So I may have accidentally red-pilled my sister. Long story short...

So I may have accidentally red-pilled my sister. Long story short, my younger sister (just turned 17) came down from her room and was about to leave to get her friends. Was wearing some barely covering anything spaghetti strap shirt and tiny shorts. Only a few inches away from showing everything. Conversation was in ear shot of my parents and they heard everything. Went something along the lines of
>where you off to?
>out with friends...
>dressed like that?
>dressed like what? she asks as if she doesn't fucking know
>c'mon kid you're smarter than that. You go around dressed like a whore, don't be surprised when guys treat you like one
>she got super embarrassed and went back to her room
>parents standing around awkward but don't say anything because they agree with me and never say it
>I feel like an absolute dick for putting her on the spot like that
>I left to meet my own friends at the bar and think nothing of it

This was several months ago. Now? This same sister is sending me news links from shit like Breitbart now. Heard her say "rapefugees" o few times as well when me and Dad were talking about the shit going on in Sweden. Her way of dressing is better too. Ain't no preacher's wife or nun, but she no longer owns yoga pants/tights. Only wears jeans and t-shirts. Or normal length shorts. Found out from my mother she no longer even talks to those "friends" anymore after my rebuke.

What the hell happened?

Onii-chan power.
Use it wisely.

Good Bro. Keep it up.

You can't teach the red pill, only show them the way.

Good job op

It's sad that you "redpilled" her when those memes about refugees aren't even remotely true. You should feel like a dick because she should have the freedom to wear what she wants. Also, if you didn't know most refugees are not there to commit crime and you'd rather see more native Europeans commit more heinous crimes than refugees doing petty.

>things that happend

A fucking leaf.

She wants the Onii-chan dick.

probably getting fucked by some chad that hates sand niggers and picked up some lingo and mannerisms to impress him. seriously doubt she cares what her weeaboo anime picture posting faggot brother thinks.

Sometimes true charity is telling people what they don't want to hear.

What if you caught her doing heroin? Would you feel bad for admonishing her for it?

Fuck off chink

Fuck off leaf. No wonder everyone I know is degenerate.

Being subtle is the best way cause people think for themselves the conclusion so it won't be easily replaced cause its their own thoughts.

Nice larp, faggot.

>What the hell happened?
Women are only as decent as the best man in their life. You did the right thing.

Hope it's true, because that's being a good brother senpai.

Well done.
You may have saved your sister.

You made up a story to get (You)s, that's what happened.

People never fucking change. They certainly don't fucking change from a SINGLE comment and nothing more.

A little shaming is all it has ever taken to right the behavior of women. This is why standards of any kind are attacked so viciously by people on the left. Well done user you've saved a life. She just needed to know her family cared about her.

Women, like children, need positive encouragement. Compliment her on dressing better.

The fact is that ugly women need to show their skin to be attractive, while beautiful women are already beautiful and has no need to show any ass or tits to be attractive. Make sure she knows that.

The feeling bad part would probably come after I physically beat sense into her for doing Heroine. But yea I see what you're saying.
My dad's a great guy. Always a provider and firm hand. But my little sister is his soft spot and my mother only perpetuates the problem. "Oh leave her alone honey. She's a girl! Let her dress pretty!"

The only thing I can think of that may have changed her is how me and my father always talk politics. Many of the times, she's within ear shot. It's been like this back to when Trump was starting to run for president. Maybe it all boiled over?

>parents standing around awkward but don't say anything
take care of her user

>1 post by this IDd

That's fine and all. But don't forget: She's still a woman. She will need life long political guidance by a man.

There's always the danger she becomes a degenerate nigger loving whore if she hangs around with the wrong kind of men.

See Father is great. Mom too. But it started innocently enough. Little sis wants to wear makeup at 14 years old. Mom yes, dad no. Wants high heels at 16. Mom yes, dad no.

I think it was even getting a little much for my mom who is normally on board with it all. Hence the standing around awkward. They've never been in that position before I don't think.

What happened next? Did everyone stand up and start clapping?

>hurr hurr i'm not optimistic so everything that's positive isn't true

>not taking pics first

Good, Now Fuck her

FUCK YOUR SISTER
U
C
K

Y
O
U
R

S
I
S
T
E
R

...cocksyrup gobbling leaf

I'm extremely optimistic. I just know bullshit when I see it

brofist.exe

sage sage ten dorrah

very sophisticated slide thread. ignore!

You did good if this is real

She respects you, don't ever throw that away.

She got pissed off at you and read your internet history, and now she's trying to manipulate you by parroting "alt-right" terms. I don't know what her plan is, but she is trying to fuck you over.

Fucking leaf. Nice numbers tho.

this is all it takes user.... if only more people would say what is needed instead of worrying about people feelings things would be better off

You saved your family from having to harbor a thot. Good on you lad.

Cool blog post Timmy, go back to your animes. We discuss politics here, now go killyourself.

Extremely impressive if not a white mans fantasy. You must use this subtle alpha-power of yours to redpill as many women as you can (don´t fuck them unless intend to wife them) and finally your wife + daughters. Godspeed user

>Be me
>Have little Brother
>We used to kinda hate each other when we were younger
>He gets older, still seems typical "Punk Rock Liberal"
>Talks about how Trump should be killed
>Months pass, he sees how fucking nutso The Left is acting
>As he graduates from college, I pull him aside and give him advice
>He's actually intrigued and happy to hear it
>Teach him about how most establishment politicians are slimy, regardless of party.
>Teach him about how Trump isn't really all that bad.
>Teach him that Traditional Catholicism raises a lot of good points.
>He seems happy to learn
>Overheard him talking about how fucking nuts Antifa was.

Feels good, man.

ALWAYS THE FUCKING LEAF.

One day I wish to visit Canada and see in my real eyes if this is ALL shitposting (which frankly it cannot be) or if you are even more cucked than us. Swedish men RARELY talk like this or even think it, despite keeping up appearances for the roasties and the coppers.

this desu

This is so important. Did you know that the "love" in the bible means a certain form of agape which is : Love that teaches and shows what is right and wrong.
NOT "accept everything and stay cucked bro jesus gon fugg em up in x thousand years anyway lel" fucking subverted weak christianity interpretation. The bible AND Jesus are hardcore. Turn the other cheek only means - don´t get into needless fights (it was a challenge back then) and loving your enemy means SHOWING THEM THE TRUE PATH.
IE: CRUSADE ON THE INFIDELS

>Teach him that Traditional Catholicism raises a lot of good points.
like what

>What the hell happened?

none of what you just posted

/thread

>figures out that being a whore by showing her body isn't dignified
>starts whoring out muh BASED opinions
>''hehe, I like (((Breitbart))) haha, pls donate to my patreon. I am NOT a whore :)''

follow me on twitch

Every day that Canada remains unnuked is an insult to the human species.

>tfw I squandered mine when I was still in high school by acting like a disaffected dick to my imouto
>shes a bleeding heart SJW in college now

I screwed up.

Sounds like she always felt like shit about it. She probably didn't enjoy it and was just doing it to fit in. Sounds like you just reaffirmed shit.

fuck refugees. this isn't a charity state.

WHY DO I HAVE TO BE ASSOCIATED WITH FAGGOTS LIKE YOU?

Not for you cuck, fuck off. Bait elsewhere.

>no sister to call a whore because you love her

>pic related
Fuck off leaf

Based

This post made me kek audibly, I love how triggered lefties get when they realize we're permanently shifting society to the right. I'll never get tired of winning

>refugees doing petty
Like rape?
Dumbass lefty