So... why don't you guys just move to Saudi Arabia?

So... why don't you guys just move to Saudi Arabia?

It seems like they hold all of your ideals.

I'm not even memeing, Islam is not that much different from Christianity, and practically speaking Saudi Arabia functions like a purely Christian society would.

It's hot and there's sand everywhere.

Things you need to study:

1. Christianity
2. Islam
3. Saudi Arabia

>hey my fellow white People. Why don't you just leave your homeland haha

kys merchant

>Islam is not that much different from Christianity
I swear this seems to be what a lot of liberals truly believe.

Who cares about land if what you care about is social cohesion?

Land is just the dirt you stand on.

dont know if baiting or genuine burger education at display
anyways
sage

Explain the vast differences outside of Jesus.

And I'm not just talking about minor shit either.

Why dont you fags move to toronto, it seems like it hold all of your ideals.

op is a faggot
Post more qt Jew roach

>Move to Saudi Arabia
>Guys like Anzu get killed over there

No way fag

if they were white i would

Oil brat here, lived in Dahran for 10 years. Saudis are the most degenerate people there are, and muslim chicks are actually yuge sluts. It's just not socially acceptable as it is in the US, but I would say on the whole way easier access to much harder drugs, and desert raves/ private parties are where it all goes down. The saudis are even more rapey than north africans, especially as they are pack animals

>it's not that different from Christianity.
Minus the polygamy, the incest, the race mixing, the lack of freedom of thought, and a single culture adhering to Religion rather than nation, rather than a multitude of cultures that we choose from
SAGE
A
G
E

Uhhhhhh. Do some research

You forgot the rape and beheadings and the overall violent disgusting culture that should be whiped from the face of the earth

Muhammads last words: Curse the Christians and Jews for eternity because they build on our tombs Jesus's last words (after a significantly more painful death: Forgive them, for they know not what they do

anyone have that picture with the albino roach?

I thought that was Saint Stephen that said that?

>I'm not even memeing, Islam is not that much different from Christianity, and practically speaking Saudi Arabia functions like a purely Christian society would.

Christianity produced western civilization you retard

fuck this bait

Because they're filthy fucking sand niggers and I want to be around my people.

This i hate sand

this. that's the reason i'm not interested in visiting the U.S.

why dont you just move to sweden

I'm going to violently rape your boy (male) pussy for making this shitty thread, (((anzu))).

For one, Christianity doesn't preach the sodomization of 9 year old children, the destruction of all those who don't worship ALLAH, and don't desire to devour the West whole.
>It has been narrated on the authority of Salama (b. al-Akwa') who said: We fought against the Fazara and Abu Bakr was the commander over us. He had been appointed by the Messenger oi Allah (may peace be upon him). When we were onlv at an hour's distance from the water of the enemy, Abu Bakr ordered us to attack. We made a halt during the last part of the night tor rest and then we attacked from all sides and reached their watering-place where a battle was fought. Some of the enemies were killed and some were taken prisoners. I saw a group of persons that consisted of women and children. I was afraid lest they should reach the mountain before me, so I shot an arrow between them and the mountain. When they saw the arrow, they stopped. So I brought them, driving them along. Among them was a woman from Banu Fazara. She was wearing a leather coat. With her was her daughter who was one of the prettiest girls in Arabia. I drove them along until I brought them to Abu Bakr who bestowed that girl upon me as a prize. So we arrived in Medina. I had not yet disrobed her when the Messenger of Allah (may peace be upon him) met me in the street and said: Give me that girl, O Salama. I said: Messenger of Allah, she has fascinated me. I had not yet disrobed her. When on the next day. the Messenger of Allah (may peace be upon him) ag;tin met me in the street, he said: O Salama, give me that girl, may God bless your father. I said: She is for you. Messenger of Allah! By Allah. I have not yet disrobed her. The Messenger of Allah (may peace be upon him) sent her to the people of Mecca, and surrendered her as ransom for a number of Muslims who had been kept as prisoners at Mecca.

>Move to the shittiest "1st world country" imaginable.
Yeah, I don't think so.

I like dogs, music, and alcohol.

You're a idiot. Christianity and pisslam are nothing alike.

>le every1 is a trap XD i just discovered traps so i need to mention them constantly and even call ACTUAL girls traps lololo
Please shut up, you twats.

kek

Please read the Quran, the Haddith and the Sunna. FFS I'm not even Christian (Buddhist) but man if you think they're completely the same, you're wrong.