Who was in the right here?

Who was in the right here?
> Caesar's Legion (of degenerates)
> (((NCR)))

Mr. House

> implying Fallout threads aren't the pinnacle of political discussion on Sup Forums

What's more unrealistic?
>fallout
>Canadian politics

I hope fallout really happens just so we can colonize you

kek

This.

>Caesar's legion
>degenerates

Pick 1 faggot

Brotherhood of Steel with NCR as the big winner allowing them to stay. Everything I ever did in Fallout was to benefit BoS.

Caesar is a LARPing faggot who believed in Hegel's dialectic

The Enclave

There are real degenerates to fight now son, still paying video games

There were no good sides in New Vegas, one reason why it was such a great game.
>Caesar's Legion of slavers and rapists will totes build a new civilization!
>The (((NCR)))
>House is so cool, he's quirky and psychopathic just liek me :^)
>Independent New Vegas will be great, so what if it's over-run by the Fiends within a week!

Free Vegas. No gods no masters.

I like the legion outfits so I go with them.

If you are talking about Hoover dam only, I say NCR is the better deal for everyone.
Everything else, Brotherhood of Steel.

The only real answer.

House wants to Make Vegas Great Again and he has a plan to do it.

House or New Vegas. I can side with either, although i fear house possibily going full 1984 with his end game.

This. Free Vegas is the ultimate anarchists paradise.

NCR all the way

>Unironically thinks anarchy is a good thing
>Check flag
Oh, carry on.

This.

SUPER FAST TRICK TO BETTER THE MOJAVE IN FEW SIMPLE MOVES!

1) Fry the soldiers outside of Helios
2) Redirect HELIOS power away from NCR
3) Activate self-destruct sequence in brotherhood's bunker
4) Let Kimball die
5) Meet and kill Caesar
6) Drop Lonesome road's missile on Caesar's legion

7) (optional) Get archimedes and blast one group of subhumans a day!

Only logical answer so far.
>tfw in FO1-3 you are a literal rat Jew crawling out from your tunnels and destroying the last pure humans on the planet

This. Despite being tolerant of the degenerate way of life of new vegas, House was all about the future. He may not give two fucks about the wasteland but was still the best chance it had to strive again

There is only one correct answer. Ever.

>needing a fallout to be able to colonize canada

wew made your pic related over a year ago. Thanks for posting it.

House is the biggest kike of them all. Even the lolbertarian degeneracy of Yes Man is better than (((House))).

No you didn't

Not a literal fallout, but the events preceding the Fallout Game Series

Todd pls go

The annexation of Canada happens 10 years before the great war of 2077.

>Independent New Vegas will be great, so what if it's over-run by the Fiends within a week!
Wouldn't the robots kill the fiends?

It's not LARPing anymore if you actually have a slaver society to exterminate neighbouring tribes with anymore

The Enclave represents Neocon-tier (((patriot elites))) who destroyed their country through catastrophic war
Youth is supporting the Enclave, adulthood is supporting the Brotherhood

Just let him make tons of money and then get rid of his corpse

Imagine House with the institute's technology

>The Chinese are invading it for us

Wtf, they were supposed to invade Alaska, not Canada.

The player

Brotherhood of Steel

Wild Card all the way

The only true Americans left

>not taking control for yourself and building Ancapistan

This. I would have supported the enclave in fallout 3 cause all else was shit but it was shit because of them in the first place

The enclave is an actual fascist organization, you can't get much better then that

Fallout new Vegas has good political commentary but what does Sup Forums think of this guy?

Prewar America was shit user. Stay away from any faction wanting to rebuild that society.

Sheev is based

>> Caesar's Legion (of degenerates)
You mean the NCR right?
Wow its like you never played the game.

what is unrealistic about canadian politics

Can't make an omelette without breaking some eggs.

The fallout world was never going to end in peace. If the future is guaranteed violence then by all means do everything you can to make sure someone's around to pick up the pieces and rebuild. People need symbols to rally around, and pre-war America as a symbol of strength and duty would work on a lot of the homeless fucking mutant shits running around the remnants of the US.

Did nothing wrong if you take into account that he was preparing for his galaxy to be invaded

It doesn't matter what you think they represent, what matters is what they actually are. The Brotherhood went from technomaniacs to literal overlord Jews in the span of 10ish years.
>t. Elder "I don't understand this technology, let's blow it up" Maxim.

The Legion's "muh degenerates need the cross" narrative is ironic because they're the faction full of raping twinks who love Daddy Caesar and want to LARP as Romans

>Caesars Legion
Literally homosexual cannibals

> accepting the east coast brotherhood as canon

>Homo rapists the faction

As many characters point out. NCR has lots of problems but it has the best chance of uniting the wasteland. It provides the best quality of life for its people even if it's not safe. What NCR needs is a Trump-like president to drain shady sands garbage dump of corruption.

The NCR is a lot less degenerate than caesar's legion

Should have kept the droids/10

Atleast they hit their targets

Why the fuck didn't the empire use Django clones? Every other story has some terrorist pos defecting from the empire that would never happen with clones.

Anything but the Yes Man ending is degenerate.
You can take over and rule the way you want to rule.
For any idiot who supports Mr. House, what you morons don't understand is that the courier can just take his place and do what he was planning to do, or do something different.

>raping twinks who love Daddy Caesar and want to LARP as Romans
They dont rape the fiends do.
Caesar gave them strength and a unit to be apart of not a bunch of naked tribes.
They only model their look and political ideology in Roman times because its easy to teach to tribal nigger/was the only few books caesar had found.
>HURR DURR NCR GOOD LEGUN BAD
You didnt play the game and read the lore.
The legions trade routes are safe and no one abuses drugs or booze.
There are no raiders, fiends or vipers/jackles/80s/Khans because they are afraid of the bull.
Not so much in NCR land going back to shady sands all the way to NCR outposts in vegas.
See the cool thing about FO NV is both factions hell any faction has pros and cons and you must decide based on your thinking.
>which you have none.

Never played the game then if u think that

Yeah I am sure courrier is qualified to fight both Legion and NCR.

They are canon, but not true to BoS values I suppose. Im that case though, the East Coast BoS are fucking faggots, Outcasts/Mid-West/Mojave BoS are okay. Would be better if they weren't shut-ins and worked in conjunction with the Enclave before they got BTFO'd.
At the end of the day it never really matters, the Zetas played and won the game.

Mr. House is better in every single way

The courier does not have the experience and stone cold calculation of house though. Not to mention house is basically immortal.

The fucking decisions and laws we make - disgusting

See
House is best hands down...The rest is just fun to fuck with...But go head and tell me how taxing a nation is going to lead to prosperity.
Ill wait.
House plus Brother hood of Steel would be some kinda fuck but a nice fuck.

M.House

Not an argument
The only reason House can do anything is because he has robots. The player can get robots too. At the end of the game you defeat both NCR and the Legion. The player does everything.
>b-but n-not qualified!
It's a fucking roleplaying game where you can have 10 points in intelligence.
It's a roleplaying game where the player character surpasses Mr. House in power and intelligence by default.

t. Played the game for 5 hours.
It's mentioned that they fuck each other in the ass. Which makes sense since homosex was normal in ancient rome

Blah blah blah blah blah blah blah Blah blah blah blah blah blah blahBlah blah blah blah blah blah blahBlah blah blah blah blah blah blah Blah blah blah blah blah blah blahBlah blah blah blah blah blah blahBlah blah blah blah blah blah blah Blah blah blah blah blah blah blahBlah blah blah blah blah blah blahBlah blah blah blah blah blah blah Blah blah blah blah blah blah blahBlah blah blah blah blah blah blah

The courier can also be a fucking retard that's just lucky so I don't see why you assume he's fit to lead Vegas.

Too be fair I blew up both of them at the end of LR and then blew that gas mask cunts face of with a .38 S&W.
Thats how fucking boring LR was.

When can Ulyssesposting become a thing

Everyone on Sup Forums basically is when they start talking about flags.

The courier isn't an established character.
If the courier is a retard it's because the player is a retard or the player has decided to roleplay as a retard.

Here's what you aspies don't understand. NCR isn't going to exterminate non-whites, the Legion isn't going to exterminate non-whites, Mr. House isn't going to exterminate non-whites. The only person who can exterminate non-whites is the courier.

Fucking this. I tried to join the legion but I had already genocided the great khans so the game wouldn't let me

This is the politics board, no one cares about your faggy SJW casualised cancer "game"

>Implying shitskins are the biggest issue when you have giant shreks and zombies walking around.

yeah I did

>slavery
>rejection of technology (unless you're caesar and have cancer LOL)
>putting women just below dogs

We kill everything so no one assaults traders in our territory, look at how advanced we are! (we do this because we have a desperate need of trade by the way)
The legion has fucking nothing to tax, no wonder they don't do it (do they?)
And no wonder there's no bandit tribes, they absorbed them all into the legion and soldiers do whatever the fuck they want as long as they're killing people

They would be if it was real life.
This is the problem with trying to discuss fictional shit. It's pure autism trying to discuss this shit.
Just because the writers didn't include race stuff in the game doesn't mean that those problems wouldn't exist in that setting.
I can't discuss this shit with you faggots. You seem to take everything in the game at face value and you don't think outside the box.

What the fuck was this guy's deal? King of autism

nobody mentioned the Kings yet
im dissapointed

Try actually playing it instead of shitposting about things you don't know

Can't we just have fun in peace cmon dude

Maxson's Brotherhood of Steel in Fallout 4 was pretty based

I mean there was that nigger in Westside that liked to kidnap young white children and rape them to death.

>definition of LARPing
>all that influence and they do nothing with it
>outer vegas is still a complete shithole regardless that they're the only group in town

Whenever I talk to people about how I finished fo4 with the BoS they always call me a racist. Who else had their heart broken when they were forced to execute paladin Danse.

I convinced maxsen to spare Danes.

>not taking over
Caesars did nothing wrong

Kill yourself fags, New Vegas is a cancerfest with SJW developers, half of the people in it are faggots and they shove their agenda down your throat every other second. It's also empty and devoid of anything to do other than listen to the automatons they call "factions" circlejerk each other. You have a containment board, stay there

please do

>fallout 4
>not becoming the head of the institute
Pleb tier