twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

HAHAHAHAHAHAHHhHHJJaanahahahhah

Its perfect

We wuz vikangz

that place looks comfy as fuck t b h.

you won

>support israel
kys

I don't. I just found a blog with these libshit cartoons and it's hilarious. I hope isreal and palestine kill each other.

We wuz judenz

It's in turkey not europe

damn
saved

Shut it down

(etc.)

Utterly moronic

Here's Germany

>filename
We must secure an existence for Muslim people and a future for their children.

TOP KEK

la troia di bologna

North American sports are all boring as hell, except hockey (and even that goes on far too long). If you Americans stopped worshipping nog athletes and actually got off your recliners once in a while you could reclaim your former greatness

>vandalism is free speech

The only fucking decent one in here, all you other fags need to lurk moar.

The depressing thing is, brexit campaign lied to the UK - Paki and African migrants are still accepted, only European Christians are blocked.

The Muslim cries out in pain as he blows your daughters to pieces

Describe the USA in one image

Vikings never wore helmets like that tho

Is that a Star of David on her waist?

Any way I can get a reverse of that?

Good eye leaf.

Surpassing US education already there

Yes, Jewesses are dirty sluts.
I don't have one to give so you'd have to make it yourself

:^)

>american present

EUROPE IS ALBANIA...IF YOU MOTHERCUKERS STUDY ALBANIAN LANGUAGE U WILL UNDERSTAND THAT WE ARE THE FIRST EUROPEANS, OUR LANGUAGE CREATED MANY LANGUAGES AS GERMAN ITALIAN ENGISH LATIN AND MANY MORE FROM 40 PERCENT TO 60 PERCENT AND ALL THE COUNTRY NAMES AFRIKA(africa) AZIA(asia) ITALIA(italy) GERMANIA(germany) POLONIA(Poland) BRITANIA(Brittain) AND ALOT OF NAMES , u dont even know what these names mean in our language u dick heads but we do !! YES WE ARE THE FIRST EUROPEANS U KNOW WHY? BECAUSE THIS PYRAMIDS HAS ILLYRIAN LETTERS ON IT I WAS THERE I SEEN IT MEDIA LIES AND WILL LIE TO U BRAINWASH FUCK HEADS , THE ONLY REASON WHY THESE SLAVICS SERBS RUSSIANS PUT US DOWN BECAUSE THEY NOT FROM EUROPE WE USED THEM AS SLAVES BACK IN THE DAYS AND WHEN BIG EARTHQUAKE HAPPEND AFTER CRIST 1 MILION ALBANIANS HAS DIED THATS HOW SERBS BECAME MEMBERS OF OUR COUNTRY AND THEY TOOK POWER BECAUS TURKS AND GREEKS WERE AGAINST US ATTACKIN US BURNIN OUR SCHOOLS BURNIN OUR HISTORY TURNIN US TO RELIGION CAMPS BRAINWASHIN OUR KIDS THEY DID SO MUCH SHIT TO FUCKUP OUR HISTORY WE CREATED CRISTIANITY WE ARE THE FIRST CHRISTIANS CONSTATINE FROM DARDANIA WHICH TODAY IS CALLED KOSOVO THATS WHERE HES FROM THATS THE ONE WHO CREATED CHRISTIANITY AND JESUS IS FROM NORTH ALBANIA AND NOT JERSUALEM .. THE NAME JERUSALEM IN OUR LANGUAGE MEANS JESUS WAS BORN JEZUS' A " LEM U CAN TRANSLATE IF U DONT BELIEVE THEY JUST PUT SOME WORD IN IT TO SWITCH WE USED TO CONQUEROR THE WHOLE EUROPE EVEN ASIA TO EGYPT EVEN SYRIA WHICH THE NAME SYRIA MEANS THE EYE''' PALESTINA MEANS PELAZGET PELASIANS STRAIGHT UP ALBANIAN ORIGINATED NOW TODAY THE WORLD IS MIXED BECAUE THATS WHAT ILLUMINATI WANTED TO HAPPEN IS MIX THE WHOLE WORLD AND FUCKEDUP THE REAL HISTORY, ALL U HATERS THAT TALK SHIT ABOUT ALBANIANS U SHOULD BE ASHAMED BECAUSE THATS WHERE UR TRUE BLOOD CAME FROM 10000 THOSUEND YEARS AGO WHICH NOW DAYS U ALL MIXED SPEAKING DIFFERENT LANGUAGES U FAGGITS.

Skin absorbing the Mayonaise
WHOS GONNA PAY MY MEDICAL BILL ?
JESUS GUYS WHY ARENT YOU PROGRESSIVE LIKE EUROPE WHERE 5 HEALTHY PEOPLE HAVE TO SUBSIDIZE ONE FAT BASTARD ???

>nog sports
>hockey
>baseball
wut

>recliners
i don't even own one, maple nigger

yoooo

You might think this is trite, but I married a little black french girl that look like that.

The little girl will grow up to be a tremendous adult now that she is sheltered from all that nigger shit.

God bless them.

You forgot to add the hours of commercials whilst viewing the sports

I recognize that gay blowjob

this one's probably the stupidest of them all.
you're gonna get dirty looks no matter who you are not become OMGracism but because people are fucking faggots.

If she isn't a jewess and sucks cock what is the harm in fucking her?

She sex for food meme seems to be what she has going on....

I'll answer with a thought-experiment:
Let a french guy say "a blue night" (in french ofcourse) to a Norwegian guy.
???
Point and laugh with the Norwegian guy at the French.

Fake, wheres the 2 Left wing politicians who tell you that nothing happened ?

Nice try, kikes.

youtube.com/watch?v=WvvN7UvSXAE

took long enough

Describes my state of mind.

Damn, good for you man, and good luck in your continuous marriage.

That's a real ooga-booga language you've got there, mate

she deserves dirty looks and a lot more for being a cultural invader. If I walked into Saudi arabia wearing a giant cross I wouldn't be surprised if the people there looked at me funny.

Any hi rez of her?

It never ends.