HAPPENING: TOP FBI LAWYER UNDER INVESTIGATION FOR LEAKING INFORMATION TO THE PRESS!

IS THIS THE HAPPENING?

Other urls found in this thread:

archive.is/Ee5xL
circa.com/story/2017/07/26/politics/james-a-baker-fbi-general-counsel-is-allegedly-under-an-investigation-for-leaking-classified-information-to-the-media
twitter.com/Circa/status/890640575111643139
twitter.com/amarielind/status/890646258477486080
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Shait!

It's nothing. I'm sleepy

The corruption is never ending

I hope it's something bigger than this. If this is the happening, WH user is a cocktease

Oh shit

>lawyer

I bet hes a kike

Don't let this shit slide, this is big.

Distraction

It's just an "investigation"
Which means nothing
Trump is under "investigation" lmao

all coming out today

bump for this thread

I bump

Page 8?
Holy fuck, have a bump.

big, but not the happening pol promised

This would be a great happening

bump

pages in 2017
make me think ok

WHERE THE FUCK IS THE REAL HAPPENING THIS IS FUCKING NOTHING I WANT TO SEE TOP PEOPLE IN HANDCUFFS ON LIVE TV THIS IS ABSOLUTE GARBAGE WH user HAS A LOT TO ANSWER TO IF HE DOESN"T COME THROUGH

THE AMENDMENT FROM LAST NIGHT FAGGET

WHEELS ARE IN MOTION

WH user IS ABOUT TO BECOME GAUNTANAMO user IF HE DOESNT COME THROUGH

Be patient.

It's going to be a long and grueling happening.

ok, i'll wait till next wed at the most.

Its all coming together

patience padawans ..... for fucks sake... patience

Bump.
Any articles yet? Updates?

espionage

hmm...

really conjures contemplation

Tune into Tucker Carlson tonight at 8PM EST. He's interviewing Sessions. Expect an announcement.

archive.is/Ee5xL

DNC is shatting their pants right now

nice

Thanks!

WOW if this happens it might end up having TWICE the impact that Eric Holder being officially held in contempt of congress had!

(2 x 0 = 0)

are you petarded?

There are like 20 different happenings going on right now.

you think there will be some armageddon of arrests or something? these things develop situationally

Night of the long knives
Once GOP traitor senators start seeing others like them getting plucked down from their ivory towers we may get the full repeal that we always wanted. Long night ahead. Thankfully for many the trials will be short

Really catalyzes the enzymes ...

Well Sessions is suppose to announce Intel leakers

We are ripping out the heart of the surveillance state and spitting on it lads
Spread the word
Liberty rings out

If WH user never came on here talking about remember remember july 27th i would have been fine letting things play out slowly and strategically but we were promised a BIG HAPPENING I WANT TO SEE HANDCUFFS ON TOP PEOPLE ASAP

>Baker is a close confidant of former FBI Director James Comey, and recent media reports suggested he was reportedly advising the then-FBI director on legal matters following private meetings the former director had in February with President Trump in the Oval Office.

GET THE FUCK IN HERE
WE HAVE A NEW NAME
WE NEED ALL THE DIRT

God damn you moron. All visits show that end time.

you're desensitized.

it would take me dying in a nuclear blast before i made a happenning thread that's how desensitized i am.

circa.com/story/2017/07/26/politics/james-a-baker-fbi-general-counsel-is-allegedly-under-an-investigation-for-leaking-classified-information-to-the-media

READ IT AND SPREAD

LEAKERS BEING ROUNDED UP

SOME MAY GO OUT IN BLAZE OF GLORY

LIGHTS OUT
GUERRILLA RADIO
TURN THAT SHIT UP

Exposing and ending the shitty soft coup isn't cockteasing

He said before next wednesday

DCfag here.

Considering he was butt-buddies with Comey, yes.

WE

I think the happening has occurred, but we don't really know the gravity of what exactly has happened.

I think everything is being shut down, I get a lot of spinning wheels.

IT'S ONLY THE BEGINNING

No big giant happenings but here has been some good shit today:

>Session rift proven to be bullshit (Trump ms13 stuff and sessions statements).

>Reps are actually growing a pair and starting to go after Hillary and Comey.

>DOJ appears to be going after leakers in the FBI criminally and has specific targets close to Comey.

>FusionGPS is becoming a serious target for Reps.

>Awan scandal keeps snowballing- shows no signs of being iced like these stories would normally be.

This isn't an epic battle for good and evil as predicted but these are some excellent developments. Isn't it odd that it's culminating on a day that was predicted to be a doozie? Despite the exaggerations, this has been a very very interesting day.

Geeze anyone else feeling really sleepy?

Not the happening unless someone is arrested or indicted

I like to imagine that the skills, jobs and wages they are referring to are the ones that will be vacant after the DNC is gutted. Wishful thinking? Digits confirm.

i'm holding off until jesus returns before i declare a happnning.

It's all just a giant distraction
from what is the question

Jesus never left, he's still here, endlessly talking about wrestling and no fap

It's happening:
twitter.com/Circa/status/890640575111643139

>Apparently he was in charge of preparing FISA warrants...illegal surveillance and unmasking

twitter.com/amarielind/status/890646258477486080

don't forget last night's amendment.

CIA NIGGERS BTFO

The end is nigh. The Dems are finished, awan just flipped on them praise Kek

big if true

What happened to that Reality Winner chick?

Can we still reach him on that email?

Probably of winning somewhere

And getting fisted by dykes

Keep this bumped fags

there's a huge happening right now, niggers.
>The Triggering (yesterday)
>awans
>mudslimes in the wh
>leaking intel that starts indo-chinese-pakistan ww3
>comey-clinton-lynch-obama crimes on the table
>house cmte. moves a bill calling for investigations into hillary, the dnc & the media
>wh top-level leaker fingered
>fbi called in to investigate leaks
wtf are you on about "no happenings"?

>fbi called in to investigate leaks
READ AGAIN

FBI ******ARE****** (SOME OF) THE LEAKERS

Baker was GENERAL COUNSEL of FBI. HUGELY significant position and EXACTLY the type of career worker we know has been against Trump and now we have confirmation that they are investigating the upper upper upper brass

Checked, so this is in about 4 hours if my working out is correct?

Na mate i just had 8 hours. About to jump in the shower.

what about the two mayors and the lawyer getting arrested

Mayors are local corruption mostly
This and Awan are key to the larger happening that is now playing out before your eyes

>Baker was appointed to the FBI's general counsel by Comey in 2014, has had a long history w/in the intelligence community.

BAKER REQUESTED THE FISA
BASED OFF THE FUSION GPS MEETING
TO SPY ON TRUMP

THE FBI ILLEGALLY SPIED ON TRUMP

THE FBI DIDNT CHARGE HILLARY

THE FBI COLLUDED WITH LORETTA LYNCH

Do you see it coming TOGETHER??

Lmao BY WHOM IS HE BEING INVESTGATED? THE FBI???

Fucking kek

Three. Daylight Savings Time--E*D*T
It's 14:17 PDT, 17:17 EDT, Tucker is at 20:00 EDT.

Three hours. But don't get excited. Nothing will happen.

DOJ :)

Wait til all the people who have been blackmailed nto silence by these criminals, Comey, Baker, Awan x6, DWS, Clinton, Lynch, Holder, Rhodes, Obama, Kahl, Podesta, Rice, Abedin, Mills, Mook..........

Wait til all the people they have threatened realize that it is safe for them again

You think there have been leaks? Hah
Clinton world hasnt seen nothing yet

Checked

Shepp broke that it has already been taped and is/will not be a LIVE interview. Part of the WH being LARPers to gain eyeballs for whatever reason.

There's too many happening threads to even keep up with atm. Comfy as fuck right now.

>Sessions is going to realease Trump's Tax returns
>Pence becomes prez with Rince my PreBuss as Veep

Can somebody tell me when was the last time anybody heard from FBIAnon?

Really dilates my crotch wound

“Reince is a fucking paranoid schizophrenic, a paranoiac,” Scaramucci said. He channelled Priebus as he spoke: “ ‘Oh, Bill Shine is coming in. Let me leak the fucking thing and see if I can cock-block these people the way I cock-blocked Scaramucci for six months.’ ”

“What I want to do is I want to fucking kill all the leakers and I want to get the President’s agenda on track so we can succeed for the American people,” he told me.

“This is going to get cleaned up very shortly, O.K.? Because I nailed these guys. I’ve got digital fingerprints on everything they’ve done through the F.B.I. and the fucking Department of Justice.”
“What?” I interjected.
“Well, the felony, they’re gonna get prosecuted, probably, for the felony.” He added, “The lie detector starts—” but then he changed the subject and returned to what he thought was the illegal leak of his financial-disclosure forms. I asked if the President knew all of this.

-Scaramucci on the phone with Ryan Lizza

Weak ass happening then.

seventeen
17 intel agencies
this is where they thought of that ridiculous number.

Where is this other than a tweet from Breaking911?

Archive and verify and calm down before you choke on your drool cup.
Is anyone reporting a name?

Somebody replied on that tweet that it is James Baker, but I can't find anything about this at all anywhere. I'm only seeing this news of an arrest in this one tweet.

Thats who had it first, breaking911 reported off that

Underrated

hey i missed all this can someone fill me in?