Sup Forums is being invaded. they are trying to make you think Putin is your enemy

You need to look into that Bill Browder guy, he's a CIA agent that tried to get Navalny into power
He's the one behind the Magnitsky act
He is really an evil guy
Shill have raided Sup Forums
WH user is an establishment shill
You goys are fucking retards.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=DOx78CBq0Ck
youtube.com/watch?v=fUUBCVJxMP4
youtube.com/watch?v=ieS0HoaaJ18
youtube.com/watch?v=nd2Z3nXnLD0
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

You forgot to hide your flag kike shill.

Oy vey.

Bump

Sure thing RIDF.

Official CIA here, you are being investigated for acts of treason and terrorrism, surrender yourself or there will be consequenses

I never hide my flag

>>/oven/

JIDF Mossad faggot.

>Bill Browder is literally /ourguy/
youtube.com/watch?v=DOx78CBq0Ck
youtube.com/watch?v=fUUBCVJxMP4
youtube.com/watch?v=ieS0HoaaJ18
Guess what he's a fucking jew

Don't worry user, we know who the (((enemy))) is.

Lold, thanks to Putin I had no other choice but to immigrate to the UK.

Navalny is putins sideproject

He needs to have someone "worthwhile" to beat.

Fuck off putin disinfo agent

(((shill))) detected

Why should I give a shit about Russia's president?

In [Pic Related] is the Shill Operation being done against the KB Threads/Comments.

It was started on 6/2 & then on 6/3 the London Bridge Attack happened. The Shills had foreknowledge about the Terror Attack due to them being part of the same ISIS Network (That also did the Manchester & Westminster Attacks), which is why they did/started the Shill Operation a day before in hopes of discrediting the KB Threads ahead of time.

Bilderberg (which was going on during that Timeframe), IC “fingerprints” & those in CNN familiar with Doxing were also involved. CNN eventually made a deal with ISIS to hire that ISIS Filmmaker if they Doxed that Trump GIF Sharer for them. The exact same tactic of “doxing a random person (who then deletes accounts after seeing/finding out about the dox) in hopes to use that person’s information to attack someone/something else” was done in both cases. (The Shills really went “all in” after a Red Herring, showing desperation & paranoia)

The Shills put “Deep Drive” CP into the “Frank Memes/Images/Pics” they tend to post. It’s called “Deep Drive” CP because it’s still in the computer(s) even if the images are deleted & special/advanced tech/hardware/security systems are required to spot/detect it. (This type of CP is predominately used for Blackmail & Compromising. CP Distributors have access to it)

“Deep Drive” CP is how they are going to bring down Sup Forums (Hiro & Moderators take note) by “Poisoning the Well” with images/memes that have it. Pedophile Operatives inside Governments/Agencies/Military’s will use it to Compromise everyone (“Good Guys” & “Bad Guys”, Pedo’s are Evil that will spare no one) unless they are stopped beforehand.

They will also try to start War(while also killing Trump’s admin as “revenge” for taking down the Pedo Networks) by say “Russia” put the CP on/in the computers. Pedo’s will use the confusion to hide, escape and/or claim “innocence”.

>Putin doesn't put Russia first
>You shouldn't treat him as an enemy

bump

Ladies and gentlemen, it's the prime example of the invaders.

Google Olavo de Carvalho's theory of the three globalist schemes and you will understand that cosmopolitan Jew billionaires isn't but one branch of globalist power. The other two are the Russian-Chinese (lead mainly by the good'n old communist secret policy) and the Umah, the Islamic Universal Caliphate. That's the ultimate red pill.

DWS is a distraction, a sidequest, the fall guy
the real deal is from comey to obama and everything in between

OP is a fag

even if putin was working for the democrats i dont really care

>“Deep Drive” CP is how they are going to bring down Sup Forums
>Private browsing
>virtualized environment
>only use a clone of that os
>throw it away at the end of the day
>make a new clone for browsing tomorrow
everyone is going to be in prison but me.
pic unrelated.

Why did Putin lift up this boy's shirt and kiss his stomach?

youtube.com/watch?v=nd2Z3nXnLD0

wtf I hate Putin now?!

Eat my shorts dingle berry

> Sup Forums is being invaded. they are trying to make you think Putin is your enemy

Fuck. I hope they have motivation because I've been loving the guy for years, now.