HAPPENING - REMEMBER REMEMBER THE 27th of 7 - #3

ITS ACTUALLY HAPPENING

pjmedia.com/rogerlsimon/2017/07/26/imran-awan-case-needs-special-counsel-100x-more-than-russiagate/
Awan brothers and dozens of Pakistani IT workers working for the DNC and thru Dem offices were actually Pakistani Intelligence/Muslim Brotherhood. They were the DNC's own little private spy network, who got to send back some info back to home.

Main Awan brother just arrested. His laptop can legally be searched. They now have the evidence to convict. This is what Feinstein was told during that Intel briefing where she came out looking like a sheet.

Many high up Dems will be outed. They will try to claim the leaking was the Awan brothers and shift it that way, but it was still seth.

WHanon predicted the timing of Scaramuchi's tweet last night and says that something earth shattering will happen today after many small things leading up to it.

Trump's Transgender tweet and the 'WE WORSHIP GOD' were very obviously provocative, distraction tweets, for distracting dems while the Op. takes place or to distract against Military action against NK.

'Russia Trump Collusion' has been spammed intentionally to normalize collusion - as they need the reaction to be smaller when it's soon proven the Obama admin and Clinton were actually, really colluding.

Lynch is now under investigation. A special council was called and signed for in the House last night, to investigate Comey and his links to the Clinton Campaign, and Clinton. There was a separate amendment on Lynch.

Trump has actually been playing 4D chess. The country is going to see a major, major shift in the next day or two. Biggest happening for a decade. Don't let them try and play it off.

----

Wasserman-Shultz has her BROTHER leading the case for Awan bros, and he was the lead prosecutor for Seth Rich case.

Other urls found in this thread:

archive.4plebs.org/_/search/boards/pol.x/subject/Knowledge Bomb/username/anonymous5/tripcode/!!9O2tecpDHQ6/]
dcstatesman.com/trey-gowdy-dnc-hiding-something-big/
zerohedge.com/news/2017-03-03/trey-gowdy-r-sc-after-fbi-director-comey-briefing-be-very-very-careful-relying-nyt-a
mediaite.com/online/the-briefing-was-all-on-sensitive-matters-sen-feinstein-tight-lipped-after-comey-meeting/
mediaite
archive.is/WIeV4
breitbart.com/big-government/2017/07/26/house-judiciary-committee-officially-approves-effort-to-launch-investigation-of-comey-lynch/
washingtonexaminer.com/gop-hijacks-democrats-bill-on-jeff-sessions-uses-it-to-target-hillary-clinton/article/2629812
twitter.com/rogerjstonejr/status/869396310734114816
twitter.com/GeorgWebb/status/890439783914319872
documentcloud.org/documents/3899239-Americo-Complaint.html?1
dailycaller.com/2017/07/23/exclusive-fbi-seized-smashed-hard-drives-from-wasserman-schultz-it-aides-home/
twitter.com/AviBerkow/with_replies?lang=en
dailywire.com/news/19002/democratic-it-aide-allegedly-stole-house-democrats-ben-shapiro#exit-modal
youtu.be/IAHGsyt2kZA?t=315
s3-us-west-2.amazonaws.com/dailycaller/awanseries.html
youtu.be/qUQUTPAS8b0?t=7h55m54s
youtu.be/qUQUTPAS8b0?t=25148
nasdaq.com/symbol/twtr
youtube.com/watch?v=2K9InYdu0IE
alextimes.com/2017/07/multipleshooting/
washingtonpost.com/local/public-safety/police-investigating-report-of-a-shooting-in-alexandria/2017/07/27/2e1935a2-72ee-11e7-a8a1-443822fe43a7_story.html
dystopiausa.com/final-projection-trump-brexit-effecthidden-vote-carry-day/
dystopiausa.com/what-is-robert-mueller-up-to/
dystopiausa.com/nuremberg-trials-corruption-likely-coming-2017/
dystopiausa.com/is-a-crash-coming-2017-part-3/
youtu.be/qUQUTPAS8b0?t=25137
youtube.com/watch?v=7qY5RzQaBoY
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Wow lol, these slide threads are getting pretty darn convoluted. Don't tell me any of you guys fall for this fake news mumbo jumbo xD

Awan Brothers got Intel on India from the DNC(Who is working with China).

[Archives: archive.4plebs.org/_/search/boards/pol.x/subject/Knowledge Bomb/username/anonymous5/tripcode/!!9O2tecpDHQ6/]

[Pakistan vs India vs China] is a very likely WW3 scenario at this point.

Bump

Quick Reminder - we've been seeing hints to this for months

dcstatesman.com/trey-gowdy-dnc-hiding-something-big/

zerohedge.com/news/2017-03-03/trey-gowdy-r-sc-after-fbi-director-comey-briefing-be-very-very-careful-relying-nyt-a

mediaite.com/online/the-briefing-was-all-on-sensitive-matters-sen-feinstein-tight-lipped-after-comey-meeting/

Bump.

>Muslim brotherhood

They fucked up BIG time

>prepare for NK nukes
>get this instead
pretty fucking weak

Profit denial

>mediaite com/online/the-briefing-was-all-on-sensitive-matters-sen-feinstein-tight-lipped-after-comey-meeting
archive.is/WIeV4

>literally nothing happened except right wing racists harassing the family of an IT worker

Once again, never trust Sup Forums

JUST had my chicken TENDIES!!!!

Also Bump

>Awan Brothers got Intel on India from the DNC(Who is working with China).

Wouldn't doubt it.

breitbart.com/big-government/2017/07/26/house-judiciary-committee-officially-approves-effort-to-launch-investigation-of-comey-lynch/

washingtonexaminer.com/gop-hijacks-democrats-bill-on-jeff-sessions-uses-it-to-target-hillary-clinton/article/2629812

---

EVEN MORE

WASSERMAN-SHULTZ BROTHER IS THE LEAD PROSECUTER IN SETH RICH/AMWAN BROTHERS CASES

twitter.com/rogerjstonejr/status/869396310734114816

twitter.com/GeorgWebb/status/890439783914319872

bump!

>India, Pakistan, and China all nuke each other out of existence while everyone else watchs
OH NO - THAT SUCKS

OMG punjab will be a fucking blood bath if that happens

AWAN OFFICIALLY CHARGED WITH ACCESSING CONGRESSIONAL COMPUTER NETWORKS, STEP-MOTHER FILING CHARGES AGAINST WIRETAPPING AND EXTORTION

documentcloud.org/documents/3899239-Americo-Complaint.html?1

Read the last pages, his Step-Mother RATS HIM OUT

Will based Sikh Empire rise from the Ashes?

So what's new?

Step-mom of awan 1

>this is all happening only a single fucking county away from me
OH FUCK

God I hope so, but the rats in the south will throw them under the bus

bump

Nothingburger. Check em.

>Trump has actually been playing 4D chess.
"ACTUALLY this was my plan all along!" sounds like a a grade schooler playing and losing at Risk.

Wait.. is it actually happening? Like actual tier HAPPENING? I don't see anyone posting def-con or the happening bunker

ALSO

PREVIOUS THREAD
LOTS OF INFO

Why does the Eternal anglo always betray those who are most loyal to them? Sikhs were extremely loyal to Brits and all they got in return was to be partitioned between Sandniggers and Poo in the Loos

SMART user'S QRD ON -THE AMENDEMENT FOR - OUR ADD ANONS

>Dems try to pass another "muh russia" investigation bill

>Republicans pause

>...

>you know what, i'm done being cucked.

>AMEND THIS BILL TO START AN INVESTIGATION ON HILLARY, THE CLINTON FOUNDATION, COMEY, LORETTA LYNCH, BILL CLINTON, AND POSSIBLY OBAMA

>GOY YOU WHAT-

>AMENDMENT PASSED, EXECUTE ORDER 66

LOOK AT HOW MANY PAKISTANI IT PEOPLE WORKED FOR THE DEMS - THEY HAD FULL ACCESS

dailycaller.com/2017/07/23/exclusive-fbi-seized-smashed-hard-drives-from-wasserman-schultz-it-aides-home/

BUMP

I know. sweet justice over there in the UK. FUCK bongistan

I WANT TO SEE TRAITORS HANG

DAY OF ROPE!

Reminder, Trump has been laying down a smoke screen with shitposting while Sessions and the DoJ have been building the case. Trump being critical sent the media into a frenzy with a narrative that the white house is a train wreck, making the dems and neocons complacent. Sessions and Trump have probably been discussing this since Jeff endorsed Donald.

The immediate bust of pedo rings was only the beginning, Trump, Sessions, and Bannon are all going to burn the fucker to the ground. Now it's time for the kill. Keep this thread alive.

Watch this twitter account

twitter.com/AviBerkow/with_replies?lang=en

Trump already retweeted something about this.

I've been told it will be part of the epicenter of todays happenings.

You've endured these constant LARP happening thread for months. This is your payoff.

Well noon has come and gone on the east coast.

When will the hammer swing?

dailywire.com/news/19002/democratic-it-aide-allegedly-stole-house-democrats-ben-shapiro#exit-modal

REMINDER TO WATCH THIS VIDEO - WASSERMAN SHULTZ THREATENING D.C. POLICE IF THEY DO NOT RETURN THE LAPTOP

youtu.be/IAHGsyt2kZA?t=315

watch as much as you can, I linked to the relevant part.

Ironically enough I am happy at this point that they have North Ireland

Considering what is happening to the South of Ireland the North might once again become a bastion of Irish culture if the demographic trends hold

NASDAQ now down close to 2% in the span of an hour

Glorious

ISI is Paki Intelligence Service

>all these pathetic neets role playing happenings

If anything does happen at this point, it would be in the afternoon

oh shit nigger are you sincerely that much of a shill or just that biased?
read for yourself how corrupt these people are.

s3-us-west-2.amazonaws.com/dailycaller/awanseries.html

So where's the happening? Dude's free on bail and I see no arrests, indictments, announcements of investigations...

This is bullshit. The dems need to hang.

>the North might once again become a bastion of Irish culture
>again

wut?

Do you mean County Donegal or something?

Hank 'the island will tip over' Johnson speaking... slowly:
youtu.be/qUQUTPAS8b0?t=7h55m54s

Its pretty weird that Doomfist coincidentally is released today despite thef act that Blizzard historically updates on tuesdays.

Any examples where Blizzard has done an update or a release not on a Tuesday?

REQUIRED WATCHING

THIS IS WHERE THEY ORDER THE SPECIAL COUNCIL TO INVESTIGATE COMEY AND CLINTON AND LYNCH ET AL

youtu.be/qUQUTPAS8b0?t=25148

WE ARE ALL JUST THE UNIVERSE LARPING: BUT MORE IMPORTANTLY, TRUMP IS LARPING AS POTUS. HILLARY AS A TRAITOR.

>Wasserman-Shultz has her BROTHER leading the case for Awan bros, and he was the lead prosecutor for Seth Rich case.

ok- wtf can be done about this, because if this is true, it's fucking ridiculous

Bump

Major sliding and shilling today it's habbening lads

And there's a person with the same name as his brother Abid who works for an IT company in Pakistan that contracts for the ISI and Paki military.

Before the Colonization by the Scotch-Irish, Ulster was known as one of the most "Irish" parts of Ireland

Somebody give this hero a medal; he has been on fire all morning keeping the Happening fires burning.

>

nasdaq.com/symbol/twtr

TWITTER DOWN 15%

why that doesn't make any sense,user.. why should little Debbie be nervous? The guy was just a computer geek maintaining her computers ... the FBI will take very good care of him she needn't worry about him...

2nd this., SOmething needs to be fucking done! Ive already posted about it everywhere on my social media accounts but we need all of pol to post it on Tucker and Hannitys twitters

PRESS BRIEFING SOOON

youtube.com/watch?v=2K9InYdu0IE

OP IS GREAT. 1 IN A MILLION.

the worst thing is the captchas. I'm seeing 8-9 sets of fucking road signs every time.

STOP GIVING THEM SHEKELS

>archive.is

NOTHING IS GOING TO HAPPEN YOU DUMB FUCKS.

When they show proof of who they are - then maybe there is something. Never fall for larpers. Get back to reactionary current news - lets go Sup Forums fuck the transgenders.

The Navy Seal transitioned after. That thing was not part of UBL raid. There are Trans that support Trumps decision. Trans have a mental problem , stop trying to normalize their behavior.

>Lynch is now under investigation. A special council was called and signed for in the House last night, to investigate Comey and his links to the Clinton Campaign, and Clinton. There was a separate amendment on Lynch.

I need immediate source for this. Like now. Not heard of this at all and that's huge untrue, and there would be specific record of this. The rest would be nice and is believable, but is tenuous links; this is direct and huge.

So yeah, source.

Bump. I'm sure DWS is shitting herself knowing that the FBI has all the dirt on her. I wonder how long Hillary's goons are going to wait before they roast that twat.

Bump for OP.

>settings - legacy captcha
operation renigger never died

>for months

LARP happening is forever

Haha; know what you mean. Stay the course user! Deus Vult!

There will 1 Awan arrest, 2 Awan arrest, 3 Awan arrest, 4 Awan arrest HA HA HA

>135160983
>One post by this ID
>claims people are ignoring the transgender thing when they are not
rly mks me think

Bump

Nope not another happening at ALL. The hyped up 27th happening didn't happen, you're all a bunch of larping cunts and I can't wait until the mods realize they should ban fake happenings.

MULTIPLE SHOOTINGS IN ALEXANDRIA, THE CITY WHERE ALL OF THIS SHIT HAS BEEN GOING DOWN

alextimes.com/2017/07/multipleshooting/

washingtonpost.com/local/public-safety/police-investigating-report-of-a-shooting-in-alexandria/2017/07/27/2e1935a2-72ee-11e7-a8a1-443822fe43a7_story.html

Obama and co. used NSA to spy on candidate Trump and loyalist prolly still are. Biggest scandal there is but its radio silence by the right ....wtf ?

The House Judiciary Committee has officially approved an effort to launch an investigation into former FBI director James Comey’s leaking activities and apparent mishandling of a federal investigation by former Attorney General Loretta Lynch.

It's in this fucking thread.

Uh huh. Check this guy's shit out:

>Predicts the Emperor's victory within one or two electoral votes.
>Six weeks ago, says Mueller and Comey are gonna turn on Deep State.
>In November says 2017 will be Nuremberg 2.0
>Predicted stock market crash a week or two ago.

dystopiausa.com/final-projection-trump-brexit-effecthidden-vote-carry-day/

dystopiausa.com/what-is-robert-mueller-up-to/

dystopiausa.com/nuremberg-trials-corruption-likely-coming-2017/

dystopiausa.com/is-a-crash-coming-2017-part-3/

I don't get it.

youtu.be/qUQUTPAS8b0?t=25137
You can watch it happen in this video.

Huma Abiden's family has massive ties to Muslim Brotherhood, did she turn state's evidence??

if she goes down that will change very quickly and he'll be added to the perp walk. relax

>WASSERMAN-SHULTZ BROTHER IS THE LEAD PROSECUTER IN SETH RICH/AMWAN BROTHERS CASES

Look brother, there WAS no Seth Rich trial, so no prosecutor, so what do you mean?

If the NSA is spying on everyone, wouldn't they know this was coming?

FOR A QRD ON THE AMENDMENT PASSED LAST NIGHT SEE

IT'S GOING DOWN. THIS IS THE ORDER 66

DWS's hair looks like noodles i guess

BUMP

youtube.com/watch?v=7qY5RzQaBoY

Someone knows today is the day.

>1 post
>2 scoops

I have a friend 1 mile from this shooting, he is seeing sirens/emergency vehicles streaming to this location. Fuck I sound like the larpers that I love to hate, I promise I'm not joking.

uh oh. just saw it on the twatter.

someone snapped it sounds like

>2 scoops

It's just niggers, user, not even a real distraction by the looks of it

Okay, this is pretty bad for Dems. But let's be honest.

Trump must pay for the scoops. I still have not forgotten his scoopist rhetoric and scoopist behavior during the election and in office.

>Sup Forums

See: