ADMIRAL SAYS HE WOULD NUKE CHINA IF TRUMP TOLD HIM TO

THE MILITARY WOULD START THE APOCALYPSE IF TRUMP WANTED IT. THIS IS PROOF WE LIVE IN A DICTATORSHIP

nytimes.com/2017/07/27/world/asia/us-admiral-nuclear-strike-china-trump-order.html

Other urls found in this thread:

archive.is/JVmWj
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

>unarchived shill
archive.is/JVmWj

ok...what should he have said?
his job is to follow orders.
fucking fake news.
nyt idiots.

>would you follow orders
>i would
WOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOW
They assume that a nuclear strike would be called without a reason behind and without trying every single other router beforehand.

>inb4 nuclear codes pasta

The Military LOVES Trump.

CHYNA

> nyt finally realised drumph has the nuclear cides

>Person doing his job would do his job if asked

W-woah

SJW out

I think a better idea for this admiral is to tell all of America's largest threats that we'd be unwilling to respond if provoked

>he says he wouldn't
>WaPo: "ADMIRAL SAYS HE WOULD DISOBEY TRUMP"
fuck these people

Good. That's his job.

Domo arigato mr. roboto

Are you fucking 12? The military is trained to carry out any order that comes down from their superiors no matter what.

>ADMIRAL SAYS HE WOULD NUKE CHINA IF TRUMP TOLD HIM TO

Of course he would dumbass, it's his job.
There a literally lieutenants and captains sitting in missile silos waiting for an order to fire a nukes on the President's order.

>But seriously, we can't let this guy get trump's orders to nuke chyna

this being controversial is why trannies aren't allowed in the military

I swear if liberals saw half the dog cooking videos we see on here they'd be begging Trump to nuke China

this is the correct answer for any military member when the CIC gives the order.

This.

They didn't suggest he should say anything differently.

The point is to show just how much damage Trump could do with zero notice to anyone else. It is scary considering his unpredictability.. What kind of shit would he try to pull if impeachment became a real possibility?

Congress needs to pass a law that ensures either Defense secretary or the VP has to concur with a decision like a nuclear strike.

Well, orders from the Commander-in-Chief are not open to discussions...

If he's ordered to do it, he's bound to obey it. That's how it works in the military.

Trump could bring a gun to a rally and shoot into the crowd too.
But he won't and writing articles about how he could is retarded fearmongering. Not surprising, of course.

This is true. I spent eight years on nuclear ballistic missile submarines and we train and drill for this very scenario all the time.

We practice "launching" against all kinds of countries.

Oh my god it's almost like all presidents have had complete control and command of armed forces

This always annoyed me with obama

>see the republicans won't vote to move the prisoners at gitmo to try them in the USA ! Guess we have to keep the open !

Fucking nigger could pick up the phone any second it pleased him. Called the sec. of defense and orders that gitmo close immediately and all prisoners transported to any us military instillation on earth.

He could do that literally whenever he wanted but he would rather play political footsie

Should I write out a long explanation about why you're a retard or is this a "1 Post By This Paid Shill" situation?

They're just testing the military's loyalty to Trump by asking these questions.

Reminder that most journalists are meth addicts.

Did this dumb as fuck reporter really think that a top US Navy Admiral wouldn't follow orders from his CIC?

I'm sure they were expecting him to say something along the lines, LOL NAH FUCK DRUMPF.

>welp, I don't get to be president anymore, time to cause a nuclear holocaust
I'm just happy fucking retards like you aren't calling the shots.

Would Trump tweet it first?

Stupid fucking nigger reporter. Of course he'd do his job. Fuck we need a culling

@USNavy Launch code 34758AX80234 #WWIII #FuckChina

Yeah I would love it if Trump nuked China. 2bh they shy have nuked China back in WW2. That was really a missed opportunity.

admiral stating what a chain of command is
not even reading nyt
saged in happenings day, shill

>@USNavy Launch code 34758AX80234 #WWIII #FuckChina
i want to believe

lets do it whitey. europe becomes a waste land and all the whites that survive displaced, china lets its people die in the radiation but takes down india because who wants them moving in and you know they would and all of america gets EMPed by chink subs.

sure no armagedaboom but people dont act like they have any sense when there is a black out in america. even in white neighborhoods. multiple black outs cause riots over decades. now imagine one that never ends nationwide

canada would have to use one of the nukes it wouldnt give back to the united states just to stop the starving masses from america and would fail. they cant support another 4 million people. imagine 300 mil showing up. whites will have to fight whites for food

You fucking know he would.

>China it's time to stop
80k retweets and likes
3 minutes later
>EXISTING
300k retweets
cue national anthem

"Congress needs to pass a law that ensures either Defense secretary or the VP has to concur with a decision like a nuclear strike."

Absolutely not. The President (and no one else) is the Commander-in-Chief of the armed forces.

It's not retarded fearmongering when Trump is unhinged, suddenly makes proclamations over Twitter and lies about who he consulted. Pentagon actually thought he was going to declare war on North Korea when they saw the initial Tweet regarding the transgender ban yesterday.

My dudes, lol, but seriously, piss hitler.

*a pentagon staffer
*who apparently is a retard
wow great argument

kill yourself

This is stupid. It's almost like people JUST NOW NOTICED that the President can order a nuclear strike...

Dumbasses.

...but in all seriousness?

>Pentagon actually thought
One guy thought it and he was WRONG.
Why can't you leftie fucks just accept and ENJOY that Trump is actually a good POTUS? If you stopped being such whiny cunts you could benefit immensely from working with him.
It's going to be another 7½ years, so you might as well get used to it, you big baby.

>commander issues orders
>military follows said order
So newsbreaking, what a dictatorship. Impeace drumpf naow

>banning mentally ill faggots from the military is equal to going to war with north korea
>trump is unstable, just look at these wapo, cnn, buzzfeed, and NYT articles that say so!

i seriously hope you faggot commies get sent to war with russia

WHAT ABOUT AN ATTACK ON MEXICO?

>"Trump is unhinged"
yawn, is this really the best you have? low energy desu

>admiral not willing to commit high treason
wew laddy

>Congress needs to pass a law that ensures either Defense secretary or the VP has to concur with a decision like a nuclear strike.

Just how the fuck do you know what the Pentagon thought?

Your point? Congress is given the sole power to declare war, which means the president's power as commander-in-chief is not unlimited.

>Military officer would follow orders from his superior
>The world recoils in horror at this shocking revelation

I swear, it's like libfags don't actually have any idea what the military is.

>thumbnail pic
Bad Mojo, Burger.

They want to turn our military into the sissified German military.

German soldiers can disobey direct orders if they feel they aren't right.

soldiers follow orders, well i'm shocked and appalled.

If lefties knew shit about anything they wouldn't be libs

Everything they do is based on feelings and emotions

>we should help x
>we should punish x
>I deserve x
>y deserves x

It's got no reason or logic, it's the desire to do or provide a thing because they feel like that would be nice or fair or helpful

How to do it? Who it hurts? If it works? That's all a secondary concern if a concern at all.

>Military officer would follow orders
More news at eleven.

Good thing you don't have to declare war to launch fucking nukes.

german soldiers can literally drop out of duty at any point.. literally

Military actions that liberals don't like is a war. Military actions that liberals approve of is called a "humanitarian intervention".

You'll often see older hippies and shit claim their getting high and listening to The Rolling Stones "changed things man"

That a concert or protest "changed the world"

The are chaff that a wealthy decedant society can support, in harsher places this sort of nonsense is quashed.

>german soldiers can literally drop out of duty at any point.. literally
So, if a soldier finds out he's about to deploy somewhere he can just he's done? Without consequences?

>German soldiers can disobey direct orders if they feel they aren't right

To be fair, US service members can do this too. You can disobey an "unlawful order", which amounts to anything that is blatantly illegal or unconstitutional. If an officer goes on a power trip, you can tell them to fuck off.

And a trans person would #Resist. So we know who to trust. Shame that Trump can't do that all by himself so you have to look out for the rest of the establishment and their agenda.

omg military officers follow orders
wtf

He could disobey an order you see as illegal or immoral, but it's certainly not gonna go over well. Odds are you'll face UCMJ for it.

>Admiral will follow an order from the commander in chief
How is this news?

Hey faggot, It's the military

>OY VEY SOMEONE WOULD FOLLOW THE PRESIDENTS ORDERS WHIH IS THERE JOB! ITS ANOTHA SHOAH!!!

You kikes crack me up. Liberals are the most hypocritical people ever. yet you would cry just as much if someone had said they wouldnt nuke china if obama asked them too.

>their face when they finally figured out Trump has the nuclear codes

>Why can't you leftie fucks just accept and ENJOY that Trump is actually a good POTUS?
He doesn't even have a basic understanding of how government functions, he's impulsive, he makes American citizens feel unsafe, he's lowering America's place in the world and turning its back on our allies, and is actively ruining political discourse in America. What about him makes him a good president? What is he doing right now that makes him more desirable than Pence? That he posts on Twitter?

It's going to be both horrifying and hilarious when Trump eventually does something irreversibly and horribly damaging to this country. I can only hope that before then Trump enablers / supporters get a wake up call.

>when they realize even though they didn't vote for him he's still their president
>when they realize that it is not democracy they seek

>when they try to psyop milfags into being morality police

Good luck with that shit

lol k

sage shill threads boys

>It's going to be both horrifying and hilarious when Trump eventually does something irreversibly and horribly damaging to this country.

And there we have it. You pathetic sore losers are so butthurt about Trump winning the election that you want people to die just so you can say "I told you so."
Absolutely disgusting.

If Hillary had won I'd have been unhappy about it but I'd have wished for her to be the best POTUS she could be.

So you want Trump to do something awful so you can claim "victory" on internet discussions eh?

You have no understanding of the us government

1. It's not complex, the only complexity comes from a bloated beurocracy and entrenched political meisters that fucknuo the system unless you play their games.

I didn't want somebody to keep playing washingtons game I wanted someone to flip the board over.

The rest of your post is meaningless platitudes

>makes me feel unsafe
>lowers our place
>hurts rhetoric

Meaningless unmeasurable statements that may or may not be true depending on who you ask

So, fuck off.

Short of a nuke, trump is the best thing in D.C. Since the britts burned it

I would nuke California if Trump told me to.

I wouldn't wait for the order if I had the means.

I'm pretty sure you'll need Trump's nucular codes.

AUTISM IN ACTION

>if I had the means

Lol nice bait faggot

>Closing Gitmo.
Don't be silly. Gitmo is our gun to Cuba's head.

> high ranking military personnel would follow the orders of the Commander in Chief
> literally hitler

Closing the prison st gitmo does not mean shutting the base down

Good way to get rid of lefty's.
>Nuke China
>China nukes major US cities
>Mostly immigrants and lefty's in those cities
>profit

>would you follow orders?
>ya

BLUMPF!!!

>The military would follow the orders of the Commander-in-Chief like they swore to do.

Well, an admiral has to obey orders from his superior.
That's how the military has always worked, and always will.

It's called the chain of command.

Not his job to throw orders to the side because of muh feels.

His answer his sound. The main property of nukes is that they are a deterrent so you don't have to use them.

The only way to make it work is that your potential invaders think you will use it. If they have doubts about your resolution, they could be tempted.

Know imagine this general say he would hesitate. That would be disastrous.

now*

SINK
THE
CHINKS