How long before we all have one ?

How long before we all have one ?

How are you going to avoid it, Bank without it, Buy without it, Get medical treatment without it ?
Who needs to carry all that photo identification around when a simple chip takes care of it all.

It's not going to be too long before the mindless celebrities get paid to start the ball rolling. Anyone know a real solution to avoiding the inevitable ?

Other urls found in this thread:

stallman.org/facebook.html
youtube.com/watch?v=75wNmNSS8i0
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Just don't do it

I'd die in a blaze of glory in a pile of brass before ever having the mark of the beast implanted in my body

Amen brother

>implying people won't be able to falsify these.

Maybe the sheep have learned from the celebrity-led tattoo craze
All saving now to have their stamps removed
Doubt they'll fall for the chip craze
and Christians have long been warned
How about they use it on (((others))) first
give it fifty years
check the cancer numbers of the chipped
Yeah, let's do that

dig up aaron russo.

>How are you going to avoid it, Bank without it, Buy without it, Get medical treatment without it ?

The Mark of The Beast.

I think if they try it there will be huge pockets or resistance in heavily christian areas, i'll probably move to one of those, stock up on guns, and await the apocalypse.

quite a while, but by that time most of us should be dead, since they would have to force everyone to use it, and we're not there just yet. the idea is out there but still, once the aspect of religious negativity from a "smartchip" becomes low, in the gen pop, it will start.

we got other shit to worry about though

There won't be. This isn't exactly something christians are willing to recognize. The response i always get is
>but user christians have been thinking the end is near since Christ left
Assuming the rapture is pre-trib rhe ones who would be against it aren't going to be here.

I already do. You can buy the kit from dangerous things.

I use it to store my private keys.

Fuck off jew cuck.

>dies in a pile of plastic knives
>all of them non-regulation
May God bless you, one last time.

>cut out chip
>insert into prosthetic glove

Why?
We already use something way worse from a privacy prospective voluntarily.
It is called smartphones.

remember when they used to tell everyone not to put their information online

Fair enough - but a smartphone can't be fitted with a slow release behaviour modification drug - can it ?

Websites like Facebook are exactly that. The users are addicted. Calling them users is also wrong. Facebook is using them. If you use that website, you've already fucked up.

This fat neckbeard is right: stallman.org/facebook.html

Mark of the beast is state-enforced Sunday worship, microchip is a wild goose chase distraction.
youtube.com/watch?v=75wNmNSS8i0

Chips, contrary to popular belief, cannot be fitted with a GPS, as that would require a battery, which would be dangerous from a health perspective (imagine samsung batteries blowing up in your skin), and not pragmatic.

Microchip is an essential stage. They're going to turn it off every Sunday. The will be ZERO commerce on Sunday after everyone is chipped.

there's photo identification and payment cards with the chip in it. Sure they might want to scan your IRIS or something if it's not implanted, but it's always better than getting chipped like a cattle.

Location of bearers would be tracked without GPS, exactly as car locations are tracked by toll payment systems. There are extra readers placed all over just for tracking traffic. If chip readers become ubiquitous at commercial establishments, they've got everyone's movement tracked.