Democracy

Gaddafi Was a real hero under his control he made our country the 6 richest country in the world. Then hillary fucking came in with her democracy bullshit.
FUCK YOU HILLARY

Other urls found in this thread:

en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Great_Man-Made_River
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Obongo tag teamed Libya with Hillary

one look at Hillary and bill tells you all you need to know about selling the soul
but every minute, those who love money rush to emulate them

You can't just show two pictures of the same country in different places and expect Goyim to....

Oh, right.... Goyim....

I find it funny that the Libyan movement was warned against this shit by the ex-leader of executive outcomes. He told them step for step what was going to happen and they were not impressed, neither did they believe him. They detained and deported him (after inviting him) and sided with the USA.
>Not even once

jew lord can you help me discern this image? i am confused.

Yeah, Americans fucked up all middle East and North Africa and protects Jewish interests. Someone need to answer for that.

But it was one of your countrymen that started this movement.

It's what you get if you sell oil and don't use the dollar.

You tried to compete with the banking monopoly, they'll kill every last man woman and child to keep it.

Throw the jews down the well.

> i am confused
Good!

Also muslims very stupid and deserve all of this. They need to unite and consolidate their power. But they hate each other for stupid reasons. Also they are so nigger tier that 1 mil dollars is enough to create rebel movement in any Muslim country.

Britain and France fucked Libya, now they're reaping what they sow, good for them #GloriousV4

not the same place
but i agree fuck usa

only good path of vengeance is to flood Europe with nigger boats while making a quick buck smuggling them
do it for allah, ahmed

Agreed the Libyan invasion was the most heinous war crime of NATO in the past 50 years at least. The media all but completely ignores the history and context of Libya during the rare times they do report on current events.

So my country can be free.

Salam brother.

alikum alsalam ahmed al-leafy

Abu al-leafy you poof do it right

takbir

>muslims very stupid and deserve all of this. They need to unite and consolidate their power. But they hate each other for stupid reasons.

It's how Islam functions. Islam split a few years after Mohammad died.

Is it true Gaddafi was going to irrigate the Sahara?

Preach it.

>Then hillary fucking came in with her democracy bullshit.
No, that's fucking wrong you retard. Qaddafi was overthrown and killed by his own people in Libya's Arab Spring.

>FUCK YOU HILLARY
NO FUCK YOU (OP) YOU FUCKING IGNORANT PIECE OF SHIT!

Djazairi here.

How are you?

Yep. It was destroyed by NATO
en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Great_Man-Made_River