archive.is/HyH1Z

>Judge rejects free-speech on campus in favour of counter-terrorism
uk.reuters.com/article/uk-britain-security-extremism-idUKKBN1AB2FR
archive.is/ZFC9z

>Police executive under investigation for bullying
bbc.co.uk/news/uk-scotland-40739804
archive.is/jnt2d

>"Silly Season" has begun if we're considering Rees-Mogg for PM
independent.co.uk/voices/letters/jacob-rees-mogg-tory-leader-air-pollution-silly-season-a7861591.html
archive.is/fxkwT

>UK to ban public combustion engines by 2040
theguardian.com/politics/2017/jul/25/britain-to-ban-sale-of-all-diesel-and-petrol-cars-and-vans-from-2040
archive.is/6YpBw

>Freedom of movement ends with Brexit
theguardian.com/politics/2017/jul/27/freedom-of-movement-ends-with-brexit-says-immigration-minister-brandon-lewis
archive.is/wcQkB

>Tory: "Jeremy Corbyn is a twat"
express.co.uk/news/uk/833627/Jeremy-Corbyn-Labour-Party-Charlie-Mullins-Pimlico-Plumbers-BBC-Radio-interview-video
archive.is/P2tVa

>Disassembling the Guardian's propaganda on Venezuela
off-guardian.org/2017/07/27/the-guardians-propaganda-on-venezuela-all-you-need-to-know/
archive.is/cnz1I

>Boris Johnson's Statement on Venezuela
gov.uk/government/news/foreign-secretary-statement-on-venezuela
archive.is/7fdPG

Other urls found in this thread:

theguardian.com/politics/2017/jul/25/britain-to-ban-sale-of-all-diesel-and-petrol-cars-and-vans-from-2040
theguardian.com/uk-news/2017/jul/27/britains-new-aircraft-carriers-to-test-beijing-in-south-china-sea
telegraph.co.uk/news/2017/07/27/exclusive-eu-says-brexit-talks-could-delayed-uk-continues-stonewall/
uk.reuters.com/article/uk-britain-eu-workers-idUKKBN1AB31Z
heraldscotland.com/news/15437821.UK_Government_s_immigration_policy_branded__a_shambles__after_Lewis_suggests_end_to_free_movement/
telegraph.co.uk/news/2017/07/27/brexit-eu-migration-study-examines-british-workers-adisadvantage/
telegraph.co.uk/news/2017/07/27/alt-right-commentator-gets-schooled-historian-diversity-roman/
theguardian.com/politics/2017/jul/27/freedom-of-movement-ends-with-brexit-says-immigration-minister-brandon-lewis
bbc.co.uk/news/world-us-canada-40729996
reuters.com/article/us-britain-politics-idUSKBN1A70BL
republic.org.uk/sites/default/files/Royal-Expenses-Report-2017_0.pdf
bbc.co.uk/news/amp/40739662
bbc.co.uk/news/uk-scotland-edinburgh-east-fife-40744527
maltatoday.com.mt/news/europe/79274/im_starting_to_believe_brexit_might_not_happen_muscat_tells_dutch_newspaper
heraldscotland.com/news/homenews/15436077.Scottish_cities_to_pay_highest_price_for_Brexit/
twitter.com/glinner/status/850279544846200832?lang=en
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Looking forward to our brit/pol/ meetup tomorrow, lads!

Deep

Vein

Trombone

Stop eating meat.

For reading.

Also stop starting threads way too early you fucking imbecile.

New t-shirt lads, let me know what you think.

Also, wrong links. OP has butchered this thread completely.

>Britain to ban sale of all diesel and petrol cars and vans from 2040

>Britain's new aircraft carriers to test Beijing in South China Sea
theguardian.com/uk-news/2017/jul/27/britains-new-aircraft-carriers-to-test-beijing-in-south-china-sea

>Exclusive: EU threat to suspend Brexit talks unless Britain pays its divorce bill
telegraph.co.uk/news/2017/07/27/exclusive-eu-says-brexit-talks-could-delayed-uk-continues-stonewall/

>With 20 months until Brexit, UK orders year-long EU migration study
uk.reuters.com/article/uk-britain-eu-workers-idUKKBN1AB31Z

>UK Government's immigration policy branded "a shambles" after Lewis suggests end to free movement
heraldscotland.com/news/15437821.UK_Government_s_immigration_policy_branded__a_shambles__after_Lewis_suggests_end_to_free_movement/

>Brexit EU migration study examines if British workers are at a disadvantage to foreign labour
telegraph.co.uk/news/2017/07/27/brexit-eu-migration-study-examines-british-workers-adisadvantage/

>(((Alt-right))) commentator gets 'schooled' by historian over diversity in Roman Britain
telegraph.co.uk/news/2017/07/27/alt-right-commentator-gets-schooled-historian-diversity-roman/

>Freedom of movement ends with Brexit, says immigration minister

>Transgender people 'can't serve' in US military
bbc.co.uk/news/world-us-canada-40729996

>Britain's May to stay as PM until at least 2020, close ally predicts
reuters.com/article/us-britain-politics-idUSKBN1A70BL

WHAT could be MORE TRIGGERING
to LIBTARDS.. THAN MY FACE..... AND THIS TEE SHIRT

>LIBTORDS

Ftfy.

pop your willy out m8

You're my favourite anonymong, also add this

The UK monarchy has been on a big PR campaign recently. Presumably because they expect the Queen to keel over soon and nobody is popular enough to take over safely.
Witness many front page spreads on "the sweet prince" and "Gorgeous Kate". Even a couple of pages on the benign extra-marital affair with Camilla.
Whilst the Queen is, this year, receiving a £6million pay increase on her £85million wealth. Buckingham Palace needs over £300million of repair work that will be funded by the state; on top of the £330million annual bill. Costing the taxpayer millions, is she really worth it?

republic.org.uk/sites/default/files/Royal-Expenses-Report-2017_0.pdf

There is no reason to read this unless you are moving into politics / law

I've heard all of the excuses before you mong.

Shes already got enough. Why the fuck is she doing this?

REAL THREAD
REAL THREAD
REAL THREAD
REAL THREAD
REAL THREAD
REAL THREAD

>pink
Does it open your chakras?

Ask Eddie lad

Pink to make the boys wink

REAL THREAD MOVE OVER
REAL THREAD MOVE OVER
REAL THREAD MOVE OVER
REAL THREAD MOVE OVER
REAL THREAD MOVE OVER
REAL THREAD MOVE OVER
REAL THREAD MOVE OVER
REAL THREAD MOVE OVER
REAL THREAD MOVE OVER
REAL THREAD MOVE OVER
REAL THREAD MOVE OVER
REAL THREAD MOVE OVER
REAL THREAD MOVE OVER

t. Sexualy insecure male
Okay lad.

This was made first you thread splitting mong

Our monarchy is shit tier, but just imagine... President Tony Blair

NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

I'm not a republican because I hate politicians.

wrong links?
you keep posting old ass links, heavy on the telegraph and bbc, with no archive. you must me new here. this isn't your personal blog.
do not reply to tripfags

isn't this supposed to be about discussing the news? not ego massage?

And this thread was made 50 replies early, wrong links and no one likes it you collossal spastic

Lad i'm a total cock smoking faggot and I still wouldn't wear pink, it's gay.

I made those links today you fucking idiot. 2 threads ago. I made the last lot of links before that too. You can't catch me out son.

This thread splitting shit is pathetic, but you shouldnt make another thread after one has already been made regardless of whether it was early or not.

>wrong links

Nobody ever read the links anyway

cancer. autism

Be comfortable in yourself lad.

>Be comfortable in yourself lad.

I'd be comfortable in you, if you know what I mean

XxX

Which thread we gonna use then lads? This was first but it fucked the links up, and people seem to be using this version since it was posted at 280 instead of 250.

You can choose to lose your fear of failure

bbc.co.uk/news/amp/40739662

Only males are human

All woman, white or black, are objects and don't deserve mercy

Rape is not a crime it's the assertion of the stronger sex

Give me ONE fucking good reason not to join the Navy. Bear in mind that I'm not that bothered about the things you usually harp on about concerning country and lack of cause, and I really just want a decent job that requires zero experience.

Why not airforce?

Navy have to spend so much time in confined spaces, sounds like it would get to a person..

This one, nobody ever reads the links anyway, you could have all the links as the same tink or even linking to youtube music vids and nobody would notice

As has been proven in the past

Go apologise to your mother right now

>Give me ONE fucking good reason not to join the Navy.
It's gay

This one, it might be shit but it's here now and it's much further along. Then recycle the other one.

I'll chew your teeth out faggot

She is abhorrent.

Couldn't even put her fucking phone away

Alright then lads. Let's use this one. But OP is still a massive fucking mong who make threads 50 posts early and use a bunch of butchered links. We have to keep up with the tradition.

REAL LINKS FOR NEXT POST

Sounds scary tbqh.
So is brit/pol/.

Anyone else jealous of burgerland they have happenings basically on the daily and a president who cares about them

Not with a cock in your gabber you wouldn't

I hate my mother
bbc.co.uk/news/uk-scotland-edinburgh-east-fife-40744527

Look at this

Some beta male faggot can't handle work banter and gets the police Involved and trumps up the charges

I'm posting in two Brit/pol/s at the same time and noone can stop me

So why have you not considered army?

>voting

heh heh heh... you sheeple really think voting changes things? Your granddaughters will be muslim, take the blackpill.

Being on a boat seems /comfy/ tbqh. If I was gonna go for an infantry role I'd probably look at Royal Marines first anyway.

Can't corrupt my bloodline if I don't breed

Also fuck having daughters, wish there was drug that blocked female births for men who want real useful offspring

Say what you will about tripcunts, but I've never seen one of them make a thread 50 replies early, lead to 3-way thread splitting and ruin Brit/pol/ for another 300 posts.

Explain yourself anonymongs.

No, instead they shit up the entire thread once it's been posted. Occasionally.

If I could do it all again, I'd join the Navy over the army any day
>actually do trade
>tours include shooting pirates in the Caribbean
>a whore on every continent
>off shore pay

>I've never seen one of them make a thread 50 replies early, lead to 3-way thread splitting and ruin Brit/pol/ for another 300 posts

This your first time here? They've done the last one all fucking day.

So be it. I'd personally feel terrible having no scenery to look at, rocking all the time and the soul crushing blandness of living in a giant metal tub.

On the plus side you can go swimming every now and then

Lad tripfags are some of the biggest threadsplitters and thread autists going

i'm looking at Pube and Eddie specifically

What could be moore Trigaring Than muar Face..... And thisss Tee shirt

kek

The only reason there was thread splitting was because some anal cunt couldnt handle not being the OP.

Hey Brits, please forgive us.

maltatoday.com.mt/news/europe/79274/im_starting_to_believe_brexit_might_not_happen_muscat_tells_dutch_newspaper

This isn't what we stand for.

trade?

>and ruin Brit/pol/ for another 300 posts
Fair enough, I'll give you that. But for different reasons.

The reason Brit/pol/ is ruined now is because of the incompetence of anonymongs.

Pube is a nonce but I've seen Eddie thread split before.

Kys

>If I could do it all again

>implying you ever did it the first time around

Are you becoming a lawyer or something now?

>I've seen Eddie thread split before.
never*

It's alright lad, we love Malta.

If you sign up in the Navy as a mechanic, you'll actually do it. In the army they'll outsource to civvys

I have no fucking scenery to look at now. If you don't live up north or in Wales then this country by and large has supremely underwhelming views.

>paying your license fee for this shite

Our PM is being a fucking embarassment. He's ratched up EU asskissing and Social Justice Warriorism to 11. Probably because he wants to resign and doesn't give a fuck about such things as "Malta" anymore.

>IF YOU CAN FIX A BIKE, YOU CA-
>tfw can't even fix a bike

I shoot niggers.

I'm a part time student

Where do you live? London has lots of parks and woodlands, buildings and shit.

>ID: 2FLFUGGV

I'd trust myself with bikes, landrover 110's at best.

Lads, everyone is saying that my city will suffer the worst as a result of Brexit.

What does Aberdeen gain from Brexit?

heraldscotland.com/news/homenews/15436077.Scottish_cities_to_pay_highest_price_for_Brexit/

>Dnd0
Did they dnd0 nothing?

We get it honestly, we have a PM of our own who says the most retarded shit going. No offense is taken from good guy Malta.

Well, safe to say I won't be taking your posts seriously this thread.

when and where?

Aberdeen was already suffering well before Brexit with the collapse in the price of oil.

Isn't The Herald an SNP mouthpiece as well?

Reminder that Leave.EU had to delete this tweet to evade a ban.

EuroDisney

Back at your place lad, i'll bring the poppers

What's wrong with hating murderers?

I love this country

Fucking hell that's real

twitter.com/glinner/status/850279544846200832?lang=en

Btw Graham Linehan is a paedophile, that's why he supports immigration, BBC, yids, savile etc

i meant to put a full stop after immigration*

>Hyde Park
>Scenery
Come on lad.

I think he's talking the Lake District, Snowdonia, Highlands and Moors, not an inner city lawn.

I actually didnt take Hyde Park into consideration. I agree that is shit tier.

You must not be a Londoner, lol.

This was what forced them to delete it.