We demand our land to be given back to its people

We demand our land to be given back to its people.

telesurtv.net/english/amp/english/news/Mexico-Could-Demand-Its-Stolen-Land-Back-from-the-US-20170310-0020.html

You are on stolen French land.

We had it first loco! Native americans were good friends of us mexicans

Just because you asked so nicely we'll let you come and try and take it from us.

Its already basically like mexico though so we dont really need it back amigos

Try and take it ya wet back fuck

These are the same people that say refugees welcome.

Maybe they'd like to know how many brown Americans they'd screw over by doing such a thing.

When can we genocide mexico and all mexicans. It would be a nice plot of land for white neighborhoods and white only schools

yeah i don't want to have to live around even browner shitskins thanks.

Lel fuck you buddy, how does it feel that were not taking our land back by force, but at a slow, gradual pace?

They are already winning the war.

It wont work wetback, even if you are going slow... ICE will come down on you brown fucks even faster.

I cant wait to enlist in the military to skin and rape your women

Jesus christ americans are psychopaths

And also fat and retarded

>weak country tries to make landgrab from much more powerful country

remind me what happens every single time this is tried

stay mad and poor paco. btw im a hispanic born and raised in texas. feels good to be american

>We demand
I demand you be burned at the stake. Those lands were bought with beads and shiny things.

If someone stole something from you call the cops.

>millions of Mexicans emigrate to US for a better life
>demand that entire states be "returned" to Mexico
>states return to Mexica
>Mexican immigrants now live in the same country they escaped from

That's a good plan, chicos!

Native Americans were from Europe, and the Mexican Aztecs genocided many other tribes, and had human sacrifices. The white man built these lands, and it is therefore his.
Check your privilege.
sage

I would rather fuck your wife while you fight when NK strikes ;)

Come and take it taco nigger.

Mexicans couldn't handle the Comanche
Fuck off.
Native Americans can drink a bottle of alcohol and fuck off too.

Come and take it, faggot.

You just keep one eye open when you goto sleep paco.

Being psychotic is a dominant trait, and one trait that will give us even more land in the future Mexican american war Part 2

I DEMAND Ă…LAND BACK!
IT IS RIGHTFULLY SWEDISH LAND!

>America goes to war with Mexico
>Mexico has a modern military and still gets BTFO'ed
>Texans go to war with Mexico
>Mexican army gets fucked up while taking a siesta
Why not stop losing Mexico?

To the victors go the spoils.....

Ok blacks back to Africa and everyone but whites out of Europe first

You give the Americans back the shiny beads they gave to you for it and you can have the land back :^)

Plot twist, vikings were here before you were.
Double plot twist, Egyptians were here even before that.

Surprise, surprise, all of these migrants we took in are loyal to Mexico and not America. Who could've possibly seen this coming? It wasn't as if Stratfor warned us about this very problem in the first place.

Empires in decline are irrational and overly tolerant. From the Ottomans to the Romans to the British. Political "Liberalism" is a disease that kills all empires the same way that old age takes away all lives.

What a bunch of fags. Even if we did give it back they'd just ruin it like a bunch of Africans. Fucking mud monkeys.

>any american soil
>stolen

what

ya sold it, beaners

there are actually european genetics found in old remains in peru

Another Slide Thread.

Stop replying to slide threads.

WE WUZ MERICA FIRST AND SHIEEET - Black based egyptians

>but at a slow, gradual pace?

more like a slow gradual PACO

AM I RIGHT, FELLAS?!

UP TOP, RIGHT HERE

triple plot twist all wars with natives in north America where started by the natives.

I guess when mexico gives it's land back to the original owners, we still won't give ours up.

your standing on stolen aztec land.

It was bound to happen sooner or later. It only begs the question what the difference between Mexico and USA is.

The US is old and tired, and suffers from pathological diseases in the society that other nations like Austria-Hungary or the Ottoman Empire suffered from. As the US gets weaker and degenerates further, it's neighbors naturally can take advantage of it, in the way that a shitty c-list fighter can take on Muhammad Ali in his 50s.

You should be thanking us for not finishing off you inferior pieces of shit. You are welcome.

>aztecs
The Mexicans bred them out of existence so now they get to pretend to be the original occupants of the land
This is why we should have scorched the Earth of the red-skinned savage engine

Same fag?

Great. Now Turkey has to return Constantinople and all of Asia Minor to Greece, and Palestinians need to get the fuck out of Palestine and give it all to Israel. Also all people of non European descent must leave Europe.

Signed a contract, maybe you should have read it better before you picked up the pen mouthwashnigger

>stolen Native American land
But I am Native American? Did I steal my own land? Do you mean the Indians? But that land was paid for in iron.
>Stolen Mexican land.
Again the iron price, don't lose next time.

Come and take it faggots. Kick us out if you can, if not shut the fuck up and accept it.

Immigration has reversed. Beaners are heading home. You should notify your REconquistadors that they're marching in the wrong direction.

There's no cure for autoimmune disease.

>Stolen land becomes mexico
>No more gibs express
>Back to pesos so money is basically worthless
>Cartels move in
>get slaugtered like pigs again

Mexicans aren't to bright eh?

When does the cleansing begin?

Take it back then.

Mexicans and 'native' americans will get the land back the same day the Greeks get Anatolia back from the Turks

so never

Nice.

It isn't autoimmune disease though. It's the complete opposite of autoimmune disorder. Autoimmune diseases imply that the defense cells are in overdrive and attack innocents. The West has the opposite problem. It has AIDS. There aren't any immune defense cells functional anymore, and a cold becomes lethal because of it. If we had an immune system to begin with, we'd never have signed up to Globalism in the first place.

We need an Ataturk or a Justinian to resurrect the spirit again. It can be done, and has been done. But we aren't there yet.