Why do redneck conservashits working Labor jobs barely scraping by, defend capitalism and trickle down economics...

Why do redneck conservashits working Labor jobs barely scraping by, defend capitalism and trickle down economics? Don't they realize they are getting fucked over by it?

Other urls found in this thread:

investopedia.com/terms/a/accreditedinvestor.asp
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Because they understand beyond their immediate needs and can understand that working hard for your family and defending good economics that make the future better for their children.

Not everyone looks at life with the short sighted "how can i get more freebies that my children will pay for" typically they call those people conservatives. we work the long game not the short term instant gratification game...

Difficult concept for the left who were raised on the concept that they deserve to reap the benefits of others hard work just because they complain the loudest.

Their mistake was working during the day, as a Night Laborer, I make 6 figures.

This just sounds to me like "yes please master fuck my ass over and over again I need to be your slave"
What do you do friendo? I do irrigation and landscaping I like it, I make 16 dollars an hour but it's a fun job

Redneck laborers don't hardly understand economics. They really just yearn for the 1950's manufacturing economy to come back so they can make decent money and continue being stupid.

I just let them be retarded rednecks while I make 300k a year doing absolutely nothing but sitting around on my ass. Feels good man

Because they're virtuous and care about stuff beyond their own self interest.

tell me about your mom labor jobs that defend capitalism and have you barely scrapping by.

Imagine where they would be without capitalism, starving in a bread line.

>force poor people to contribute to a ponzi scheme that is considered the worst investment ever
>call this a good policy

> spamming two memes immediately with the 'hurdur, republicans are poor idiots m' meme.

Saged.

It's because they're not lazy fucks like you.
Get a life, retarded.

investopedia.com/terms/a/accreditedinvestor.asp

>To be an accredited investor, a person must demonstrate an annual income of $200,000, or $300,000 for joint income, for the last two years with expectation of earning the same or higher income. An individual must have earned income above the thresholds either alone or with a spouse over the last three years. The income test cannot be satisfied by showing one year of an individual's income and the next two years of joint income with a spouse. The exception to this rule is when a person is married within the period of conducting a test. A person is also considered an accredited investor if he has a net worth exceeding $1 million, either individually or jointly with his spouse. The SEC also considers a person to be an accredited investor if he is a general partner, executive officer, director or a related combination thereof for the issuer of unregistered securities.

>make it illegal for the poor and middle class to make investments that can result in massive gains
>this is for your protection redneck

Working hard is not the same as working smart. Anyone can be a beast of burden for a living.

This.

Why do liberals not understand anything other than jewishly voting in your own self-interest to fuck over everyone else?

The one thing you commie dipshits don't understand. You start out at the bottom, then one day your the boss

I bet you're the same kind of person who believes in $15 minimum wage for fastfood workers because they are pretty much all minorities and losers. Why do lefties have such a disdain for their fellow citizens who actually build the very foundation of our country, but stroke the cocks of the people ruining shit for us all? There is literally nothing wrong with avoiding university and making a living through trades or skilled labor. If you saw what the iron workers union makes a year you'd shit yourself. You're a brain dead faggot that deserves the soul breaking misfortune in life you will eventually get one way or another. Just know that if we go down, you're coming with us. Enjoy the ride.

Border jumpers are doing those now.
The ones the democrats haven't killed off that is.

>he actually believes this

Actually I live in LA and lots of former day laborers have started their own businesses and are now millionaires.

Blue collar Democrats are liberal because they want a better life and want to have the assistance of government to do so

Blue collar Republicans are conservative because they want to become millionaires one day

Sometimes you don't vote for things just because they are in your immediate self interest

>This just sounds to me like "yes please master fuck my ass over and over again I need to be your slave"

Look, for capital to be created, everyone can't be a rent-seeking union fuck sucking every last penny back out of the system you can. It's about building something that will outlive us. I would rather have the chance to enrich myself through hard work than a guarantee of having my needs taken care of by big daddy gov't.

This, gonna try to do an apprenticeship through the local ironworkers Union, it's the way to go

- some people are liberal because they want a better life and want to have the assistance of government to do so

- some people are conservative because they want to become millionaires one day

such way is better

Sage

>One post by this ID
>Post consists of garbage tier pro wage slave propaganda

>.bootlicker