Sweden - What the FUCK is wrong with you?

youtube.com/watch?v=4sPj8HhbwHs

You guys are disgusting perverts and should feel ashamed of yourselves.

Other urls found in this thread:

hooktube.com/watch?v=4sPj8HhbwHs
youtube.com/watch?v=lmGqG3grTrg
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

>unarchived VICE
Hooktubed that for you so they don't get views

hooktube.com/watch?v=4sPj8HhbwHs

Maybe hitler had a point

To be fair a child raised without the notion of gender might still realize how to act according to his gender as long as there are good examples nearby and no one tries to confuse him.

>maybe
u wot m8?
You'd think a palestinian would've hated jews for a while now.

So, raised "without gender" essentially means raising them as girls?

No i don't I am thinking of throwing of my goyism

Also I hate socialiism

Don't expect to have real, masculine men and real, feminine women in an environment that promotes this kind of "genderless" upbringing.

Kikes in power there, always were
Danemark, UK, US, etc.
same

Don't blame others for your degeneracy you wh*te subhuman

Point taken...

It just probably means: too unmanly for a man, to unfeminine for a woman.

Liberals really want to fuck children, don't they?

>Hmm. I'm a collosal homosexual paedophile, but I'm finding it difficult to identify which little boys to groom. If only there was some way to get the crazy parents to put the most vulnerable ones into dresses so they'll be easier for me to spot.

Nice b8 asshole.

You're a turkroach, aren't you?
Show your flag, mudslime.

its all sunshine and rainbows (literally it seems) until puberty

Actually they don't even need examples. The experiment has been run many times, girls will gravitate toward dolls, boys to toy guns etc. etc. Cultural force and indoctrination must be applied in order to keep normal children from exhibiting gendered behavior and that's what the child abusers in the documentary are doing. Intense indoctrination comparable to religious education (worse because more contradictory to nature of the child).

you're supposed to capitalize the t in wh*Te

Either way, that parent thing is messed up in the head and shouldn't have children.

>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>islam

It is child abuse, pure and simple. A child needs categories. The world has to be divided into different things for the world to be useful. How can people look at this and not be frighted for our future? I never thought I would become a religious person but its very simple, we need god desperately.

Seriously, Man up and admit your failures and shortcomings, or you will never win.

I will start, Our mistake is that we should rape and kill you faster. Now you

I wonder who could be behind that flag

Turkroach detected

Our societies desperately need some kind of real, manifestable conflict that requires real men to tackle it. Once the real man role becomes coveted and valued, things could sort out themselves. But a country like Sweden, that hasn't seen war in 200 years have created welfare and generations that have never known challenges, so they can devote their entire time to these childish and degenerate utopias, probably mostly out of boredom and the lack of real challenges to tackle. Not to say this doesn't happen elsewhere, but Sweden is a good example.

scurry you subhuman filth

Kim hurry up and start ww3

>be on Sup Forums
>calling anyone degenerate
Pick one

I hope the Israelis kill you all you subhuman trash. you lead the arabs into a never ending useless agony. I hope arabs wake up and leave your ass behind.

>Waaaaahhhh I can't argue, only insult flags
AmeriMutts never disappoint with their subhuman thinking

Your lovely culture.

>your degenerate culture

Raised to hate yourself and your family when you grow up.

Raising someone as someone they re not is CHILD ABUSE. IT IS LITERALLY WHAT TRANSGENDERS CLAIMED HAPPENED TO THEM WHEN TJEY WERE KIDS. So stfu cucked ass ((shill)). OP is right sweden disgusts me more than any middle eastern nation at this point in time.

> tfw genocide is the last hope.

I fucking guarantee all those replies are females.

Why the absolute fuck is it females encouraging this, or obesity in posts? I need to know why. I will never see a manly man encourage this....

No, it's liberals, not me. Also observe the difference, cutting of someones nose, labia, clitoris against their will is shit and mutilates their bodies FOR EVER

Allowing someone to dress up as the opposite gender is shit, but doesn't hurt the actual person.

KYS goatfucker

STOP THIS NIGHTMARE PLEASE

JUST FUCKING END IT

The God has spoken.

This. 100percent with you user.

Except all this degeneracy is the real and manifestable threat our society is facing and its up to us to tackle it.

What is this world coming to.

lmao this is barely anything

B A S E D
A A
S N
D E

Your lovely culture.

Nope, it's going full swing and Sweden will be the example of what not to do when it comes to these policies.

FGM is 0% here but nice try you tranny faggot

Your lovely culture's honoring women.

its a mass infections mental illness. some communities get infected before others. see west africa and ebola? - same thing. We need gad saad and jordan peterson to start treating this illness in a mass scale, even involve CDC. The only thing is leftists claim it is reasoned reasoning and not a mental illness. they claim they operate on facts.

The people from that channel need to be hit with a flamethrower and turned to dust.

of course its fucking sweden loooool

Peaceful and non-degenerate way of honoring women.

>something about sucking a dick just feels queer to me

tfw the cuck strains to awaken

This is amazing

Much feminism. So respectful 2 wamyn.

you'd think people would actually start listen to based Norbro, but he still has to remind everyone to archieve shit

Okay I get it now
you are a women LMAOOOOO

>raised without gender
>clearly being raised a girl

Thanks, man. Much appreciated.

>flag

Embracing peace with sharia.

>sweden to achieve utter shabboy goy status by creating a genderless, cashless, rfid chipped, rootless negrofid sub 80 iq race
wow, and they said the nwo isn't real

Allah is truly the greatest.

Women are respected in Islam.

I'm at a loss of words...

How the fuck can something this degenerate happen? How people can allow it? Its like a bad dream or a sick joke, or maybe some Sup Forums troll strawman but no, its real, these people are actually doing it, believing it, preaching it.

At this point I'm starting to root for the muslims. Even their savage desert gypsy ways are better than this unbridled, destructive degeneracy

>ISIS
>islam
what is next?

>At this point I'm starting to root for the muslims
The redpill is realizing that Islam did nothing wrong

Islam protects women's rights.

the difference is in muslim countries the misogyny is supported by most people and part of the state religion and legal system, while in the west the lgbt degeneracy is not supported by most people. tolerated, but otherwise not actively supported.
another difference: in the west some people harm themselves with sjw degeneracy, while in muslim countries people harm others due to the degenerate religion. in the west we have liberty, in the east you dont have liberty.

Islam is compassion.

They wouldn't need examples though because nature has already dictated it. Hence why these kind of things are even brought in, to brainwash you from what is normal. If it wasn't you wouldn't need to give continuous (((reminders))) that there is no such thing a gender (there is) because it would manifest on its own (it doesn't).
People use the "more and more "brave" people are coming out as transgender because it's more accepted now", but the truth is they aren't. They're coming out that way because they're being told one side of an (((argument))) and the normal, rational, logic side is given little to know say.
Basically, if what you're saying was true you wouldn't need to keep repeating to children about gender and being on the (((right))) side of history because nature would do that for them. The fact it doesn't and needs a (((helping hand))) to (((educate))) children on the issue should tell you all you need to know.
Still, being a Jew I'm pretty certain you already know that.

Anyone inclined to raise their kid """"without gender""""" would be sufficiently mentally ill to actively oppose traditional gender expressions when they naturally appeared.

They will call you crazy and a conspiracy theorist for believing what you just typed but it is the truth. The world is under the control of occult members who worship Lucifer and it is painfully obvious for anyone who is actually paying attention,

Find Christ user, the end times are coming and it is time to pick a side.

rooting for a christianity comeback. christianity pre-muh israel era i mean.

if not, then yeah I prefer islam to this shit any day

Islam is tolerant.

Islam is forgiving.

>72% thinks should be legal
>not supported by everyone
user...
> is supported by most people
In a dictatorship yes. I guess most N.K like Kim

show your leaf already you fag

yeah, leftism and satanism... whats the difference? - nothing.

Pic related

This is genuinely fucking disgusting. When will the left stop this shit.

fuck vice so fucking much.

>sweden is the most forward thinking
>with recent victories

Wong pic again sorry

Islam is the most merciful way.

Islam gives you rights.

Sharia is embracing humanity.

Miss me yet?

youtube.com/watch?v=lmGqG3grTrg

Wasn't there a pic of her with her head still attached and alive?

The left needs harsh punishment for these actions

more and more