>doesn't fuck his loli

lol fucking beta actually

This

Rip joel.

This

slide threads rule and i love them

shit didnt mean to post that
inb4 b&

I can't be shocked after all these years, but I do have to wonder why you saved it.

>joel's from texas
>john marston was a texan
>marston had a son named jack

hmmmmm

Was ist falsch mit dir?

Why do you even have that? WTH is wrong with you and why would anybody make a video like that anyway?

And people say fascists and nazis are bad...?

I-ich wollte nur den Implizit des ersten Posts wiederlegen.
Ich bin kein Kinderficker.....................

I had a bit o a giggle m8.

This is some fucking quality leddit repellent, might just save this

Never seen it before

You have to be over 18 to use this site

I am not reddit. It's weird, actually, I could probably stand watching this done to an adult human because humans are capable of being evil and are generally a cancer upon the planet... but the little mousey is just a cute defenceless little fluffchum. Just makes you wonder what the hell motivates the people who make those videos (besides "purging" Sup Forums)

rly makes u think

You need an IQ over 100 to not be considered a nigger.

To hell with Joel. He goes through unimaginable struggles, killing countless people in an effort to help find a cure and save the entire world. But then, after ALL THAT SHIT, he finds out the little girl might die in the process of extracting a cure. WELL WE CAN'T HAVE "MY" GIRL DIE SO I GUESS I'LL MURDER EVERYONE IN THIS HOSPITAL AND RUN AWAY WITH HER SO THIS ENTIRE STORY WAS ONE MONUMENTAL WASTE OF TIME AND MANKIND CONTINUES TO SUFFER FOREVER, BUT AT LEAST ELLIE IS STILL ALIVE HYUK HYUK HYUK

Hmmmm

This. Joel is such an emotional little cunt. He has the chance to redeem humanity and he forsakes that to protect some mouthy 14-year-old butch lesbian.

>letting that pussy go to waste for mankind
psh

edgy

He couldn't save his real daughter, he sure won't sacrifice his ersatz daughter. Redemption was his top priority, not humanity.

Well, clearly those people in the hospital were a bunch of niggers who didn't understand what they were doing, and Ellie would most likely die for absolutely nothing. Plus their leader was a litteral niggress. For that reason alone I would have gone apeshit as well. No shitskin allowed in my apocalyptic future.
Then I would have fucked Ellie all day everyday till the end of my life, which Joel didn't do, because he is a faggot.

>when the bullied beta manlet finds out how to make videos

Would you sacrifice your only daughter?

This guy is the true alpha male

>rises another's man child
>doesn't even fug it

I thought you faggots disliked video games?