It's 2017, get with the times America

It's 2017, get with the times America

Just invade us already

A FUCKING LEAF

oh for fuck's sake

Lol. Effeminate men is the exact opposite of what you want in your Armed Forces. In times of war, I'd be interested to see what happens when they break a nail on the battlefield.

Canada's left leg should really be between America's legs

>Leafs
>Armed forces

Choose one

>inb4 bait

Fucking leafs. Everytime that the US does something that is against the principles of liberalism, they feel compelled to go "hey Yanks, look at how PROGRESSIVE and TOLERANT your brothers in the north are!"

A lot less threatening when you invert colors.

Fuck Cacuckida

Don't you have anything better to do like wave a dick at a kids face or jail someone for saying mean words?

so avant garde

I can't tell what the OP'S motives are for posting this, but this is one example of why I am extremely proud to be Canadian. Love not hate.

Pay your fucking NATO obligation

I don't understand gay rights. If you are a legal American, your rights are the same gay or straight. As far as gay marriage, most Americans approve. Even Trump approved. The only problem we have is telling a religious group you MUST marry gay people. You can't force that in anyone. Gary's can get married by a judge or any religious place that will accept them. Don't force Catholics or Baptist to perform ceremonies.

Lol Gary's

It's 2017, get an actual armed force.

Love women? Then you also love tranny dick in the ass. After all, love not hate.

>>negate mental illness in military
>>let the others have their gay armada
>>win all wars
9000D chess

Can't wait till Canada falls. Maybe treadough or whatever his name is will keep the trannies as his personal guards

Classic one lmfao

We will both endure great shame and despair leafbros. But I think we are in some great uncuckening process. It will take generations. But we can do it.

>MFW my whole regiment will be filled with these tranny fucks.

>till Canada falls
What do you mean till?
We were castrated in the 60's.