We all agree that women regardless of how many sexual partners they've had all deserve a happy ending right?

We all agree that women regardless of how many sexual partners they've had all deserve a happy ending right?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=mPRy1B4t5YA
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

there are no happy endings for anyone

is that away you ntr loving cuck

It's not about deserving it or not
They will have a bad and sad ending because this is what they sow

This
They made their bed, now they must sleep in it

>beds*
>sleep in all of them*
Fix'd.

Men should marry virgins so long as they are virgins themselves.

Any girl with partners can get herself a NEET and convince herself it's her happy ending.

Nobody deserves anything.
Happy endings are earned.

This
And
This

and then no one want them in their bed after they are 50

>30*

>Men should marry virgins so long as they are virgins themselves.
Wrong. Men want virgins. Women want experience. Problem is women want to hijack what men want and force them into something else.

potlel

no you stupid fuck

what makes you think you deserve a happy ending?

some people are pathetic enough to bang 30-40 disgusting sluts user
but sluts will die alone

No. They don't deserve it and they will not have a good end.
They will end up with cucks or beta males.

No. Some women are legitimately shitty people and deserve bad things to happen to them.

They deserve nothing but the scorn of society.

Virginity is valuable in both senpai

Nobody deserves anything. You get what your circumstances and work allow you to get. If people got what they deserve all babies would be born rich and healthy.

No, eat shit. Women with more than one sexual partner deserve to suffer in an eternal pit of fire.
>women want experience
Bullshit that you use as an excuse to justify degeneracy. Women want status and security, and men with "experience" are assumed to provide both well by women.
Men should adhere to chastity as well.

We all agree that beta males regardless of how few sexual partners they've had all deserve a happy ending right?

This
I'm tired of this "men should be sluts" meme

women without a leash of some kind go down the oath of corruption.

Why are wusses so obsessed withfemales prior sexual history?

The stability of a long term relationship requires it.

They deserve the women that op mention. Such perfect couple, beta male and 25 year old "trad woman" who rode the cc so hard and with inability to pair bonding. Perfect history.

kys

>not wanting a qt pure virgin
Unironically fucking a whore makes you gay by association

the slidethread ended here
now fuckoff shills

/Thread

Anyone who thinks otherwise is delusional. The best we can all hope for is that we did something worthwhile with our lives. In the end that's all we have.

Never

You seriously think these women don't deserve happiness? What about all the women you'd fuck if you could? Do you still think that you deserve a loving famiky?

If I was a manslut then it doesn't matter because I'm a man. I create happiness. Women sluts only suck happiness out of others.

>What about all the women you'd fuck if you could?
No one hate sluts because they can't have them, anyone can have them
I already have a loving family

No. If I can't have a happy ending, no one can.

maybe they shouldn't look for happiness in others. then they can have all the happiness they want

no

I never get this. Is 30 the limit because all the people here are 20?
Because you know there are some severe restrictions according to socio-economic status and also according to the stage of life you're in, such as when you're working full-time it's much more compatible if your partner also does and is not still studying, and these things correlate with age.
Perhaps this is just the rejected lads wishing rejection to their prior rejectors?

nope

no one deserves anything

Women deserve nothing just because their women. A husband, stable home, and a family are all things that they must earn and work to maintain possession of.

Sorry to burst your bubble, roastie.

Huh? Women literally start falling apart after age 30. Their looks fade, they become much more likely to become infertile or have diseased children, etc.

Men increase in Social value past age 30

This post is underated.

The whole concept of deserving is madness to begin with

>Men deserve nothing just because their men. A wife, stable home, and a family are all things that they must earn and work to maintain possession of.
>Sorry to burst your bubble, beta male.

anyways this is a stupid slide thread

sage

Maybe if you did a little bit less projecting, you would understand things more, but strawmaning and assuming isn't going to do shit
Women do become old in their thirty, and they find less and less partner to have sexual intercourse with and even less to have a stable relationship with
There is a lot of stats on it too, womens past 26 years old have less and less chance with each years of finding someone for a stable relationship

That's the cope reddit redpill dishes out.

Truth is that looks correlate with age and do so more for women than for men. But that doesn't mean that you will become attractive, or that the girl will become ugly before everybody hits 50 and is just old.

Also this bullshit about social value is just an idea transferred from U.S.A. high school and college social systems. Once in the workplace and once in real adult life the revered concept of popularity is not as relevant anymore and completely different. Other people grow up too. You won't get the great girl by become #1 in some abstract system, they have tastes and stuff. Maybe this is hard to understand for a 20yo CS student that thinks in one-dimensional numeric rating scales.

Okay sure, but as an attractive male nearing 30 who has dated girls my age, I know I have zero interest in girls nearing 30. I'll stick to my 12-23 year olds thank you very much

I can only tell that in my job as a doctor there are now in part due to preferential hiring lots of women that marry at or a little after having hit 30 because that's the sweet spot in residency when they have their safe place secured. There is some problem with some of them not finding a mate but that is mostly due to them being a majority, so it's more due to the hiring practices I'd say. The men are largely nerds that had or had no sexual partners before but this whole concept of marrying a 20yo woman just doesn't happen because at 30 you can't relate to them. It's just a completely different worldview, and the women at this age have no intention at all to settle down, they want to enjoy being young, traveling, having all the options, and because they all do that there is no alternative for men even if 30yo men would like to marry 20yo women. Just doesn't happen here, but your mileage may vary due to geographical variation.

So where do you meet them and what do you talk about with them?

t. fucking leaf

They just like boys you bigots

youtube.com/watch?v=mPRy1B4t5YA

The internet or coffee shops. And we discuss literally anything. I don't give the time of day to girls who don't know Plato or Nietzsche / Classic Films, etc. Just because you have immature men and uninteresting young women around you doesn't mean that the opposite don't exist.

but if it's earned, it's deserved
but I agree with your intended message

So "knowing Plato or Nietzsche/Classic Films" is a good proxy for having met an interesting person?
I'd have said it's more about the general outlook on life and about the reaction to various stimuli/stressors that reveals personality traits than being able to name and/or discuss certain cultural content that signifies membership in a specific group of people.