I feel like the jews have won

The west is doomed and its been bothering me for a while now. Our forefathers grimace in disgust as they watch their past nations crumble under the weight of white altruism and open border zionist pushed mass immigration. There are not enough white nationalists or alt-righters to have any kind of impact. We remain fringe. How can we save the west, brothers. I can't watch my people and our history culture and heritage burn before me.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=l7hfZLTjTSs
youtube.com/watch?v=IUzpcEVQu6w
youtube.com/watch?v=jr40TsaEfJk
abouthungary.hu/blog/pm-orban-the-question-of-the-coming-decades-will-europe-belong-to-europeans/
youtube.com/watch?v=wE2KHPzUMBU
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

>]

We don't fix anything. We ride the tiger.

explain

>The west is doomed and its been bothering me for a while now. Our forefathers grimace in disgust as they watch their past nations crumble under the weight of white altruism and open border zionist pushed mass immigration. There are not enough white nationalists or alt-righters to have any kind of impact. We remain fringe. How can we save the west, brothers. I can't watch my people and our history culture and heritage burn before me.

The Jews have lost everything that matters - but so have many gentiles for siding with the Jews.

youtube.com/watch?v=l7hfZLTjTSs

Look it up "ride the tiger"

youtube.com/watch?v=IUzpcEVQu6w

They really need to be exterminated, tbqh.

>WTF am I reading

Real power.

youtube.com/watch?v=jr40TsaEfJk

some people can't keep up with change, i feel sorry for you

keep evolving

Expose the LIARS for JUSTICE nothing is lost until everything is dead

the jews have not beaten Christ, he is to arrive, and there is nothing any can do to change this fact

the victory is already ours, all that is left is it's revelation

A random old woman told me yesterday Christ is coming get ready for Jesus false flag 2.0

Look forward crusifiction nails everywhere...

They only win if you surrender and stop resisting. Cant stop laughing at you, westcucks. We have been kept off the map for centuries, our capital was a turkish province for 145 years, we have lost like 6 uprisings in a row, two back to back world wars lost, got 70% of our country taken from us, been on the wrong side of the iron curtain and suffered decades of comunism, got fucked over by (((capitalism))) and the EU yet STILL somehow we manage to find the backbone to resist and defend our nation because our culture and our way of life is worth protecting.

Lmaoing at your brainwashed lives, westcucks.

abouthungary.hu/blog/pm-orban-the-question-of-the-coming-decades-will-europe-belong-to-europeans/

Good luck chumps

>I feel like the jews have won
I guess it is time for you to Linkin Park yourself rather than spread your kike agenda.

And stop drinking crusifiction nails juice for god sake before you all turned Twinks

Someone please tell me this is fake. What the actual fuck? Is this Manhattan?

>Our forefathers grimace in disgust as they watch their past nations crumble
My forefathers were manlet peasants and just wanted to survive, most couldn't even read.

>The west is doomed
These feelings are (((their))) programming of you. Do not believe them.

The way to defeat an enemy thousands of times stronger is to *trick them into not fighting*. Thus the Zionists have spent decades trying to convince their prey - us - that resistance is futile. They've successfully programmed millions to have within their minds the voice of a 21st century Tokyo Rose or Axis Sally. But this is simply their final trick, their final deceit. Do not believe it.

So whenever you feel like our cause is lost, remember two things:

1) That's simply a feeling. Feelings are not rational thoughts. Being immobilized by feelings is the domain of the woman. Be a man and act as you must.

2) That you and others feel these feelings is you awakening to the rattling of (((their))) chains of mental slavery. This means you can fight them *simply by throwing them off and believing in our future*. No need (yet) to search the towers and alleys of Wall St. for the bankers, the first battleground is in all of our heads. Throw off the Zionists' chains and fight, and work to free the others around you.

BELIEVE. DON'T GIVE UP. FIGHT.

You can't resist total demoralization and ethnic replacement.

its real, Cant remember where but I believe its either some part of paris or rome. Not 100% sure doe

>The west is doomed and its been bothering me for a while now
Every civilization is doomed from the start. Nothing is eternal.

All you can really do now is hope for something better in the future, and possibly take part in molding what's to come.

We can and we are already doing it.

>b-b-but t-they w-will do i-it anyway!

No they cant.They have been trying to pressure us and failed every time. Retards took us for weak, apathetic, westcucks who wince at being called a racist, fascist, misogynist whatever.

Pressure from the exterior build up resistance. Pressure from the inside is impossible to stop in our cultural-racial configuration. The West is imploding and collapsing from the inside. My own people (ethnic French) want Africans and jews to completely take over and replace us. What can you do?

That's the Place de la Republique in Paris. The monument was the place Parisians would leave flowers, candles, poems, graffiti after each terror attack. So that statue isn't the marble version of the French immigrant invasion, it's an expression of French mourning.

Just do your own part? Be physically fit, go to shooting ranges, network with likeminded people, be politically active and most importantly be outspoken and dont let leftists push their agenda unopposed. Apathy is the worst. They are counting on people on being vapid consumers and just stay comfortable and apathetic until its too late.

I dont even know why I'm giving advice, these things should be natural for every man.

become a white zionist after the end of everything

I agree, but goddamn get a hold of yourself. This is the fun part where we hunker down and watch our peers fall. In a generation, it will be apparent to anyone in the USA what is needed to survive.

Deus Vault! This is the ultimate happening.

Dude. The situation is worse than anything you can think of. I truly believe France must serve as an example: bring in all of Africa, let it collapse, V4 + other europeans become ultra-redpilled. I would do it for you because I'd rather see France dying than all of Europe.

If it serves as motivation, libshits feed themselves of victimism - they need someone to "punch" them so they can cry. Thus, if you want to stir the fire, work on strengthening their opposition: nationalism of all sorts, antizionism and so on. At worst, you'll help bring it all down, at best you'll birth the solution.

You shouldn't really think too much in terms of endgoals. Even if there's supposedly no solution, you go down fighting and being a torn in their foot. You don't have to be rational all the time: if you feel shit's fucked, fuck them back regardless.
Trust me, I speak from inside the jewish endgame, note flag.

dont you worry, GOD is going to make europe a place of strong identity really soon

>these things should be natural for every man
They are.

That's why the Zionists have had to spend over a century building a "educational" indoctrination system, and using their MSM every second of that century, to try and counteract our natural thoughts and behaviors.

(Think of the past century as the Zionists' planetary-scale eugenics program, where the animals who are most susceptible to domestication are rewarded and allowed to breed, while those who resist the domestication are prevented from reproducing or outright killed.)

That was great, thanks for posting it.

newsflash:your forefathers were just as cucked snow nigger

what's the original picture like without the nigs in the background?

Thank you.

Get out while you can, friend.

Liberalism can only work when they control the media and the narrative and they can use their shaming language to beat down everyone not in line. Just look at the Trump campaign. They fucking PISSED BLOOD from trying to hard to shame him but he just treated the MSM the petulant children they are and all their shitflinging was for nothing. Their labeling, their worldview, their narrative was totally refused.

It also can only work if people give a shit about victimization and opression olypics, aka. the cult of weakness, the cuck circlejerk whos the biggest loser of them all. You have to completely reject this worldview and cultivate the opposite by word and deed. It can be as simple as working out and inviting other guys to pump some iron with you. You will become a living example, you will foster masculinity, a culture of strenght, self improvent and success and spread your ideas to receptive people because success is intoxicating. You can actually show people how they can actually dare and be winners, they dont have to be whiny cucks constantly afraid of getting labeled, shamed or challanged but grow the agency to form their own opinions and have the ability and the willingness to defend them. Dont even need to forcefully "redpill" people, just being an actual man in a cucks world and connecting with other men is often enough.

Listen to a jew you fucking cuck. They would be disgusted by you browsing a Thai animated corpse forum, and not going out and doing something. Crying "we lost" is indifferent from giving up. I'm not saying go on a shooting spree you fucking faggot, but go help stop the immigrants, promote kicking them our and arresting the unlawful ones. You're an absolute joke.

>Israel

call me a fag but i have always felt kinda like im just smart enough to be the canary in the coal mine so to speak, and if i've turned nationalist the rest of the world wont be far behind, its an odd feeling

They have won. Demographic changes are beyond the point of no return, once Whites become a minority they will never again become a majority, whites will be a minority in America by 2060 and UK by 2090, and will remain so forever

This is (((our))) victory in WW2, suck it up

Actually just letting us win WW1 would have been much easier. No Communist Revolution, Whites would have been supported by Prussia and won. No Hitler either. No communist China. The baltic states would become German clay, Ukraine, Belgium vassal states and the century a German century under a Kaiser.

If only white Europeans could have had a tiny bit of ethnic solidarity, instead of wasting their powers and best sons on the battlefield over the world. Now we all lose verything.

There is still hope brother.

Never lose hope, never give into despair.
That is the first step.
You must believe that you work towards the world you desire to see, or you will not succeed in your efforts.
Never give up, never surrender, do not fall to the demoralization our enemies have fed to us.
We Europeans still outnumber the invaders with ease, the fight is not lost yet.
You must speak the truth, and tell the people of the threats that loom over us all, no matter the consequence.

youtube.com/watch?v=wE2KHPzUMBU

Remember, never give up the fight. The future of your children depend on the world you leave behind.
Sieg Heil!

The Black Sun won a long time ago my friend. We are just living in the days of its rule, desperately trying to make a difference in a world ruled by evil.

There is always hope. It is within your spirit. Only you can extinguish its fire. As long as you keep hope and breathe life, there is a chance for things to change and become bright once more. This is certainly not the end.

Thank you all. It's good to know there are so many others out there fighting.

It's your own fault dumbfucks

Eastern Europe remains uncucked, more white people alive today than ever before, Poland is experiencing a baby boom, white nationalism getting closer to mainstream, the Identitarian movement continues to grow, economic collapse is impending, the steady stream of gibs going to Africa will soon end, deportations in the US are up by 60%, etc.

I feel bright about the future. The Hungarian has it right, please don't think they've already won. That's precisely what they want you to think.

Im tempted to agree mordechai, but do you want to take in all the jews we have here and see what happens?

Evola?

you have to fight it until the bitter end if not the west will be doomed and will never rise again

fashwave version

it didnt work becasue trump is a kike loving puppet. if you believe otherwise, you are a fucking blind fool that has no idea who runs the world and are too stupid to realize both parties are the illusion of choice.

saved have to admit fashwave is a weakness of mine

Who would ever have expected that?

WHAT ARE THOSES??

>planetary-scale eugenics program, where the animals who are most susceptible to domestication are rewarded and allowed to breed

Can you expound on this? How does this happen? Monetary system?

They've once since Christianity became the state religion of the Roman Empire.

walk into a Mosque with a half dozen guys with sword and shield and slaughter the lot coordinate with several groups for multiple Mosques and the Muslims will fucking riot and the fucking normie faggots will got no choice but to help finish the job.

You can't 'save the west'. You lost because you imbeciles couldn't merge the traditions worth saving with the modern world. Instead, you knee-jerked so hard you've built your movement into a carefully-tended stack of kindling ready to erupt and burn at a moment's notice, setting off the final deathknell. Not only will your heritage burn, it will be your own mendacity which caused it. You alienated your natural allies in the name of purity spiralling to make sure 'teh gay' was safely defeated (at the urging of your opposition, ironically enough), then you alienated your women by showing that you couldn't understand their needs. You knee-jerked so hard on THAT one that they're literally importing cocks to fuck and leaving you lot whining about muh West.

You think women still need you to be a tree in metal plating with a big plate, like your picrel? We can do that on our own, and make it look better while we're at it.

we need more islam

>half of the parisians are shitskins mourning the deaths of shitskins who failed to kill more people to insult the French whites afterwords as a claim that they own Paris now by painting graffiti everywhere like Niggers in the US do
>Paris is majority shitskin

Nice try. But the whites who leave flowers and such are mostly coalburners, or coalburning advocates who are suicidal. It's not a symbol of mourning, but the last stage of denial by a people who are too ignorant to realize the actual problem.

I was simply observing the overall effect on the population: the more compliant of the Zionists' slaves are allowed to "succeed" (more money, status, privilege) and the ones who point out the truth are eliminated (either through being ostracized or killed).

Whether this is intentional or simply a happy side-effect I can't say with certainty. But like the slaughter of the strongest, bravest, smartest members of the non-Zionist gene pool through WWI and WWII, it seems far too beneficial to be mere coincidence.

>It's not a symbol of mourning, but the last stage of denial by a people who are too ignorant to realize the actual problem.
I think that both of those are different ways of describing the same thing, and the way it's described is a half-full-half-empty question of semantics.

The point of that post was to show that particular picture isn't a typical "see, immigrants live like self-destructive animals" holiday photo but has more to it.

UN owns you kiddo

came to post something similar to this.

>2013
only if he was using vintage film stock.

So the French have gone drastically downhill as far as the quality of their behavior is concerned.

Defacing a monument that represents your culture and requiring that public officials have to clean it is not an act of mourning, but a rejection of French culture.

I don't know how you can fain agnosticism to such a degree that you don't want to admit something as simple as that does not suddenly mean that somehow the act of defacing a monument represents something else other than a direct attack on French culture.

definitely picking that up next from the library, thanks!

Reminder that jews are a parasite race and only have power because the anglos and germanics let them. Once their means of influence evaporates they'll go the way of the slav.

You would think they would ban spray paint.

someone has the original pic art of OP?

thanks!