Men are getting weaker in the west. Don't we need more women in the military and transgender FtM to compensate for this...

Men are getting weaker in the west. Don't we need more women in the military and transgender FtM to compensate for this? I think Trump is making the wrong decision. Before we know it it'll be filled with blacks and hispanics

Other urls found in this thread:

documentcloud.org/documents/2394531-marine-corps-force-integration-plan-summary.html
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

so with man and not weak pathetic weak mental ill retards and physically ill retards.

Are you a sexless virgin?

>Men are getting weaker in the west.
because we got rid of the draft

>men getting weaker
>let's fix it by bringing in even weaker people
Kys

YEAH LET'S FIGHT MORE ZOG WARS FOR JEWS

Yes, we need an entire tranny devision. Someone needs to be the first wave and it might as well be the cunts that can't breed.

And they catch an infection in their surgically made cunt from dilating and harm the operational abilities of their unit sure

South exists

Remove females (and trannies) from military and you will see how men start getting only stronger and stronger. It is unnatural to share every aspect of life with females, it's BS, it isn't natural, it will never work properly.

Nope because women on average are performing worse than men in combat units. We chould habe never even let the women out of Admin

>I think trump is making the wrong decision

This was handed down by military generals and advisors

Whats the source for this?

Considering the women and trans are even weaker.

What the fuck is wrong with you?

Meh its also that the men have fewer disciplinary issues when they dont get an EO complaint for looking at the females and then there also wouldnt need to be so much rape prevention training every fucking year

A marine core study after the integration of women into combat units

nigger I can fucking see that, I'm asking for a name or a link

>Before we know it it'll be filled with blacks and hispanics
The military is about 50-50 already senpai
too late to worry about that

documentcloud.org/documents/2394531-marine-corps-force-integration-plan-summary.html here you go faggot

>Men are getting weaker in the west

I'd argue the opposite in terms of the military actually

Only in the Military, blue collar jobs and rural areas is where I see strong men, some of the meanest sons of bitches I've ever met were Infantry Marines from Northern Florida who would repair their house in the middle of a hurricane so they wouldn't lose everything they have.

Stop thinking Urban retards are the prime example of what men are today

Well the other marines that arent white are spics but i guess they are better spics since the are devoting themselves to the service of our country

Thanks

Whites are the biggest group in the Marines, especially in the infantry and Combat Arms, the second biggest group are the beans but they've been enlisting in the Marine Corps since before WWI. Its quite fascinating really, no where else will you see a white person call a mestizo a spic or beaner and become fast friends with said beaner.

The USMC is a microcosm of what American should be, its why its the only place that can tame us beans into not being subhumans, its also why we have such a hard time coming back to the civilian world. Everything is just so pozzed compared to what life in the Corps is like, almost as if it should be this way Civilian America but its not

The navy is the same way with the Philippinos who create family traditions of naval service the niggers meh some of the humanize some still act like nigs

>the niggers meh some of the humanize some still act like nigs

Same in the Marines, the Whites and Latinos will never drop their motivation deep down but niggers will drop all of it for their brothas. Happened with one of the guys I deployed with, we were all pretty bitter about it