You mad drumpfykins?

You mad drumpfykins?

variety.com/2017/tv/news/donald-trump-animated-series-showtime-1202508781/

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=IpCu2ha8mXY
youtube.com/watch?v=8Sp6ePKe6iI
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Why does left animation suck? At least make the art look good, jeez

Why would I be mad? This just shows to what extent we own EVERYTHING, including your mental capacity.

How does right wing animation look, retard?

Literally propaganda to push squishy minds into believing their treasured Drumpfian narrative

No thanks

TODAY'S HAPPENINGS

superb

Far more creative, everything the right does is monumentally better than the left. It's like they don't even try...

But whatever gets you those scoops

We control you little faggots. Every day it's about Trump and the Republicans. We live rent free in your heads and you think that bothers us? Animation and drawing looks p bad though, who made this? Chris chandler?

List an example drumpfkin

Trump Derangement Syndrome is strong with this one.It will clear up in about 7 plus years.

>The show hails from executive producer Stephen Colbert.
THIS TIME I WILL RECK YOU TWO TIMES IN WEEK, BLUMFFF

They can get sued for using someones name and likeness without their permission, Trump will thank them for the cheque, demotard!

Because liberal cartoonists can't fucking draw. They all have the same obnoxiously ugly style.

I thought celebrities are an exception to this rule.

BOGNAAAALD ZHRUMMPFFFF

GIV UP ZE SKEWP KKKODES!!!!

>Leftist animation

it'll never be as good as Lil' Bush
I kind of want a Lil' Trump now that I think about it

They're not if the whole tv show is about them.

Did they not learn anything from the bush administration? This kind of shit is something not even the left will pretend to like

Refer to

Darumpfkinz BTFO! Will Darumpfhknz ever recover!?

It looks like a flash animation.

Mindraped bugmen will lap it up

why encounter reality when you can watch a strawman instead

don't remeber Obama getting a cartoon

The dude who drew Danny Phantom and the Fairly Odd parents is a right winger

Stephen Colbert WILL NOT STOP until America is Mindraped into a shallow grave

we should have animated cartoons of Jews looking terrible broadcast on TV too then it's only fair

Reminds me of lil bush

I'm not mad at all. There is gonna be non stop attacks on him and while people are paying attention to that childish shit. I'll be watching the real Trump MAGA

youtube.com/watch?v=IpCu2ha8mXY
It's amaturus as fuck but it's still 10X better than that CalArts tier garbage.

Obama wasn't a mockery of the office
Obama wasn't a constant failure for his party
Obama wasn't an international Joke

Nah, just further proof that leftists have a raging hard on for trump they can't help themselves, lel. Pure entertainment to see leftists I know irl go full Colbert and come off as an unhinged lunatic.

worse, he was a nigger

Political satire is possible again, after eight years of being afraid to make fun of our Great Black Leader. Thanks, Trump!

TTTUUUUUUU SKKKKUUUUUU

A nigger is not a black person
A nigger is a DUMB/ANGRY/CHIMPOUT Black person

this is literally all the left has at this point. they can mock, they can get mad, they can scream and cry but they all know at the end of the day Trump is still going to be their President for the next 7 and a half years.

worse: leftists dont even realize that the election system didnt just miracously made trump the winner, they system was always like this but now because of the media they feel entitled to their own political opinion ignoring the majority of the country and completly forgetting that the system of democracy is called the ruling of the majority.

youtube.com/watch?v=8Sp6ePKe6iI

Sup Forumscartoonkino made by a fucking crazy girl with huge jugs

can you imagine the shitstorm if this show was proposed for Obama and he had big ears? they would scream racist from top of skyscrapers

>gets his own free cartoon
>portrayed as a funny antihero
i didn't mean it's very hard to emerge more hated after being portrayed in a cartoom

lol I get it because it's edgy right? with the buttsex? lol that's really funny

>The show hails from executive producer Stephen Colbert.

When your entire career is living in the shadow of conservatives 10x your stature for the kike bux. I'd think about killing myself too t.b.h.