Masallah

masallah

Other urls found in this thread:

metro.co.uk/2015/11/17/pictured-bicester-beautician-arrested-for-banning-all-muslims-from-salon-5506760/
standard.co.uk/news/uk/facebook-users-leave-hilarious-reviews-for-beauty-salon-that-tried-to-ban-muslims-a3120446.html
telegraph.co.uk/news/uknews/crime/11997334/Woman-arrested-over-beauty-salons-no-Muslims-Paris-attack-post.html
theguardian.com/uk-news/2015/nov/16/salon-owner-arrested-no-muslims-facebook-post-blinks-bicester
metro.co.uk/2015/11/16/beauty-salon-owner-arrested-for-banning-muslims-in-racist-facebook-post-5504545/
standard.co.uk/news/crime/woman-43-arrested-after-beauty-salon-posts-no-muslims-comment-on-facebook-following-paris-attacks-a3114861.html
dailymail.co.uk/news/article-3320166/Police-arrest-woman-racially-abusive-Facebook-post-banning-Muslims-beauty-salon-time-country-first.html
independent.co.uk/news/uk/crime/woman-arrested-after-banning-muslims-from-her-beauty-salon-in-islamophobic-facebook-post-a6736246.html
mirror.co.uk/news/uk-news/woman-arrested-after-facebook-post-6837091
bbc.com/news/uk-england-oxfordshire-34831227
ted.com/talks/richard_dawkins_on_militant_atheism#t-812529
twitter.com/AnonBabble

the police will raid this evil racist soon

It's anti religion it's not racist. I feel warm and fuzzy now

Islam ain't a race bruv...

lol they're about to lose everything and jailed. Nice.

It's a protected, privileged, race of "Asians" according to the U.K. Government.

Arabs aren't Asian

she was arrested and her business shut down

i just looked this up

The English call everyone east of Europe Asian Kek. This religion holds to much sway over the U.K. Bacon Bullets they work on so many levels and religions

nice

No we don't you fucking idiot. Get a load of this foreign idiot.

Post source, faggot.

no business owner could be that dumb.

I think there's more to this story. could very well be a (((story)))

I just searched for the business name on Facebook and read the group called "I won't be using Blinks of Bicester"

They call sandniggers asians.

>no source
See .

metro.co.uk/2015/11/17/pictured-bicester-beautician-arrested-for-banning-all-muslims-from-salon-5506760/

standard.co.uk/news/uk/facebook-users-leave-hilarious-reviews-for-beauty-salon-that-tried-to-ban-muslims-a3120446.html

telegraph.co.uk/news/uknews/crime/11997334/Woman-arrested-over-beauty-salons-no-Muslims-Paris-attack-post.html

Hue hue I lived there for a few years... shut up.

Then you're an even bigger idiot. Didn't happen, you're objectively wrong, kill yourself reddit faggot.

"Asian" in Britain has always meant "Indians and Pakistanis". East Asians are called "East Asian" or "Oriental".

Sure.. ok oh that's right you call them pakis ..how are your teeth?

Alhamdulillah

You ok?

Yeah we call them pakis or pakistanis.

you haven't been paying attention

Tell me more

aint a a real muslim bruv

>arrested for racist facebook post

the UK is actually lost, which is fucking hilarious considering how much vitriol they throw at us on here

the nation is fucking lost.

inb4 the norbotnigger comes in with his shitty no video no pictures archives

it's honestly no fucking wonder the way you speak about us to be honest

I lived on kings road .. by the Chelsea football stadium. I knew some pakis and a few arabs lived in my tower. The arabs were all degenerate.

theguardian.com/uk-news/2015/nov/16/salon-owner-arrested-no-muslims-facebook-post-blinks-bicester

metro.co.uk/2015/11/16/beauty-salon-owner-arrested-for-banning-muslims-in-racist-facebook-post-5504545/

standard.co.uk/news/crime/woman-43-arrested-after-beauty-salon-posts-no-muslims-comment-on-facebook-following-paris-attacks-a3114861.html

dailymail.co.uk/news/article-3320166/Police-arrest-woman-racially-abusive-Facebook-post-banning-Muslims-beauty-salon-time-country-first.html

independent.co.uk/news/uk/crime/woman-arrested-after-banning-muslims-from-her-beauty-salon-in-islamophobic-facebook-post-a6736246.html

mirror.co.uk/news/uk-news/woman-arrested-after-facebook-post-6837091

bbc.com/news/uk-england-oxfordshire-34831227

Soon

>shes a reggae nigger from trinidad and tomago
nothing of value was lost

So what about all the academics and comedians that talk shit about Christians? Honestly? Are they arrested for it too? Richard Dawkins was going around telling people to discriminate against Christians at TED talks and liberals applauded it. He's still a celebrated character in the UK.

ted.com/talks/richard_dawkins_on_militant_atheism#t-812529

What the fuck?

We don't think about you over here, to be honest. It seems you spend quite a lot of time thinking about us.

Britain and the British are never mentioned in conversation in the US. Your nation isn't relevant and is quickly becoming the most oppressive nation in the west, which is as big of a leap from us as you could take.

I'm sure you can emigrate quite easily, come on over if you're white. Be aware that we all have guns and aren't afraid of them.

You're welcome.

I'm talking about Sup Forums

That was you ? How did you know?

imahslla brother

When you need protection from words... you've already lost.

christians are white and as we all know white people spread like cancer not too long ago enslaving each and every single person that's slightly tanned

karma is a bitch

>fucking mudslime who dont know how to speak arabic
انت معاق باشد الطرق

>christians are white

they spread the religion during colonialism. Most of sub saharan Africa practiced animism before colonialism.
The Philiphines practiced buddhism before the spaniards came with their bibles.
Christianity was essentially unheard of outside of europe before the age of pale skinned nation wreckers.

>your

but it started here with shitskins like me, then to romans (who are lighter) then the romans BTFO the rest of europe and spread the religion, but i do agree that it is a white religion mostly in a power stance

>the state deciding who you freely associate with and who you don't

it started in the middle east but animism stayed strong throughout arabia up until Islam.
If Im not mistaken the relatives of Muhammad were Zoroasters or something.
Christianity never got popular there idk why.

It was popular in the levant but not ((((arabia)))) because those sand niggers were too busy burying there daughters and fucking goats. I'm an athiest and I think its a shame