Trump announced a ban on transgenders from the military

In my opinion this decision to remove trans people from the military is great as it lowers the medical costs of the military due to not having to pay for titty skittles. Another reason I agree with his decision is that I personally don't feel safe with trans people in the military as they are mentally ill.
>your opinion on the matter?

Other urls found in this thread:

thefederalist.com/2016/04/21/drop-the-t-from-lgbt/
mattbaileylaw.com/2017/07/26/president-trumps-transgender-ban-is-constitutional/
usatoday.com/story/news/politics/onpolitics/2017/07/27/transgender-soldiers-cost-u-s-less-than-trumps-mar-a-lago-trips/515058001/
youtu.be/56ceCpfysT0
twitter.com/AnonBabble

agree

The ban makes total sense from a practical standpoint.

based dolan

>grip and trigger guard all in one piece

for what purpose? It's ugly

This thread is low energy. OP is a fag and his thread sucks

>no carry handle iron sight

you utter plebeian.

The military has discriminated against people with lesser medical conditions such as flat feet, diabetes, depression, basically for the entirety of screening measures not really a surprise another serious medical condition would be disqualifying

Trannies have like a 45% suicide attempt rate. If they can't even handle the real world then they can't handle the military. Simple as that. Trump made the right choice.

I googled whether gays even like trannies and it comes up no. They have mental issues and it drags the gay community down with them.

"Transgender people have high rates of psychological problems that contribute to their identity expression and victimization. The rest of the LGBT crowd should consider how that reflects on them."

thefederalist.com/2016/04/21/drop-the-t-from-lgbt/

>trannies want the right to be shipped off to some shithole country to be killed by sand people for the benefit of Israel and the global elite

you can't make this shit up lmao

I don't understand how people are actually defending these parasites.
>we can't discriminate these people!
>how is not letting ticking time bombs into our military discrimination?

Fucking trannies and their titty skittles. Using my tax money and every one else's which sums up to 8 million$ a year for damn titty skittles.

>gender identity disorder
>mentally unstable
>high suicide rates

Why bother?
Never should let those retards in in the first place

Finally, OP isn't a complete and utter faggot for once. I wholeheartedly agree.
The grip appears to have a rubber cover that goes over the trigger guard, rather than the trigger guard itself being attached to the grip. Nonetheless, I agree that looks ugly as sin.

No, to be honest the US military has become the number 2 way for people to get welfare while pretending to be useful and a benifit on society. They do it for the perks. The whole getting shipped off to die for Israel is litterally only for some of the dumbest people in the US.

Also if you are patriotic in the military, at this point, you classify as retarded. I've met ppl who have high IQ but are dumb as hell on the question of patriotism. It negates all positive buffs received from their high IQ.

What good is being smart if you are going to work for dumb ass people who only want to kill you?

Note: The military as a concept is not bad, but the US military and all Modern militaries are run by retards filled with retards, for the benefit of Rich intelligent ppl. Prove me wrong, protip us can't

mattbaileylaw.com/2017/07/26/president-trumps-transgender-ban-is-constitutional/

trans here, It's a dumb idea

>huuurrr but 45% trans attempted suicide
so? that mean 55% of trans can be fit to join ifthey pass the skills tests

>b-b-but trannies as a group should just be banned seeing that they're more suicidal
and? men are more likely top commit suicide more than women. does that mean we should ban all men from joining? no

I think its good. There may be a few good, honest americans serving with gender issues and i feel bad that they will be punished for it, but they will hopefully understand that it is not worth a few good soldiers to have 10000 of the other trannies fuck up their roles in the armed forces. If they cant realize that, then I guess they'll just have to suffer.

>so? that mean 55% of trans can be fit to join ifthey pass the skills tests

so? that means 55% of trans can waste our money, cause drama, and spend 3 hours a day dilating their wounds*

Fixed that for you.
Kill yourself you fucking faggot freak.

I'm not against Trannys being in the military. Its going to be a riot hearing of the friendly fire going through the roof. If you ppl think you're going to accepted into the Military as equals, or brothers, or sisters what ever the fuck, your sadly mistaken.

Military men tend to be low IQ, and they aren't going to be "understanding". Expect to get your shit pushed in first day in the field.

I predict many of the trans that do "make" in will be in chairforce and navy. They will not be in combat roles. And they will be leeches like the vast majority of the rest of the military.

>cause drama

fuck for sake, get outside. stop cherrypicking shit you see on Sup Forums and youtube. you couldn't even tell that I was a male in the past

>Obama announces end of don't ask don't tell
>2 years later
>Trump partially repeals some of it
>WTF??? IT HAS ALWAYS BEEN A HUMAN RIGHT!!!!!

What the fuck this is only setting back policy 2 years

>Military men tend to be low IQ, and they aren't going to be "understanding".
Because they tend to be mostly cis males, plus far right dummies, I got that.

Nothing wrong with a little schooling for them. In that case we should maybe educate them on some more intellectual stuff on progressive ways and gender.

You're a piece of fucking shit with a victim complex. Know how I know that?
A true transgender person DOESN'T DRAW ATTENTION TO THEMSELVES AND CALL THEMSELVES OUT.

The whole goal is to transition from A to C you shit stain. You're being a fucking faggot and hanging around B for attention. That's why instead of making an argument you just said
>lel i'm trans i can do wut i want xd
FUCKING. KILL. YOURSELF.

You know all those homos that dress up in fishnets and lipstick? They derailed gay rights for years. There are legit people that have mental issues of gender problems, and people like you hijack a legit cause.

You're a fucking failure.
> you couldn't even tell that I was a male in the past
Prove it, you fucking faggot.
If you look anything less than perfect you just prove my point about being an attention seeking B faggot.

>In my opinion this decision to remove trans people from the military is great as it lowers the medical costs of the military due to not having to pay for titty skittles

Meanwhile in reality Trumps weekly golf vacations cost more than trans healthcare:

usatoday.com/story/news/politics/onpolitics/2017/07/27/transgender-soldiers-cost-u-s-less-than-trumps-mar-a-lago-trips/515058001/

why are you even here YOU FREAK OF NATURE!!

Lol, please do this. make sure its filmed pls.

Fuck you sound triggered, snowflake

I'm not hanging around anywhere. I'm a woman and that's it. I'm with a normal male. We keep shit as normal.

Go fuck yourself if you want to stereotype me. Me and my bf own guns, we shgoot, we smoke, we drink, we work as business partners too.

You wanna come near me, stahe shari'ah law loving muzzshit, then come get me. You'd be surpsied.

and no bayonet lug either

>hey guys did you know?

>Fuck you sound triggered, snowflake
Weapons grade projecting.

>I'm not hanging around anywhere. I'm a woman and that's it. I'm with a normal male. We keep shit as normal.
Then prove it you fucking fag. You're a man in a dress and you put no effort into transitioning. That's why you're on fucking Sup Forums.

>Go fuck yourself if you want to stereotype me. Me and my bf own guns, we shgoot, we smoke, we drink, we work as business partners too.
Nice LARP.

>stahe shari'ah law loving muzzshit
>if you hate freaks you're muslim

>I'M NOT AN ATTENTION SEEKING FREAK
>READ MY POST REEEEEEEEEE FUCK YOU
Either prove you didn't half ass it. Or fuck off.

Sounds like the tranny is getting
>TRIGGERED
Also here's a video that might enlighten your failure of life ass.
youtu.be/56ceCpfysT0

Trannies are still 25x more likely to be suicidal then the general populace

>Then prove it you fucking fag. You're a man in a dress and you put no effort into transitioning. That's why you're on fucking Sup Forums.
Holy shit dude.
My Gender is Female, and my Sex is Male. Other than that, I'm not a man in a dress when I literally make that Blaire white chick look like a Weimar drag queen.

>if you hate freaks you're muslim
literally
>islam
>conservatives
>nazis/fascist
>commies
same state worshipping shit

>postits
for what reason? you're going on about attention, yet you want me to expose more. holy fuck dude

COOL STORY BRO

>No I am tho but i refuse to prove it so im gunna call you a perv
>No you are tho i just have to move the goal posts so you fit into this group of people who i also dont like

Gender and sex are the same thing you parasitic imbecilic pile of useless garbage. People like you need to be sent to a box where you can all whine to each other.