UK: Muslim men rampaged through Liverpool city centre attacking strangers for being white

A gang of Muslim men rampaged through Liverpool city centre attacking strangers because they were white “non-Muslims”.

The victim was confused but when one of them said “I’m a Muslim, what are you?” he answered “I’m a Christian”.
The attacker shouted “Why aren’t you a Muslim?” before punching him twice

The gang then encountered Mr Lynch, Labour councillor for Moss Bank, and his girlfriend Jill Newton.
Mr Bohanna and Mr Lynch - who suffered bruising and bleeding to his eyes - were taken to hospital.
liverpoolecho.co.uk/news/liverpool-news/muslim-gang-rampaged-through-liverpool-13392480

Other urls found in this thread:

amnation.com/vfr/archives/021512.html
twitter.com/merseypolice
liverpoolecho.co.uk/news/liverpool-news/islamic-thugs-who-attacked-white-13396646
telegraph.co.uk/news/2017/07/27/uk-taxpayers-money-given-guantanamo-detainee-passed-teenage/
dailymail.co.uk/news/article-2667109/Gang-five-men-smashed-American-tourists-eye-socket-bottle-Jagermeister-drinking-wrestling-hands.html
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

who cares, they voted for this. its nice to see a Labour party member getting firsthand treatment of his diversity though. he probably desrved worse

guarantee if the guy they punched fought back he'd be in jail about now getting boiling sugar water thrown in his face

id like to see them try that shit here

>Liverpool city centre attacking strangers for being white
>Liverpool

So, nobody got attacked then?

the only reason they got caught is because they fucking with a banker

what are you going to do about it bongs? I was all out of care on your behalf when they bombed your children and you weren't hanging them from lampposts.

How much more is it going to take for you bongs to snap?
Don't tell me you're going to lie down and die

>Mr Lynch, Labour councillor

> Lynch
> councillor
> Labour

it writes itself, doesn't it?

4th whitest city in the Union m8

>Muslim
hm, they look Asian to me

>lefties receiving cultural enrichment

this is what needs to happen. they're completely delusional about the teachings and intentions of Islam to the point of absolute ignorance.

"""""Asian"""""

who even cares anymore
im leaving this country next year
never coming back

What kind of spineless faggot do you have to be to get beat up by these twinks?

Retard

ENRICHED!!!

most british people now we'd be arrested, put in the papers and charged with hate crime. we'd have no future in a good career and be pretty ruined

Does liverpool have a police Twitter account?

I want to troll

Inb4 the labour cuck comes out and says #notallmuslims

in the land of the blind, the 4th whitest city in UK..

Isn't that what they do when you aren't Muslim??

and where are you going?

FPBP, as usual

Damn Asians

RULE BRITANNIA

>Irish
>White
Nice try paddy

back to japan where I actually was happy to fucking live there

Good riddance to cowards

DEAD NIGGER HOLES™
"It's the only solution"

PART
A
R
C
E
L

empty rhetoric, kill yourself. let's see you make such bold statements when the police are knocking down your door at 3am. shut up unless you're willing to actually ruin your life to even attempt something

do you plan on having caucasian kids?

mexico or middle east?

maybe, but probably won't happen

>scousers
>white

They are crybullies propped up and supported by the state. Their sacred dindus. The west needs these people because reasons or something, and if you ask why your an obvious nazi and suspected white male.

fpbp. Too bad the gf didn't get raped

amnation.com/vfr/archives/021512.html

Fippity bippity

>PART
>A &
>R
>C
>E
>L

Beautiful.

The only places these mudslimes would try that in are liberal controlled nigger filled cities with gun restrictions.

And yes once again those people would deserve it all and much worse.

Jesus Christ...it's literally a dystopia

Whatever. I was thinking of taking my wife and kids to Alaska. Buld a new home up there.

Last I heard, Japan was recently going through some feminist epidemic, but I'm not entirely sure on that either so I won't spout

Sounds ultra comfy. What's stopping you? I can't fucking imagine bringing up kids in this country, I have a little sister to worry about and that's enough.

Eh, I didn't see any feminist stuff when I was there before, it was pretty utopian for me personally.

It's true, it would be classed as a racist assault. But if an ethnic minority does it, it can't be racist.

Muslims could single-handedly punch everyone in Berkeley, California to death considering the lack of policing during the riots

Who cares? The voters have spoken and violent Sharia crime is more important than British values. I'll give it 50 more years until the UK is a majority Muslim state.

Definitely way less than 50

Allahu Akbar. Beat up British pigs.

>Immigration is bad
>Time to emigrate
Yeah, or I could just stay in England and have English kids like a normal person would. You kill yourself, you absolute faggot. The Japanese think foreigners are scum anyway, you cuck. Your grandchildren will be nips, and I will be more closely related to you than them.

I'm past caring about anything people say about it, honestly. I'm too blackpilled about this country and life here, I've tasted the good life and I want to go back.

Shut the fuck up. They would go to a city center, beat the shit out of people until the cops came and shot the white people they beat up.

>Sounds ultra comfy. What's stopping you?
still selling products, and then I'm going to decide

>I can't fucking imagine bringing up kids in this country, I have a little sister to worry about and that's enough.
no where in the west seems like a place to raise children. I mean, muslims is one thing, but that's just a small %. Even masses of western people seem quite low these days
>single parenthood
>feral
Too much ''progressive'' and feminist shit blended into even the so called 'right wingers' these days.

>Eh, I didn't see any feminist stuff when I was there before, it was pretty utopian for me personally.
good. hopefully it was judt some over exaggerated Sup Forums shit. not sure about Wost Korea though.

twitter.com/merseypolice

here you go, troll the faggots and post results

Why has no-one mentioned the reporter's surname? What a meme

They were moderate Muslims. Instead of killing their victims, they only punched them. Go back to sleep, goyim.

Your a selfish coward who doesn't give a shit about his country, that's all.

>You're
ffs

>Getting 42 weeks for multiple aggrivated assaults
>Openly admitted to having racist and religious motives
Crime is legal for non-whites.

>neil docking
nice

This is Liverpool. Where are the angry scousers when you need them????

Down the dole office.

Firstest post bestest post

I posted this in brit/pol/. It got no response. No-one here cares any more.

You don't "take over" anything. You just infest until you're exterminated.

That's like cock roaches saying they took over your house. Slimes are too dumb to prevent their extermination.

Fuckin rofl.

Um no

This.

Let Europe fall already.

It's nice to see a Labour faggot getting a real taste of cultural enrichment.

its to be expected at this point

but but but why do have guns america hurrrr duurrrr why

How do noguns go out in public or sleep at night? Completely serious. I couldn't do it.

How about we don't.
Because once they're 100% cucked, they're just going to cry for the U.S.A. to jump in and save the day, (despite them telling us not to do that for the last 80 years) and if we don't come save their asses, WE'LL be the fucking bad guys.

I do care. I'm 25 and want to start a family, and whenever I think of doing it here, I fucking shudder at the thought. I've already been to where I'm moving and I'm not bullshitting, it's a fucking incredible place and I'm thinking about the welfare and safety of my children not just their fucking whiteness.

Also notice how the incident is only reported in local newspapers not the (((BBC)))

I know, I'll go and check the Merseyside Police twitter.
>see this
Jesus fucking christ, what the fuck is that doing there?

Because the BBC would make it out so the evil white people deserved the righteous beating they received at the hands of the religion of peace.

How can one country cuck itself out so badly? It makes no fucking sense.

thing is, Hasan is right and most brits are too cucked to do anything about it. The only ones who are even acknowledging it are retarded stormfags anyway

Race war right now.

> "Islamic thugs who attacked white Christians in Liverpool were brought down by fellow Muslim"
> liverpoolecho.co.uk/news/liverpool-news/islamic-thugs-who-attacked-white-13396646

The virtue signaling is real. Fucking normie press... every single time. Wouldn't even be surprised if this was staged (like the CNN "muslim protest" after the manchester attack) by some islamophiles.

UK is finished, there is no going back, not from this.

They didnt get back to me

Things often get overlooked there because of tripfaggotry
>I just noticed that the north seems to be full of queers and commies

These were the charges handed out to the men.

>42 Weeks in prison
>18 weeks in a young offenders institution
>42 weeks in a young offenders institution

If this happened in Finland the article would have mentioned a stabbing

I see nothing wrong here.
Just the usual cultural enrichment.

They must have been busy raping kids

Have another

UK taxpayers' money given to Guantanamo detainee was 'passed' to teenage jihadists who died in Syria

>Money paid to a Guantanamo Bay detainee was passed on to teenage jihadists who later died fighting in Syria, an official report has revealed.

>Omar Deghayes is said to have paid young Muslim boys to attend a gym where it is feared children were “vulnerable to radicalisation”.

>Two of the boys - who were both Mr Deghayes’ nephews - were later killed fighting for an Islamist terrorist group in Syria.

>The deal agreed in 2010 to pay £20 million to 17 former British detainees, is hugely controversial. Another former Guantanamo detainee Jamal al-Harith, a Muslim convert born Ronald Fiddler, joined the so-called Islamic State in 2014 and earlier this year detonated a car bomb at an Iraqi army base near Mosul, in a suicide mission.

telegraph.co.uk/news/2017/07/27/uk-taxpayers-money-given-guantanamo-detainee-passed-teenage/

Not just noticed, I'm just wondering why it's still there after faggot day.

This country is finished, the courts and police can't cope, that's why they get such small sentences. Our prisons are full of these people, even the NHS spends millions on stitching up girls with bad female genital mutilation and all the children created through incest which their culture encourages.

They will devour the west, this is all part of the jihad they have been told to wage.

if you don't stand up for yourself against shitskins then you are not white, too bad they didn't rape and eat the entire town

>post yfw bin the knife program actually works

Do you think these gaybois would have started a fight with anyone remotely likely to knock them out?

Did you ever notice it's an _act_ of terror when they do it, but when you do it, it's a hate _crime_? :^)

dailymail.co.uk/news/article-2667109/Gang-five-men-smashed-American-tourists-eye-socket-bottle-Jagermeister-drinking-wrestling-hands.html

These people are filth, they creep up and blind-side you.

top kek.
>muh european no-go zones
What exactly do you think Chicago, LA, Compton, Houston, New Orleans, and literally every other major American city is you r/thedonald cocksucker

He deserved it if he got btfo by those fags