Why does Jake Paul trigger this kike so much?

Why does Jake Paul trigger this kike so much?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=YtHm10xmRrI[dab]
youtube.com/watch?v=CLyCwX4xO3
youtube.com/watch?v=I5c9FIr90tQ
youtube.com/watch?v=uyQSTl3Pp38
youtube.com/watch?v=5cy9C1Vw8rI
youtube.com/watch?v=uWdMz2kf6xI
youtube.com/watch?v=_SZ9mA9QSqM
youtube.com/watch?v=a-qL2AH0ca8
youtube.com/watch?v=xMFAkazOWKY
youtube.com/watch?v=JNLU1WqjVDc
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

his christianity

Is that eminem?

right? its almost like he's absoloutely jealous of everything

Honestly I'm growing tired of h3h3 I wish Sup Forums could take him down

ethan shekelstein
>stagnant channel with recycled tired conten
>old manlet kike
>out of shape, disgusting looking high estrogen body
>was a no namer virgin loser before youtube
>is a loser beta met his wife at a holocaust museum
>is married to a flat chested ugly rat looking jew
>pessimistic jew shithead, makes a living off of smugly putting others down whilst contributing nothing himself
>doesn’t give a fuck about his fans begs on pateron for money to pay for lawyers even though he is already rich
>voted for Hillary and is very liberal
>his parents are commie drug loving degenerates
>complains about jake doxing people he doxed dj khaled in a video (different rules for us goys I guess)
>(((Seth Rogen))) tweeted that he would use his influence to actively stop Jake Paul from getting roles in movies obvious jewish collusion

Jake Paul is a piece of shit with zero regard for anything but himself.

Yeah fuck off h3h3 fanboy you guys are so cancerous omg jake paul doesn't give a fuck about anyone yeah thats why he visited fans who had cancer before he was even big what has h3h3 done for his fans the jewish piece of shit?

this is so inconsequential
youtube gossip
pointless
this thread must be filled with women
there is real shit going on in the world
important discussions sliding in favour of shit like this

it doesn't matter

sad!

This, honestly he was decent when he wasn't that well known but he did the typical jew technique of mocking people on youtube without being confrontational, so he can weasel his way out saying he wasn't attacking anyone.
Also
>Jew
>had a video where he stated he was a white man
>does meme clickbait videos (100 BEANIE CHALLENGE!!)
>Losing relevance

Who gives a fuck about h3h3? He's a filthy kike that should burn too. Jake Paul is nigger tier and offers nothing of value to society.

Jake paul
>fastest growing channel on the platform
>tall aryan man in his prime
>fit, strong and at his physical peak
>former tv actor
>actually cares about his fans went to visit a 14 year old cancer patient before he was even famous
>enjoying his life to the fullest, making money off of light hearted entertainment for young people
>christian
>already married at the age of 20 in a loving relationship with a white aryan princess
>probably voted for based trump as a white guy from ohio
> his parents are proud american patriots
>promotes ohio family values to cherish your friends and family

ethan shekelstein
>stagnant channel with recycled tired conten
>old manlet kike
>out of shape, disgusting looking high estrogen body
>was a no namer virgin loser before youtube
>is a loser beta met his wife at a holocaust museum
>is married to a flat chested ugly rat looking jew
>pessimistic jew shithead, makes a living off of smugly putting others down whilst contributing nothing himself
>doesn’t give a fuck about his fans begs on pateron for money to pay for lawyers even though he is already rich
>voted for Hillary and is very liberal
>his parents are commie drug loving degenerates
>complains about jake doxing people he doxed dj khaled in a video (different rules for us goys I guess)
>(((Seth Rogen))) tweeted that he would use his influence to actively stop Jake Paul from getting roles in movies obvious jewish collusion

MY COLLAR STAY POPPIN
YES I CAN RAP NO IM NOT FROM COMPTON

make a career out of bitching and moaning on the internet
>declare yourself the morality police of youtube
>take situations out of context to fit your own agenda
>steal other comedians videos then when you get called out on it add a little shout out in the description box
>convince millions of your loyal lap dogs to harass the people you make videos about completely destroying peoples careers and lives over half truths and over exaggerations
>when people come back at you for punching them in the back of the head play the victim card and set up patreon accounts so all your loyal little goys can pay for your legal fees

Has there ever been a more stereotypical Jew in all of history?

Biggest scumbag on the internet

>not posting today's vlog

youtube.com/watch?v=YtHm10xmRrI[dab]

I subbed when I first found him because of 1 fucking video, the chick who got a university laptop with linux or some shit.

He went downhill the moment his jewy wife entered the scene.

t. 12-year-old

these fucking kikes

Ethan 'I own this platform ME ME ME' Klein

Ethan 'Sweden is doing just fine' Klein

Ethan 'Stop saying Jews did 9/11 on my platform' Klein

What did Jake Paul do, exactly?

anyone else getting seriously bored of watching Jewish collusion like Rogen and Klein? We get it you're kikes, you don't want goyim to be in the media ever. It's boring as shit

He exists while jews also exist.

Enjoys his life more than a goy should

Jake Paul has fearless Goyim syndrome, Jews HATE them

they HATE fearless goyim. especially in the media

He was being crazy obnoxious to his LA neighbors.
Also he isn't a jew

Fucking this it's literally disgusting to watch someone like Rogen try to stop Jake Paul get roles in films/TV I don't care what Sup Forums says Jake Paul is still one of us h3h3 can spout as many lol funny memes he wants he'll always be a liberal kike who voted hillary.

POST AMLONE IS MMMMYYYY BEST FRIEND NOT YOUR'S JAKE!!!!

>someone in rich neighborhood being obnoxious to rich neighbors

wannnh

>THE GOYIM ARE BECOMING TOO FEARLESS

>WHAT IF JAKE PAUL FINDS OUT ABOUT JEWISH CRASH AND TELLS HIS AUDIENCE

The kikes are simply mad at a christian goyim blewing up on youtube

it's certainly no coincidence that rogen, post malone, and h3h3 are all jews

Every episode, Hila still isn't pregnant and sails blithely deeper into her mid-30s and I cringe.

I hope you fags are baiting

The only solution is moving past the e-celeb bullshit. Every popular Youtube channel goes through a cycle of starting off decently, exploding into popularity, and then stagnating/becoming self-absorbed, eventually alienating new audience members.

E-celebs are rapidly replacing old media celebrities but it's the same old shit at its core. Giving a fuck about e-celebs in 2017 is quickly becoming the equivalent of giving a fuck about Paris Hilton in 2002.

There's only one internet cop I trust

ITT: Clickbaity prank videos and shitty vlogs are good quality content

t. 15 year old

ENGLAND IS THE MUSLIM'S CITY

Are you 12 do you have a cunt do you jerk your pathetic dick to jake Paul? Lots of youtubers don't like the fact that after a season and half of bull shit censoring from YouTube cooperate and many opinuon channels revenue get cut they would allow trash inciting pure retardation is given such a platform and ad revenue etc

Okay Jake. No need to be this assblasted, now.

Stop defeding h3h3 you pathetic melbournite fucking kike loving faggots get out.

he's only 20 he has potential if we can get him even slightly politically on our side

im not baiting.

Jews get dabbed on
[dab]

youtube.com/watch?v=CLyCwX4xO3 [dab]
youtube.com/watch?v=I5c9FIr90tQ [dab]
youtube.com/watch?v=uyQSTl3Pp38 [dab]
youtube.com/watch?v=5cy9C1Vw8rI [dab]
youtube.com/watch?v=uWdMz2kf6xI [dab]
youtube.com/watch?v=_SZ9mA9QSqM [dab]
youtube.com/watch?v=a-qL2AH0ca8 [dab]
youtube.com/watch?v=xMFAkazOWKY [dab]
youtube.com/watch?v=JNLU1WqjVDc [dab]

Ethan 'Sweden is doing just fine' Klein

A reminder that any h3h3 defenders are likely 14-16 years old as that is the age of most of his fans

Reminder he stole his bit from Sam Hyde and was shook when Sam called him a faggot irl.

t. ethan "no fame for the goyames" kikenstein chosenstein
kys your channel is pur shit no one cares anymore
This is the era of the goyim, your time is over you disgusting jew

it's just faggy internet drama, which doesn't belong on Sup Forums by the way

he's like the hero of reddit too

Alrite I'll just step out of the Internet. You jut don't understand HE KEEPS GETTING AWAY WITH IT

You fags only hates H3H3 because he called Joey "fucking" Salads out on his fake "Trump supporter car in black neighborhood vs. white neighborhood", and was right after it was proven to be staged.

I remember the threads on the video, before the proofs came out
>kike in full damage control trying to defend niggers
>Ethan (((Klein)))

Glad to see you're still salty to this date.

It is pewdiepie's job to redpill Jake Sup Forums and keep him on the straight and narrow

>nigger "dance move"

Jake Paul is an obnoxious faggot, Logan is better, but not by much. Stop watching degenerate nigger lovers.

Just caught my two 12 year old nieces watching that Jake Paul crap
>"jackass" style "pranks" for kids
>fagboy got fired from Disney for acting retarded
>this is what kids watch these days

Do you need a reason to hate a kike?

Just rename this board to e-celebs
That's some politics even Sup Forums can do.

He also admitted that it cost the taxpayer 1 million dollars to save her life. That's where the burger tax money goes.
This guy has the balls to say ''without Obongocare we would have to pay this'' as if that is somehow supposed to make people agree that Obamacare is good and that you should force complete strangers to pay for jewish lives.

I suppose if you're an irrational fuck, then no.

Jake Paul lives life the way an Aryan god should live it

>young and handsome blonde white man has a large following of teenage girls for his funny and quirky antics
>never broken any laws, never swears and has gained his followers honestly by simply putting out videos at a constant rate, working hard

Of course Ethan, the jew gatekeeper of youtube, the man who decides what is fair to watch and what isn't is going to hate on Jake Paul.

This is Sup Forums related in a way. A bunch of jews are ganging up on this guy.

Nice try, Niels, but we're on to you and your tricks.
>Jew sees successful goy
it was bound to happen.
>Aryan god
Doesn't he have Brown eyes though?

you're just a hater it's easy to tell by the way you type.

hater get dabbed on
[dab]

Glad they do, he is acts like a nigger.

As always, the jew does not produce content. He simply makes his money by handling others content. In the case of Ethan, all he does is just criticize other youtubers and react to them. Its literally a reaction channel.

Jake Paul defense team needs to leave

this
they are really cringe.

>hatter
>continues to use le dab maymay

I hope you're being ironic

>he's only 20 he has potential if we can get him even slightly politically on our side

I can only picture a little girl jake pauler typing this bs.
Go back to normietube

there is nothing that can be done.
the jake paul army is the strongest army out there.

[dab]

Literally the definition of a parasite

>Nice try, Niels, but we're on to you and your tricks.
>I don't need a reason to hate a kike, doesn't matter that he's just a regular dude who was once so poor he sold weed for money for a short period and just became popular by making wack youtube videos he's part of the Jewish conspiracy and jewish nepotism and I hate fucking kikes

Yeah, you got me. My cover is blown.

[dab]

ENGLAND WAS MY CITY

He acts exactly like a nigger. Trust me, I've spent a lot of time surrounded by niggers.

white and enjoys life
jews HATE this

idubbbz is such a fag. He's intro level anti pc humor

GODDAMNIT SCHNIEDER!

I don't really care too much about this guy, but I sure as shit wouldn't want him as a neighbor.

supposedly the one in their crew who is from England is gay

wtf is this/

>OYYY VEYY THE GOYIM HAS HIS OWN MEMES AND DOESN'T NEED TO STEAL THEM MUHH SOCIALBLADE STATISTICS IT'S ANOTHER SHOAH MASS FLAG HIS CHANNEL

Stop idolizing straight white males, goyim!
We gave you Kanye and Beyoncé to chew up.

>E-celebs are rapidly replacing old media celebrities but it's the same old shit at its core. Giving a fuck about e-celebs in 2017 is quickly becoming the equivalent of giving a fuck about Paris Hilton in 2002.

I think its objectivly better because of the inherent lack of institutional power they get. Combined with the rapid turn around it can ensure a constant stream of challenges for attention.

Everything decays the self renewing nation is a big benefit.

Post Rogan tweet

E-celeb threads be gone!

his career depends on the people he attacks responding to him in some way or people will realise he's a just an annoying kike trying to pick fights with people, that's why he's egging jake on so badly, so long as jake doesn't respond it gives the perception that he's beyond h3h3's reach

Jesus Christ you are delusional.

Ethan is great, even if his shit's been boring. He actually criticized people hiding behind Judaism-related excuses to take down new media when Pewdiepie was getting attacked. I don't know what fuckwit made this pasta, but it's worse that even dumber bastards are lapping it up.

I never, ever thought I would see people defending Jake Paul here, or anywhere. He's absolutely the kind of faggot that Sup Forums would deliver pizzas to way back. He's an obnoxious fucking idiot who thinks he can so whatever he wants without repercussion and hides behind the fact that his parents are rich and he can afford whatever. Also, for the good ol' Sup Forums angle, he tries his hardest to act like a fucking black idiot and buy into that culture, which you all usually hate, and act hard and make dem rap bucks while being on fucking Disney. He's a fucking idiot of the highest degree.

>tl;dr: Stop believing everything that you read, eceleb bullshit is dumb, this is a cancerous bait thread, Jake Paul is 90% of what you usually hate even if you don't like people who also don't like him

>moves into LA Jewish neighborhood
>throws the hottest block party ever
>doesn't invite them
>they complain
>he dabs away

[dab]

>32 is old
are you 14 or what?

((()))

You guys must seriously hate jews to stick up for this jake paul guy

((()))
[dab]

>his christianity
you are joking right? please fucking kill yourself.

> I think its objectivly better because of the inherent lack of institutional power they get.

Maybe early on but I'd say it's rapidly getting worse. MCNs grow more powerful by the day and many are now owned by huge media companies, such as Maker Studios by Disney.
Not to mention e-magazine companies like Complex and Vice are turning youtube into internet television.

You'd be hard-pressed to find a popular channel that's not either working for or affiliated with a internet media conglomerate or MCN.

What's going on this this thr-
FUCKING ANTISEMITIC FAGS

became famous acting like an obnoxious 12 years old retard, then moved to LA and is a nuisance all around, burning shit in his backyard, driving like a moron, being loud as fuck
acts like he's hot shit and above everyone else when confronted

like I know it's fun to be contrarians because he's white and ethan is a kike but come the fuck on
dude straight up acts like a nigger who just made some money for the first time in his life

VAPE NAYSH YA'LL XD

I'm just gonna spam h3h3productions subreddit with jake paul shit and anti-jew shit.

Hi hater bye hater, I'm dabing on you rn

shoo shoo jew