Your time has come. Accept the migrants and no one gets hurt

Your time has come. Accept the migrants and no one gets hurt.

can they?

Inb4 new EU forms out of non-cucked nations

No! Don't steal our precious doctors, lawyers, engineers...

fuck off, we're full.

>you better accept these refugees poland
>hungary vetoes

>you better accept these refugees hungary
>poland vetoes

it's not happening burger

digits the EU gets fucked by Hungary, Slovakia and Poland.

If cuck countries love migrants so much, why are they trying to force other countries to take them in? What happened to 'the more the merrier'?

Kek pls tell me this is real

I don't know, time will tell. But I doubt that they idea of the EU was sold this way, probably that it would make travel, business, etc. easier.

Your countries give me hope for Europe.

Hard to justify the "part and parcel" thing when Poland has not had any terrorist attacks.

Implying the EU can force them

This. The V4 has been playing this game for a while now.
EU already tried pushing fines in the past and it just got vetoed every time.
I don't see how what they're doing now is any different.

Also,
>EU to force
I'd like to see them try.

Come home white man

Captcha: With Us Lyons

Keep the salt coming,eu.

They need the EU army to be created first. As of right now all they can try is A: stripping voting rights (which will be vetoed by poland/hungary), or B: kicking them out of the union (which I don't even know if that's possible).

Fooking elll...so progressing

No you're not.

>They need the EU army to be created first
To do what? Invade Poland and Hungary?
The only purpose an EU army can have is to legitimize EU as a superstate and make leaving the union harder due to military dependence.

>kicking them out of the union (which I don't even know if that's possible).
It's possible but like anything else, it can easily be vetoed by any other member.

All of this is pure posturing, the EU is powerless.

AHAHAHAHAHAH

What would Merkel do? Send in those migrants inside rusting tanks breaking up in their garages? Please. Poland is unironically stronk, new weapons, lots of men, patriotic.

I can also hear Mattis rubbing his hands from 2000 miles away when he thinks of the prospect of Germany invading Poland again.

There was a US politician (Kerry, maybe?) who said something very true: diplomacy without force to back it up is useless. The EU needs an army if it's going to "force" any member states to take refugees. Remember, it took the National Guard to get Southern states in the US to allow desegregation of schools.

>poland accepts migrants
>puts them in camps next to german border // train station
>polish migrant camps empty within hours
well done germany

What they really should be doing is forcing the US to accept migrants. It's their own fault we are in this migrant crisis.

This.

good luck you turbo cucked limp wristed dickless homosexual muslim blowing effeminate transgender non-binary communist sub humans

yyhiibvcf

Is poo in loo ok?

Why would refugees even want to go to Poland? If they want gibs, they would go to Germany, France, or Sweden. They would never stay in Poland

>The EU needs an army if it's going to "force" any member states to take refugees.
Any attempt at doing this would lead to a shitstorm that would crash the union.
Poland, Hungary, (and most other eastern EU states) would sooner leave EU and declare war then allow this to happen.

So by your logic OP
migrants should be inflicted in their billions on izrale?
Glad you agree

I hope this is true. But Poland's PM just threw away the chance to eliminate all the commie judges so I'm feeling less confident in his resolve these days.

Wait, no.

Stop being racist Wladislaw and invite them in to pump your daughter full of African cum

This

Fuck America

Cuck Countries:
>WE MUST UNITE AND BECOME CLOSER THAN EVER NOW THAT THE UK IS LEAVING THE EU
Also Cuck Countries:
DUDE, TAKE IN SHITSKINS OR SUFFER THE CONSEQUENCES

Poland, Hungary and Czech Republic need to gather wood. We started the fire, it needs fuel.

>Germany: migrants are necessary for continued growth! They are an asset!
>Poland/Hungary/CR: If they're so great, why dont you keep them all?
crickets

>its the burgers fault!!4!
>proceeds to sell weapons to sandniggers to do terrorism with
Gee,thats quite the logic,mate.

This. The only way to physically force any of the countries to take in immigrants would require an army, which therein would easily start a war. EU can't do shit

Rude!

Because while the refugees themselves are dumb mindless animals that only seek gimmedats, they are being controlled by jews. They are merely the jew's pawns and the jews playing them want the destruction of the white race. Therefore, they will end up trying to go into any white area.

So fucking happy we left the eu.

>they refuse
>Germany invades Poland to force them to accept migrants
>NATO declares war on Germany

EVERY FUCKING TIME WITH YOU KRAUTS
JUST STOP

They need their EU gibs.
But dont worry Nigel, we'll make sure you'll keep contributing for that.

>no one gets hurt
kek

The EU has shown its true colors by trying to coerce you into staying, too.

Go to bed Macron, you need to check on your mother so she doesn't die in her sleep.

This is really good, because it will wake people up.

They should just accept the refugees, then euthanize them as soon as they cross the border, televise it too.

Then ask for all the refugees with a smile.

Or we not letting them in. Thought about that?
Or is amerikkka again at fault there Kevin?
Or let me guess it is uncle Sam sending fucking boats to pick up those niggers right at their shores?

>German invasion Poland imminent
It's time to fire up the spitfires lads.

You do realize they aren't voting you imbecile, they are trying to use the EU court. EG make it in EU bylaw to accept the refugees.

Oh look the EU is about to collapse.

Eastern Europe is last bastion of common sense on this continent

> poland
> white

Yes
Fuck the(((amis))). Theyre creating a shithole in europe for straight 100 years now.
Fucking degenerated whores.

At this point I am ready to go to these countries and help them defend themselves. Anyone willing to put up a final stand, I stand with

that box would weight something like 200lbs

man the gibs from EU must be really big for you guys to accept a bunch of germans dictate your country lmao

What they really should be doing is protecting the goddamn borders and throw out the negroes.

Actually they are kind of peanuts. EU market is what matters for us

>diplomacy without force to back it up is useless

This guy would like to have a word with Kerry

I, too, am aware of the fact that gold is relatively dense.
We're so smart, you and I.

>RIDE THE FOAL, PAY THE TOLL

What should I do with all of my Euros?

Thanks EU for bringing V4 closer and sending 8 new countries into our arms with 2 or 3 more waiting.

Pay gibs for the newgermans

Intermarium when?

Ohh Poland, Hungary why so racist?
You wouldn't want the Yugoslavia treatment now would you?

c-can we join p-pls ;_;

>It's Americas fault!
>n-never mind Africa,Turkey,Asia and Middle eastern countries not affected by the war in Iraq and Syria.

>Force
>the U.S.
Kek Europe couldn't force us to do shit.

How long till Juncker/Merkel, both control freaks/fascists who don't like having their authority questioned, resort to using military force?

You know it's coming some day, but when?

Based. We will march on these subhuman slav vermin like we did in 1939 if they refuse. Fascist pigs

Inb4 Germany decided they don't like the idea of via carpathia, north-south development and energetic stability of the region and sabotage the whole thing.

How many here would volunteer for the European resistance movement of Poland, Hungary and the Czechs if it came down to an armed struggle?

Nice try Interpol

It would be all out war in this scenario.

Not to mention giving these people massive amounts of money and letting them live in segregated neighborhoods where they study radical teachings...

What's your fucking problem? We're at nukepoint until the EU has served its purpose, and all those former Allies wanted to be ethnically displaced. That's what they fought and won for. If you want to point fingers, point at the actual fucking EU.

This. Surely those countries are doing the EU a favor by not taking in these highly skilled and educated, easily assimilated individuals of middle eastern and African origin?

Not bad.

>like we did in 1939

Nobody wants the Balkans trashcan.

Get out of my country you fucking nigger.

Or you know dont let the refugees in

You gonna force us, kraut?

Go fuck yourself Hans, deal with your own shit faggot.

They might be too pro-Russian. I don't think they even need it since one of the reasons we got together in the first place is to be free from Russia's energetic blackmail. Basically to have more options to choose from. Especially since Germany is allying with Russia on this issue.

The best Germany can do to Poland is economic sanctions. If they try any military actions, all of NATO is obligated to come to Poland's defense. This is despite the fact that Germany is a part of NATO.

They love to blame us for shit they did themselves.

It's (((NPOs))).

>Austria
>Eastern Europe

these fuckers always sided with west and we shall let them die with west

>I doubt that they idea of the EU was sold this way, probably that it would make travel, business, etc. easier.
it was.

goldman sachs pulled a fast one

They think only the US of A meddles with the middle east.Germans and french look at you like cattle when you tell them both county is selling arms to terrorists and dictators in the ME since ever,contributing just as much as the US of A to the shitstorm the ME is.

Convert them to schekles.

But more realistically, if you are actually worried, buy hard metals like silver and gold. More silver than gold though. And not certificates. I'd say buy a gun so you could protect your property, but not very realistic in Deutschistan.

Austria is like that friend at a party that nobody knows except that one guy (Hungary) who brought him along.
Also they're there to show that it's not just anti-German alliance of eeviiil new EU countries.

Europoors.. .you do NOT have to accept these refuges, you could just send food and clothing to the refuges in the refugees HOME COUNTRY

2020 or so. They'll use multiple terrorist attacks againts rebelling countries. Then they'll send in troops from EU army to "help out" these countries.

If they want to be successful at this, it means they need to make some huge attacks which shocks these countries so much that their leaders accept any help that is given to them(kinda like 9/11) Once the threat is over, these troops refuse to leave these countries and that's when all the fun begins.

At this point the EU will either ask these countries to allow migrants in for unlimited time to pay back their debt for the "help" EU army provided to them or just use direct military force.