Girl, 15, is raped at train station - then raped again after flagging down car for help

mirror.co.uk/news/uk-news/double-manhunt-after-girl-15-10883264

Girl, 15, is raped at train station - then raped again after flagging down car for help

>The horrific ordeal happened near Aston Villa's football ground in Birmingham and police are now searching for the two culprits who struck within hours of each other

>A double manhunt was launched after a 15-year-old girl was raped at a railway station then abused again by a man she flagged down to help.

>The teenager was first attacked near Aston Villa's football ground in Birmingham between 7pm on Tuesday and 2am on Wednesday.

>The victim had walked to Witton station with her friend, but was led away by a man who approached her.

>Shortly after that attack, the girl walked out of the station and flagged down a passing vehicle to ask for help.

>However, after getting in the car she was then raped a second time by another man.

>A major investigation, involving detectives from both British Transport Police and West Midlands Police, is now under way to try to identify both attackers and appeal for witnesses.

>The first attacker is described as Asian with light skin, brown eyes, was of a skinny build and about 6ft tall.

>He was wearing a track suit top and bottoms, black trainers and was in his early 20s.

>The second attacker is also described as Asian, in his early 20s, 5ft 6 or 7ins tall, of large build with a tight-cropped beard and was wearing a blue jumper and black jeans.

WEW LAD

Other urls found in this thread:

archive.is/iUSYO
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/British_Asian
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Foreign-born_population_of_the_United_Kingdom
youtube.com/watch?v=oENI5do53SM
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Archive or screenshot please
archive.is/iUSYO

those damn asians

PART....

Yes sir

These Japanese rapists must be stopped!

fucking ASIANS

when we will deal with those damn low iq criminal rapist ASIAN immigrants??

>Roastie got raped
Good

haha this is some real bad luck

panda link?

Fucking Asians with a beard.
Knew it.

kek

ROASTIE BTFO

That's hilarious lol

It would be funny if EMS showed up and groped her lol

these light skinned bearded asians!!

Syria is in Asia right?

she must have been really good looking to get savaged twice in a single day

When will Chinese people stop raping white women?

They were brought to keep Europe fertile since faggy white boys are in to traps and shit now days.

I say the experiment is working seems to be

Its Pakis

Enjoy your rape England, you have it coming to you.

>Birmingham
I'm shocked

>Asians

HOW DO WE STOP THE CHANG MENACE?

back to your containment board

Ching chong white boi we gonna plant our rice seeds

The middle east is west Asia.

6' tall asian? He should be easy to find.

its basically like modded skyrim over there

of well at least her rape baby will grow up and pay taxes and keep your unbalanced economy from tipping right?

>yfw in your life time media shilled so hard Asian become nigger tire cover-up word
feels bad to be a yellowman

pakistan is in asia you dumb fucks

they raugh
we ruse

t.delusional white knight
She's a few years away from voting for more shitskin invasion

If they stopped calling pakis asians they might prevent future rapes, since they can't get away with it.

>Asian
middle east ≠ 'asian'
>raped
culturally enriched

How was she being led away... Probably wanted to give guy a BJ but he wanted more ... Now it's rape

>sloppy rape seconds

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/British_Asian

>In British English usage, the term Asians usually includes British originating only from South Asia.

you dumb niggers. asian refers to south asian in the uk since they started immigrating in the 80s. it's not a sjw thing faggots. uk doesn't have a large portion east asian immigrants like koreans in usa.

Yeah im whiteknighting, not cringing at the autistic lingo you bring from that neet shithole
>please sandniggers, rape white women because they traumatised me

>"Help me ive just been raped"
>well you're already busted i might as well

Jesus, the UK is such a fucking shithole. How the mighty have fallen.

south asia is not the middle east

How many fucking Arabs and Turks do you encounter that describe them self as Asian you fucking retard?

fucking chink rapists

underrated

yeah, and you faggots never describe yourself as "asian" you describe yourself as pakistani or punjab. Even if you do sometimes describe yourselves as "asian" it's always "South Asian"

There's plenty of Chinese in the UK, what are you smoking?

if only there was a better description of the attackers!

There are plenty of Chinese everywhere.

>raping a rape victim
manlets, when will they learn?

She should buy lottery tickets with that kind of probability going for her.

>vast majority are from pakistan/india/bangladesh/srilanka
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Foreign-born_population_of_the_United_Kingdom
looks like facts agree with me

You are getting too close to wrongthinking, chap.

they always use asians for arabs/refugees
we also got that problem in our press
Its always Asian

>Asian
i hate how britain uses that vague descriptor instead of the region middle eastern, east asian, indian, ect.

>hi im asian and going to rape you today
I doubt either rapist said anything along these lines to begin with, what are you talking about?

The first guy was giving her his part, and the other guy gave her the parcel.

Nothing unusual, that's just what life in the big city is like.

Asian never means Chink here. It always means Pakis, Poos and the less relevant ones.

"ASIAN" huh? Oh you mean,

...(((

And parcel

what do you call asians then

>Asian
This is Brit Bonger code speak for "filthy fucking paki"

There's not a universal term for Far East Asians in the UK, different newspapers use different terms. The British government and outlets like the BBC use the term "Chink" to refer to them, whereas newspapers like the Guardian and the Independent use "Mong" which is an abbreviation of "Mongoloid".

>Asian
>6ft tall

at least make it believable

I love how the British media started calling arabs "asians" so no one realizes how fucked up ahmeds are

youtube.com/watch?v=oENI5do53SM

>Asian with light skin, brown eyes
>6ft tall
>Asian with a tight-cropped beard
Really?

There's no disconnect from the British public's usage of "Asian" and the British media's usage of "Asian". When it says "Asian" in the press a British reader will know that it is referring to a South Asian (Indian, Pakistani, etc.)

We've always called Pakistanis, Indians etc. "Asian" - no-one is confused by it here. We know exactly what it means.

These rapes alone should warrant the annihilation of every Paki and Muslim in the entire nation.

Are you implying that it's hard as a 15 year old girl to get raped in a Muslim country?

>The victim had walked to Witton station with her friend, but was led away by a man who approached her.
as yes the old "stranger walks up to me and my friend so i just decided to walk off alone with him" routine

That some ultra rare masterwork quality quad-gem-encrusted Asian right there.

Big Pakistani cock strikes again!!

Please trump nuke britain

Gamblers fallacy.

>England
eternal a*glo btfo

Stop naming sandnigers as asian.
They are no asians and will never been.
We dont have problem with asians.
we have problems with fucking sandnigger muslims.

>thinks pakistan is not part of Asia
Why do b*rgers have to be so fucking retarded ?

Light skinned 6ft Asian?

Another proof our end is near. Good night Sup Forums

>First rapist; "I don't care about that i'll ruin a childs life forever"
>Second rapist: "Well, she's fucked anyway, might as well enjoy myself"
>Both attackers are asians
Explains quite a lot desu senpai
Most asians are chinese and chinese are not real people

>asian
every time

Theyre not actually asian though. The media in UK considers the middle east as being asian. So instead of saying the truth that it was some paki refugee scum, they just say "asian".

As if people are dumb enough to not know better.

>asian
>beard
Nice try nerd.

Brits have always called them asians, it's not a "media" thing you fucking mong.

i beg the differ

B*rgers btfo

the amount of british men whove lost sisters mothers wives to the invaders is so many now but britcuck still doesn't fight back.

they should be murdering/burning every invader, none are innocent

More ugly Muslims and more rape why aren't we killing them yet?

Is it really that easy to rape 15 year olds? They just trust anyone that tells them to come with them?

It really isn't, they've been 'Asians' since before the days of Political Correctness, maybe the continued lack of specification after so fucking may of them are here is trying to obfuscate that they were Pakis rather than poo-in-the-loos, but it's not to put Chinks in the same boat.

in leafland we call em dirty pakis

won't be going there again
one witton twice shy

>Birmingham
we need to deport/intern/kill all these Muslims man

I heard of a case like this about 20 years ago. It turned out the guys knew each other and it was planned from the start.

>Asian

Infidel whore deserved it tbqh famalam. The future of Britain is Arab, not wh*te, and soon the whole world will be Muslim.