migrating to your shithole.

How can people just live in the US without having any kind of documentation? How do you even enroll in a school, like how do you do anything without being a citizen

>citizens are getting sick of illegals and want deportations
>illegals think the solution is to brag about being illegal, act entitled, and be completely disrespectful towards the country and the people

wtf I'm Mexican now

Wouldn't care if he didn't make a show of it, now since he's so proud of being a criminal, treat him like one.

SLIDE THREAD

REDPILLS DEPLOYED

>Gets scholarship
>Gets Free(all but shitty) Us education
>Openly mocks us.
He has to go back.

Haha that looks like a scene from Children of Men

It is offensive to call them illegals. Larper detected

and yet you can't even fix your own countries.

>
paco bringing the heat.

obviously

it isn't like you are filing to run for president

They act like they're so smart but their country is a piece of shit wasteland. They should try using their gpa to fix Mexishit.

Illegals don't like island Hispanics and vice versa because of papers. Squats with papers hate illegals

Just imagine if they were in their own countries. Imagine the #progress

Un-afraid until they get shipped back to where they came from.

>immigrants
>doing anything productive
Pick one

>i'm undocumented
>i have a government issued identifier

what does "undocumented" mean on this planet anyway?

Deport them all and build the wall.

These people are graduating from school and living their life normally, I just don't understand how they can do this stuff if they have no kind of official identity. If I went to visit another country, I'd be kicked out when my visa expires, how can these guys just live their life there for 20 years

i know that bad spelling is traditional on memes but jesus no wonder the immigrants do better than some of you nutjobs

Because they'very successfully convinced all the local governments to help them out of sympathy and the federal government is too incompetent to enforce immigration controls. Mexicans have always believed they had a "right" to enter the US whenever they wanted because the border was historically porous and unimportant. Now that the US has gibs, Mexicans believe they're entitled to that, too, and if you disagree, you're a disgusting racist.

How do you even get in a school while being undocumented. Here in Cuckland you need a student visa to even apply for a trades school.

done

stop responding to this shit idiots

Basically this. They are being carried the entire way through life for diversity points

>Pretend to be smart
>Says online they are undocumented on their public profile with their real names and pics

Really makes me think...

>nice legs
>implying

I just reported it to ICE, see

Why is it that Mexicans feel the need to post their disgusting flag and brag about being undocumented? I have never seen this from other hispanics. It seems to be exclusive to Mexicans. I mean sure, you see some Puerto Rican falgs plastered on Honda Civics now and then but those faggots are born U.S. citizens. It seems like Mexishits want to claim to be Mexicans, reap all the benefits of an American education. Raised in the U.S. live comfortably in the U.S. raise their goblin children in the U.S. yet passionately hate it at the same time. I really would love to wipe every single one of them out. Like targeted biological weapon that kills chicanos.

so go be better in mexico

>4.0
the-american-interest.com/2017/07/20/grade-inflation-worse-thought/

You guys have no idea how bad it is my aunt works in a latino school and they basically hand out As as long as you turn in assignments. New generations EXPECT A's and if you don't give them you be raciss. Seriously

I had a Colombia roommate like this in Oklahoma. For such a "based red state" they sure do seem to love illegals. I am from Canada but am an American citizen. My two other roommates were from Arkansas and Colorado. All of us paid out-of-state (or international in my case) tuition rates while the fucking illegal got in-state.

He spent his days rambling about the evils of America, white privilege, etc. By November I started going full 14/88 mode whenever he started rambling about it.

But I realized he is exactly what the government wanted to import. A 90 IQ racially ambiguous mutt who is smart enough to absorb and regurgitate their globalist propaganda but not smart enough to question it.

If my other roommates were sympathetic in any way to illegals before they certainly weren't after living with Pablo The Undocumented Monkey for 8 months.

Retweet this to ICE

>"You don't want us in your country, user?"