CONFESSION: THE WHANON POLITICO-BY-NOON POST WAS MY LARP

I grabbed the GET READY!.png file from /leftypol/'s original July 27 LARP (SHA256 fingerprint 6cad095ae65def00f73e2ad29fda8e569cb3203f3d9a2ae9f3fe984ab9346ce9).

I used the same name.

I couldn't be bothered using an American VPN, so I just set the flag to Republican.

I mimicked the writing style closely but not too closely -- some exclamations, an unspaced ellipsis, "27th of July," etc.

You mad, magapedes?

Other urls found in this thread:

foxnews.com/politics/2017/07/27/lawyer-for-wasserman-schultz-ex-it-aide-fraud-count-might-be-placeholder-for-more-charges.html
forbes.com/sites/frankminiter/2017/07/26/this-exploding-dnc-story-is-crazier-than-fiction-maybe-rep-wasserman-schultz-can-explain/#4ca40c6f4414
nbcnews.com/politics/congress/debbie-wasserman-schultz-aide-arrested-trying-flee-country-n786651
forbes
archive.is/jmroE
youtube.com/watch?v=3HURFTkGJ64
archive.4plebs.org/pol/thread/131913178
ii.yuki.la/9/ce/6cad095ae65def00f73e2ad29fda8e569cb3203f3d9a2ae9f3fe984ab9346ce9.png
yuki.la/pol/131913178
archive.4plebs.org/_/search/boards/pol.x/subject/Knowledge Bomb/username/anonymous5/tripcode/!!9O2tecpDHQ6/)
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Sorry, BASED MAGAPEDES.

Congratulations, you're a faggot

Sorry, magapede, maybe next time, eh? I can only imagine how /leftypol/ is going to rub it in when they drop their screenshots.

Magapede? You fooled redditors, the dumbest people next to yourselves and niggers.

You didn't fool anyone dumbass. You don't even have the name correct before the supposed tripcode. You are an idiot or a child (or both).

I'm not from /leftypol/. I'm just sick of the magapedes shitting up the board with their LARP gullibility.

>jokes on you i was only pretending to be retarded!

I-Israel. Is that you?

our great crisis is over now that a larper has larped larping over larps.

This is the same name used in the original July 27 post.

The tripcoder is some other faggot. He doesn't even have the same writing style (notice lowercase "slingshot" vs. uppercase in the original).

usoundmadbro

Meanwhile border is slamming shut, illegals are being hunted down and voter fraud is being investigated. Not counting the bill to investigate dws related shit. Ohh yes we're really burned aren't we.

>ID: c0ck

Thanks for the hurt feels

Anyone who believes the shit on Sup Forums deserves to be taken for a ride anyway.

It's an instructive lesson ultimately.

SHILLS SHOULD KILL THEMSELVES

IT'S TOO LATE IT'S ALREADY HAPPENING

SHILLS SHOULD KILL THEMSELVES

Regardless, enjoy the house of cards that's about to fall due to Awans arrest. Your gloating is a bit premature.

Thank you for teaching this fucking stupid-ass board to stop LARPing and indulging LARPers

>27th of July
>user promised huge happening
>almost 10 pm in my country
>still no happening

I guess it'll never happen.

No thats me

SHUT THE FUCK UP OP IS A STUPID SHILL DNC HAPPENING IS HAPPENING NOW

foxnews.com/politics/2017/07/27/lawyer-for-wasserman-schultz-ex-it-aide-fraud-count-might-be-placeholder-for-more-charges.html

forbes.com/sites/frankminiter/2017/07/26/this-exploding-dnc-story-is-crazier-than-fiction-maybe-rep-wasserman-schultz-can-explain/#4ca40c6f4414

nbcnews.com/politics/congress/debbie-wasserman-schultz-aide-arrested-trying-flee-country-n786651

THREAD HERE:

no one believed this one was you. we all know the real WH user.

He only uses this pic and his headline is "WH user here" and you had some bootleg larp bullshit that was entirely transparently fake and gay.

and no one here says fucking "magapedes."

Archived it
>forbes com/sites/frankminiter/2017/07/26/this-exploding-dnc-story-is-crazier-than-fiction-maybe-rep-wasserman-schultz-can-explain/#4ca40c6f4414
archive.is/jmroE

thank you

LOL...

then why is awan arrested???

then why has a bill expressly directing an investigation into comey, leaks, unmasking, loretta lynch been passed???

Why is reince priebus on suicide watch???

shill harder you gas larping faggot...

I don't mind. You LARPers remind me of mamas nipple in my mouth. Very comforting, nourishing and a bit arousing.

The source of the July 27 prediction used my pic, retard. And trololol@u for speaking in terms of a real WH user. YOU HAVE TO GO BACK, magapede.

That's bullshit. Because I was the LARPer.

> falls for /leftypol/ LARPs
> consolidates events over days into one day
> gets cucked by confirmation bias over political events
You have to go back.

hey fuck stick... STOP FUCKING DOGDING... address this And while youre at it address the following:

california ag arrested on cp charges...

PA dem mayor indicted for pay to play...

fbi lawyer under investigation from leaking...

YOU ARE A GAS LIGHTING LARP FAGGOT... PLANE AND SIMPLE!!!

>femanon developing a crush on norbot for his autistic efficiency

It was a /leftypol/ LARP, you monumental faggot. You're getting cucked so hard by cognitive biases. You have to go back.

School is still out. When do you go back to class kid?

NICE TRY FAGGOT...

LETS TALK ABOUT FUSION GPS BACKED BY RUSSIA???

youtube.com/watch?v=3HURFTkGJ64

NEXT???

LOL LE EPIC MASTER TROLL XXDDDDD

>then why is awan arrested???
What date did that occur? Go on, faggot, let's see who the dodger is. You're being cucked by your low IQ.

Just because you also larped doesnt change the fact that shits going down. Why is this shit getting bumped? Options=sage

No. He didn't.

OP is Faggot.

I AM LARPACUS

You lose:
archive.4plebs.org/pol/thread/131913178
You guys are so stupid that not only do you fall for the LARPing -- you can't even keep track of it

B&

>You're being cucked by your low IQ.
This from someone trying to impress people with a sha fingerprint anyone could generate from the public key.

nobody cares larper
kys

thats exactly what I thought...

>LEL, AN ENTIRE WEEK OF HAPPENINGS...

but muh 27th...

you can cherry pick my balls while you suck a dick faggot...

awan was arrested while fleeing at the airport 2 days after his huge fucking stash of government computers were found while gaetz in florida pulled the trigger on comey, clinton, lynch, rice, and nytimes right when mooch called out priebus and ca ag was arrested for cp and 2 dem mayors arrested for pay to play and fbi agent under investigation for leaking...

that is when it happened you LARPING FAGGOT GAS LIGHT...

I noticed too

thats not very friendly and this is a friendly board of mutual tolerance and respect. and friendlyness.

>This from someone trying to impress people with a sha fingerprint anyone could generate from the public key
It's the SHA256 hash of the image. Anyone can use the image, but it shows it's the original one:
ii.yuki.la/9/ce/6cad095ae65def00f73e2ad29fda8e569cb3203f3d9a2ae9f3fe984ab9346ce9.png
I don't think you know what you're talking about. This has nothing to do with public-key crypto.

>>LEL, AN ENTIRE WEEK OF HAPPENINGS...
A smart person would infer something about the nature of political happenings from that. But you're evidently incapable of doing so.

that's not true I was the LARPer you faggot

anybody who believes someone working with the whitehouse has the time and dignity to post in an anime forum deserves to be deluded

A copy of any image is perfect. One would always be able to generate that fingerprint.

Actually he is right.

No I was the LARPer

>bitching about LARP
>did a huge LARP
You are an oblivious idiot. KYS faggot

>You mad, magapedos?

You made a typo.
I fixed it.

LARP or not there are a shit ton of happenings today shill faggot

happenings
→ →
→ →
→ →
→ →
→ →

And two identical files will have the same SHA256 hash. Most of the LARPers didn't even bother to track down the original image. You must have missed all the REEing about how the image fingerprints of later LARPers were wrong.

Fake news, you're not that cool and you're a fucking faglord who has nothing better to do than to spread cancer, I hope you die in a horrific car accident

Obviously because there was no tripcode. Not everyone that uses 4chin is a complete retard.

The fingerprint still doesn't prove you made the image. Just proves the image hasn't been damaged.

Hah you're just a fake larper not the real wh user.

The original /leftypol/ July 27 WHAnon didn't use a tripcode. See:
yuki.la/pol/131913178

Seems like time well spent, OP. Well played. You must live a rich and full life.

drumpfkins are so dumb,must be all that drumpf cum in their throats

yall are posting in a slide thread

You're not fucking following.
The original July 27 user used an image with a certain SHA256 fingerprint.
Later imposters used images that looked the same but didn't have the same fingerprint. This is because the imposters didn't track down the original image file.
Although anyone can use the original image file, nobody did, and there was lots of REEing about how that "meant" the later anons were fake. Why people used that as a mark of authenticity is beyond me, but they did.
I tracked down the original image file and used that. That's why my thread didn't have sperglords whining about wrong image fingerprints.

I was russian hacker all along
Thank you for your assistance, Sup Forums, now you may die.

With all your clever trickery you must've taken some screenshots of your reply box then, right?

Let's see them....oh wait, that's right, your full of shit. You getting upset about no one believing is making my cock hard.

Fuck...

No I am Spartacus

But no seriously having the commitee basicly change the words from investigate Trump to investigate Clinton is probably the funnier than the birth press conference with 30 minutes of Veteran endorsements.

NO I'M DIRTY DAN

Little does this faggot know, that leftypol uses a different image compression than Sup Forums.

The hashes will never match.

You do realize that anyone connected to David Brock is going to prison?

bruh it's only 1:50 PST in the promised land

Those aren't the hashes I'm talking about. SHA256 is a universal hash. You can use it on any files you like. In this case, you can use it on the original /leftypol/ July 27 picture and my picture and see they're bit-for-bit identical.

>LARPers LARPing about being LARPers

Obviously this doesn't prove we're the same person (and we're not). But 4/pol/ retards didn't understand that and were sperging about different image files.

Some Shills were saying I made that "27th" thread for some reason. It could be because the Shills are getting a case of paranoia & Leftypol has been invading Sup Forums lately.

[Pic Related is the Shill Operation being done against the KB Threads(archive.4plebs.org/_/search/boards/pol.x/subject/Knowledge Bomb/username/anonymous5/tripcode/!!9O2tecpDHQ6/)

Writing styles can also be replicated, which causes people to think Impersonators are the Real One or the Same One.

For instance FBIAnon did his threads & then Impersonators did several others saying they were him.

Oh, I see where your confusion is. I'm talking about the image that /leftypol/ posted to 4/pol/ to mess with the derps here.

Nobody cares. Cheers!

Shills
Leftypol
Pic Related
Shill Operation
KB Threads
Real One
Same One

Leftypol imitated your writing style for shits and giggles and confessed as much:

Left Wing Groups
Slingshot Strategy
Travel Ban
Left Wing Media

This. If faggot was LARPing he did it wrong cuz shit actually happened

We already knew you were. LARP in that thread, faggot. You werent using a trip.

No one cares. Sage.

>they're down to making up stories about themselves
wew

> stuff hasn't been happening all month

Original 27 user didn't use a trip. You = stupid.

My cock is diamonds watching you get so butthurt that no one believes you

keks Sup Forums BTFO

If only he had taken a screenshot

You dumb nigger. Don't you get how meme magic works? You thought it was a larp, but now it's gonna be a reality. You just played yourself.

Five steps ahead of you. I did a thread on that:
Get it while you can.

Yep, all that cleverness and no proofs

Wishing won't make it go away. Dnc, clintons, obama all going down but...
>nothing's happening
Ok tard

I wouldn't wish any of that away. But you have to go back.

This. Also, it's chicken tender day.

Fuck off, nobody wants to larp with you fail fag

Fight fire with fire