Was WH user correct?

Breaking on Politico at noon?
archive.is/uwgCo

What happened?

Bump

Scaramucci had private meetings with Trump before he had an official position and behind Priebus' back. The details were leaked to Politico.

Bump
K..keep me posted.

So what?

Those are public record, that's not a leak

I don't get what we have here

Keep your eyes on Politico, the President's twitter, and Trump Jr's twitter today Sup Forums.

>That means somebody gave Politico White House security protocol and access details, something that may be very serious, several administration officials told Breitbart News.

WH user said days ago that news would break on politico today at noon. That by 4pm all hell would break loose.

Night of the long knives 2: electric Boogaloo?

bump

Well it's noon and it broke. WH user was right. Praise kek.

>Protocols
We only really care about one kind of protocols on this board

Scaramucci began by monologuing in a live phonecall to CNN about how he and President Trump have figured out who has been leaking information from the White House, and their legal teams are taking steps against them.

FBI, Justice Department

When did WH user say this?

transmission control protocol?

Not really sure what you're getting at there goyi--pal.

I figured it was Reince. He only backed Trump because he saw the inevitability of Trump's rise. He was always an establishment man, his body language around Trump never struck me as 'comfortable', and he was the only person in a position to leak the kind of material we've been seeing other than Trump's family, Pence, and Bannon who I figured weren't leaking.

Intersty

Protocols of the Elders of Zion?

The codes. Wtf?

God I hope this leads to something massive. Trump locks down all the white house grounds and arrests members of his own admin whom he was keeping close only to nail them for criminal activity....how epic would that be??

>this

>night of the long tendies

no TRANSPORT control protocol

It was either yesterday or the day before but I remember reading it myself. 3spooky5me

Chicken dinner

It begins.

WHAT?

I don't have the screenshots, but it was very specific and has been re-posted all over the board.

HAPPENING HAPPENING LET IT BEGIN HAPPENING

LOCK THEM UP

fuck's sake

>this timeline

Bump more on Reince Priebus

DESU this seems like a lot to do about nothing until a single arrest or firing is made.

This "EBIG HABBENING" is pretty normie-tier.
I want more chaos.

If I were Reince Priebus, I would be dying my hair and getting a bus ride to some small city and living as a homeless person for the rest of my life. Better than assrape in prison.

Politicians don't go to jail. They pay fines, they make statements, and they keep on doing. Hopefully the talk of draining the swamp results in some heads figuratively rolling soon.

AHAHA DRUMPF BTFO
WASHINGSTON DOESN'T RUN LIKE YOUR SLIMY NYC BACKROOM DEALS FUCKER

HE WILL DIE IN P R I S O N

Same, I want a coup. Something...massive, this timeline is boring.

TAKE MY ENERGY

bump

i don't see any headlines related to this on politco from noon EST. wtf??

Drumpf is bad for the country, it was hillory's turn to be the presidint.

Livestream regarding leaks starting

Good one. Almost baited a response from m-

Ah shit you did.

literally anyone could have wrote that

stop enabling roleplay faggotry

I used to read politico all the time, but I can't believe we can trust them with the nuclear codes.

... what have you done to me Sup Forums? I still see it. I'll always see it.

*\.

What if Trump is the leaker?

This is all according to his plan to take down the media.

There is meetings between Trump and one other person and false details are always leaked then corrected so it looks like the news media just makes up shit

Trump leaked his John Miller tape, he's done this before. One of his campaign platforms was to break up media conglomerates as a form of trust-busting.

Is he the madman himself the leaker?

5D Chinese checkers

Is this true?

Why does this matter?

What does finding the leaker have to do with Russia/Trump ties, or Paki operatives giving info to non-US groups?