Mgtow general

OLD

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Crab_mentality
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

>Just do what I did! Don't change anything! Don't try anything different! Don't fix things!
>Just control your women! jus b urself
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Crab_mentality

Be a man? By hiding inside? By waiting for something that most certainly wont happen in our lifetime?

And what do you think entails more risk? Getting married? or having the entire western civilization collapse and then getting married?

This is why ms was shit with their stack ranking.

>just control your women
>after they've gone through a dozen Chads and Tyrones
>it's okay, at least she goes back home to you, right?

Like I said Dane I'm not hiding inside. I'm going out, I'm socializing, I have friends and a job. I'm just not going to invest into a long term relationship.

So what is MGTOW doing besides encouraging men to not date, not affect womyn, not affect society?

How can a philosophy that is basically "its too hard/risky, so dont even try" claim people pointing this out are the real "problem" or are the ones not doing anything?

Are you the same guy i was talking to before? The guy i am referencing?

you dont want this goy this is bad let tyrone have this you stay in your room

yes. But we need people in power to make laws/help change the culture to a point where marriage is popular again for young men.

Trying to convince individual people on the internet will not help save western society.

What are married men doing to fix the problem if they're just contributing to the same broken system MGTOW are pointing out is the problem?

Oh, right? Worse than nothing. They're helping the wrong side.

Right. I completely agree! So.... How do we do that....

>Fucking kikes and subhumans, they just refuse to do the right thing because of shit genetic makeup, they can never change so its best if we just exterminate all of them.
>women cant help it, dont try and change them its biological and its just something we got to deal with brah.
Loving every laugh

It's a diverse set of ideas. Some want to focus on other areas of their lives, some want to become the next single inventor like Tesla, some want men to figuratively go on strike until women get the message, some want to perpetually date women without commitment, etc.

Womyn can't be fixed because they are not human and also have no soul.

I may probably be able to fix a crazy rottweiler with rabies. That could work. Very low probability, but it actually could work out. And he would probably love me for it until the end of his days.

And how do you expect to get them to do that? The only way is to show that men are serious about change, and that we'd rather go our own way than date modern women.

Considering you had, literally, 50 posts by ID last thread... it's probably SOMEONE you shitposted against.

You can affect society in other ways than just having a relationship. Hell, you'll have more ways to affect society of you focus on getting a career and then helping your local community.

I'm not the guy you quoted, however I am the snek flag from last thread if you mean that.

just take the redpill and become a homosexual

Non-Whites are in MGTOW, too...

the herbivore men will bring ruin to places like Japan people praise Japan but forget this in their praise most of the male population will be useless soon enough (women already had little use) all china or who even needs to do is kick in the door and the rooten house will fall down
make no mistake this is going to or already happening in the west

Right. Now it makes sense for me. Well... If you are happy living the way you are, then good for you, i guess... I just hope you get some kids at one point or another... It really is great.

Only problem is that it's unnatural and disgusting.

yeah but the ones coming over in waves arent in fact they are ultra masculine and patriarchal

>"its too hard/risky, so dont even try"
It is risky. People naturally avoid risk if they don't see the reward as high enough.

1) Your options are reduce the amount of risk.
2) Increase the amount of reward.

Yeah i post a lot... Its only because i find the subject important.

the only solution to the sodomite question

>So what is MGTOW doing besides encouraging men to not date, not affect womyn, not affect society?

to live a very happy life while spending tons of money on things that those men actually love. To do what THEY actually want to.

== opposite of feminism

Thus
>don't date womyn
>don't let your life get fucked over by a woman

best pro-tip for stable mental health and a long life.

Remember: in monasteries women and men live around the same amount of years. Not so much in western societies, where men do all the work, womyn are lazy as fuck and get money for having a vayaya. Men die way earlier? Wow, why????

incels in denial general

Good point.

>Feminists make marriage hell for men
>Men say fuck that
>Old school culture moves in, accommodated to be multi-cultural
>Original culture replaced

This. The other one I love is
>I know the laws are shit but even so throw yourself headfirst against them goyim

Technically. Doing financial risk calculations you factor the risk with potential cost to get a risk index. So you can take the chance of your divorce and multiply it with your potential future losses to get an index in $ of your expected future losses... Or if you marry a woman who makes more than you, you would get a benefit instead of a loss.

>because they are not human and also have no soul.
Do you have a source for this?

honestly how many times it comes out that feminists wont date beta males and want those patriachal shit lords they keep talking about

*dick

>proving a negative

Don't listen to these guys, when their authoritarian system is in place, you need to not have ties, divorced single fathers on the brink of jail for not affording child support and alimony will be the first to be chipped to ensure you stay a wage slave.

MGTOW on and hopefully create a critical brith decline where society can collapse,

After we can have our AcCap society, women will no longer be able to rape us through family courts as there will be nothing to sustain them.

Then and only then a true (((Return of Kings))) can happen.

In the meantime, start hording resources.

>Be a man? By hiding inside?
No it is being a man by actually living life and not serving some fucking cunt under the threat of destruction.

I could do dangerous things like drugs, riding fast on the highway, go to violent concerts, fuck random women in a hotel or stay in my career which encourages me to do drugs and cheat if i want too.
> By waiting for something that most certainly wont happen in our lifetime?
I hope it does not happen so i can complete my mission in life but either way it will eventually happen.
>Getting married? or having the entire western civilization collapse and then getting married?
Getting married means if society collaspes then you are fucked as you need to provide for a whole family (a woman and children are shit workers) or that you have no fucking money to use as you are broke as shit and possibly got your gun revoked if the bitch accuses you of DV.

Either way joining a gang of men and surviving that way will be alot easier because men are far more productive then women and children.

And finally when it comes to risk (i have to get to work now) i am fine with risk but the risk must have a payout to make it worth it. I will sleep in the shadest motel room in town because i can tell people i survived it and possibly enjoyed it but i will not get married and lose half my shit just because of some good sex at first that went stale and kids.

The problem is that feminism is against what women fundamentally want. So even though girls are brainwashed their whole lives, on a fundamental level they always want a patriarch to follow.

The tragedy is boys, because they do what feminists tell them to, and girls don't want them. So if you "follow the rules" you lose.

There's a 50% divorce rate in the US for a reason.

That isn't the point. Men see it as not worth it. This needs to change.

And women don't marry down. The man needs to be the breadwinner.

Depends on the married man, some married guys just encourage further degeneracy.

No one said marriage was a solution, people just pointed out that there are rewards to having successful ones.

You should listen more to those people with good marriages, they obviously know how to deal with womyn better then most since its basically red pill on hardcore mode.

MGTOW is kinda like a pacifist in a war, where they critique both sides verbally, but their inaction actually helps the evil side win.

Action > words

But if you knew this, you would see its actually easy to deal with women once you get used to it.

But hey, I get it, all the retarded leafs in canuckistan give anyone with that flag a bad name.

wishing the collapse of western european white civilization

If you don't follow the rules, what do you think happens?

>Quick, shame them like a feminist!
>vagaries
a fucking leaf

agree 100%, if your philosophy is to affect real change have at her! (I wouldnt lump this in with MGTOW though, its pretty specifically a "going their own way" thing... i mean its in the name, if that isnt a core tennant of the ideal, then that is poor branding)

If you just have STR's, go for it! but this swearing off women, well, to be frank, most guys i see "swearing off women" are guys who cannot get women (or at least the ones they want)

In terms of how feminism and hollywood tell you to act toward women, they want you even though it might be a guilty pleasure for them, depending on how much they've been brainwashed by feminism. Probably women who have had less access to "education" and TV would feel less guilty.

it will bring ruin to our countries its not a healthy way to go about it and will fuck your civilization up

next you are going to ask for a source that Santa is not real.

Yes, Santa is not real.
Womyn have no soul.

The solution to declining birth rates is importing 3rd world migrants to sustain enough tax revenue to pay for old people's pensions, and single mother's gibs.
This just shows that nobody actually cares about the issue enough to spend time thinking of a proper solution. Importing 3rd worlders is just a band-aid solution though.

It is afternoon in the US right now. What kind of career do you have, where you start a shift in the afternoon? Certainly not an officejob.

Pol is so fucking retarded. MGTOW is response to degeneracy of women and broken legal system where you must pay all shekels to Eternal Kikel.

>wishing the collapse of western european white civilization

yeah when 2 groups of people keep playing tug of war with authoritarian power, kinda make one wanna wish you all would die from starvation in a collapsed society.

Don't worry, us real men who know how to survive will ensure victory and re-establishment of the white race.

So how do we change it?

This guy Men go MGOW because it is really the only option. Unless you have any other ideas? Maybe I should tell them to just control their women?

when civilization dies it will stay dead and trust me the shitskins outnumber you stop being a fucking kike and wish for the collapse tho if i were from canada i would wish it to dead im not even canadian and i wish it to collapse

Collapse society, destroy government function, women no longer will have choice.

i dont give a fuck what you niggers say, at this point I literally dont care about women, men, things.

>when civilization dies it will stay dead and trust me the shitskins outnumber you

Just remember, Not your cuck either.

I haven't sworn off women though. I'm not a fucking monk, they're just not the main focus of my life nor do I intend to go into a strong-committed relationship.

MGTOW in short is really just 'don't marry, don't commit, don't trust women'. There's nothing in there about becoming a recluse. Leonardo Dicaprio can be considered MGTOW.

>importing 3rd world migrants
>to sustain enough tax revenue
>to pay for old people's pensions, and single mother's gibs
KEK
who had this brilliant plan? Sounds like an idea of a nigger.

>wait, who pays taxes?
>ah yes, men
>men are going MGTOW here?
>let's important men from 3rd world countries
>with no education whatsoever, literally niggers
>so more men will exist, who will all pay taxes
KEK

I dont think you are picking up what I am laying down...

This is an existential threat, I dont think this has sunk in yet, you will lose everything for sure if you do not fight. You might lose everything anyways if you do.

Again, battle of thermopylae, technically the "safe" choice would be to bow to Xerxes

what was the actual choice made there? what was the result? would you prefer the alternative?

I am not trying to put down MGTOW, I am just saying if you see these problems, you really need to fight, in every way possible, because your participation in the war in voluntary, but you cannot actually remove yourself from the consequences of the outcome.

Besides shitskins cant fight on our land north of 60th parallel

oh that wont happen because we arent cucked enought to let women tell us how to run our country and invite alpha tyrone over and you have the balls to call us cucks

trust me you will go the way of south africa or brazil 2.0 just keep it up

>nationalist gypsy
Now I've fucking seen it all.

This, i'm just making money and living for myself now, let it all burn i don't give a fuck anymore.

how many fucking times do i have to hear this from retards like you gypsy are like 2% of population US has more of them and the West cucked and took ours retard

Haha. No, i don't think you can just control women. I think you can make it clear what you find to be disgraceful in a woman. You wont change the world, but i think it is a start.
Just looking at the math here, men checking out of society will just mean easier prey for the alphas. Women will have children in petri dishes using a sperm donor, and the most succesful males will have several wives. That is where i see this heading. Men checking out will be alone, and some men will have all the fun. There wont be a change, especially not from the politicians. MGTOW don't make up 50% of the population, so they will just see you as a waste of political capital. Your only hope is influencing the culture at its roots.

So a violent revolution to make women our sex slaves... Ok... Any other ideas?

"It" being MGTOW? I don't mind it being in the culture as a counterweight to feminism. Women do need men more than men need women, and I like the idea of "going on strike." Even female authors are admitting that it's the result of feminist overreach. The guys who need to change the most are the enablers, including betas and cucks.

>to live a very happy life while spending tons of money on things that those men actually love. To do what THEY actually want to.

sure hedonism has its appeal... then what?

I just said MGTOW was encouraging men not to affect real change... that they do fun stuff instead does not change that.

"hey sure society is crumbling, but I get to play video games, snort coke, and pay thai hookers to blow me."

it may be fun, but it doesnt fix shit.

pro tip: you can do fun guy shit while married, you can even still do blow and fuck thai hookers...

doesn't matter if you are not applying social pressure to normalize generative culture again.

Just means the next generation is more fucked then us... there is zero guarantee that whatever rises from the ashes will be better then what came before, this is a rare opportunity to fight for something better and all I hear is

"its too hard, why fight?"

"Id rather do things that are fun right now then hard things that have immediate consequences but are needed in the long run"

>was the actual choice made there? what was the result? would you prefer the alternative?
Some men perceive going MGTOW is a way of fighting. They think marriage strike will achieve a change in the laws, which will change the culture.

It does make sense. You have a better idea?

Again, not going to be your wage slave under your authoritarian system through the family courts, (((not your cuck))) is not calling you a cuck.

good goy yes white women are terrible don't procreate let the 3rd worlders do it for you

This isn't Thermoylae though, this isn't a war with your country at stake. Your country's already been sold and you should focus on getting that returned to your people rather than 'fighting those evil jews with my dick' which really isn't going to help your cause in any way.

enjoy the alternative

leave me out of it

Yes it's annoying, it's like when some Europeans can't come up with a rebuttal to my argument,
>WELL YOU'RE ONLY 52.2397423974%!!!!!

i really dont like the ideias of strikes either
letting women bully you in to your room isnt going to fix it either it might come as a surprise that both halfs of the species need each other?

I like it. Altho with marriage they keep you alive and in the workplace so you continue making money to extort from you.

Or we can just kick out the third worlders and remove Hollywood culture from the media.

yes it is

Aside from voting for trump, what can I even do to save the west?

What do u consider to be fighting?

This! in the end just makes you WISH you would die.

MGTOW itself is a small group, but the opinion that a stable family is important is near universal. This soccer mom "everyone gets a trophy" shitshow needs to be corrected ASAP.

Found the shill!
just play video games and pay thai hookers to blow you while your cultural legacy degenerates, too hard to fight! just give up!

I think the best solution is to be attractive to women, including by removing the feminism and hollywood brainwashing from yourself, and then setting high standards of behavior for women, including no drama, no complaining about you to other people, and no slutty behavior. And always hold breaking up and finding a better woman over her head.

And for goodness' sake, something needs to be done about the enablers, the betas and cucks.

>Comparing being shot in the head to having a divorce
>Being this dramatic.

You don't actually die, you know?

You won't save your cultural legacy by becoming another wage slave working 9 to 5 for a family and not achieving anything for yourself to, in effect, help others better.

See

Do you see it as a trend in society to value stable families? Do you think the next generations of people in the US will value stable families? or do you see a trend in the opposite direction?

I agree with this right here.

You fight for the world you want to live in.

Question is: what incentive does a womyn have to submit to this? The answer MGTOW gives is a a resounding NONE.

So what do we do? We work on ourselves and if the right one comes a long, great! But we will not be fooled by the games until then.

OH my god... how do you not get it?

women withdrawing works, because they are the bottle neck when it comes to sex...

men withdrawing just rewards chads, women will happily share chads.

If MGTOW really wanted to effect change, you would have more of an impact if you all coordinated strikes from work...

Why don't you find a wife who earns just about the same as you do? Then you will split it even steven?

MGTOW is a jewish trick to harm your brain

it is opposite to red pill and active life position

>what incentive does a womyn have to submit to this?
The idea is that she will want you so bad that she will behave to get your cock.

1) Your options are reduce the amount of risk.
(going your own way does not reduce the risk, as you well know, any woman can still accuse you and ruin your life even if you are innocent and not in a relationship. Not acting in fact INCREASES the risk)
2) Increase the amount of reward.
(you need a better reward then surviving an existential threat? seriously?)

>something needs to be done about the enablers, the betas and cucks.
This the most desu. If there aren't cucks and betas accepting women that have taken 50+ dicks and making it okay to slut it up because in the end they'll find a provider anyway I think we might be on a road to improvement.

/thread

>I think the best solution is to be attractive to women, including by removing the feminism and hollywood brainwashing from yourself, and then setting high standards of behavior for women, including no drama, no complaining about you to other people, and no slutty behavior. And always hold breaking up and finding a better woman over her head.
Geeze. Fuck this shit. That's too much worries. I already got enough of that.
>And for goodness' sake, something needs to be done about the enablers, the betas and cucks.
I know I'm too beta to keep a woman faithful in the current state of things. This place convinced me that marriage only makes sense for alphas with many many options. For betas it's kind of foolish nowadays. So I'm not gonna enable anything at all.

I also agree.. This is the best solution

Over the cock she can easily get from 30 Beta Men and 4 Chads she currently has on speed dial?

It is a little hopeful thinking, don't you think?

That is an excellent way to reduce the chance of getting divorce raped. Also, you would be less likely to have other incompatibilities if you have similar levels of education, work ethic, etc.