(((Skeptic Community))) BTFO

youtube.com/watch?v=ubNcAHCc0-w

youtube.com/watch?v=iGfiKBdLpkA
This dude called No White Guilt absolutely destroys these anti white retards.

youtube.com/watch?v=zAfva31mRzs&t=94s

These so called skeptic pseudo-intellectuals claim impartiality but once RageAfterStorm strays away from their narrative and adopts self deterministic views they go full SJW. Kraut even got her fired from her job. Also SomeBlackGuy is now going after Stefan Molyneux because he can't even make a coherent argument against facts and data regarding race realism.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=3Ja1g0GswoU&index=1&list=LLWZMrYk9ps9jyQLHlw_wokg
youtube.com/watch?v=X-NxtOVtmo4
youtube.com/watch?v=VFall4hIKUc
archive.is/moMtA
archive.is/8Z43r
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

She's such a qt.

I'm so glad kraut and tea is going down
I hope he gets raped by some mudslime IRL and dies, the fate every anit-white anti-nazi germna deserves

Leftwing atheist "skeptics" are some of the kikiest pieces of shit on the planet. They are not idly curious knowledge seekers, they attack everything peaceful and decent and attack anyone who questions their orthodoxy, or says mean things about islam or migrants or whatever.

They are god damn loathsome pieces of shit.

Who the fuck is the "Skeptic Community"? I have only heard of the term recently, and it seems to refer to a different bunch of people each time.

It's basically the remnants of the edgy internet atheist fad from what I gather.

Didn't this (((community))) used to be anti Islam? I thought these were the same guys who worshipped Dawkins and post on r/atheism

(((Skeptics)))

On an internets, it seems to have been more of a hedge against Christianity/Western tradition than anything, outright shilling for Islam more than challenging it. I'm sure there have been exceptions though.

This.
They are just special snowflakes who are too special to be leftist.

Enlightened sjw-lite centrists that always pick the lowest fruit and waste time debating marxist drones.

It's funny how he's trying to defend this. If he wants to take the position that if someone has views he doesn't like then he will inform their place of work/employment that's fine but trying to justify it by saying oh, she wasn't paid or that it was a political party so she shouldn't have advertised it on her twitter is irrelevant.

First of all he didn't know whether it was a paid position and secondly if he wasn't acting out of malice he would have suggested she take the reference down from her twitter.

Well, they got together with MTV during vidcom, wouldn't be surprised if MTV dangled contracts in front of their faces if they slowed down on the anti-Islam shit and aggressively combated race realism.

youtube.com/watch?v=3Ja1g0GswoU&index=1&list=LLWZMrYk9ps9jyQLHlw_wokg

Sup fellow Magapedes and kekistanis,

I'm getting tired of all these shills trying to sully our skeptic community's good name.

Let us praise based kek by reciting the sacred 21 words.

In this moment, I am euphoric. Not because of any phony god's blessing. But because, I am enlightened by my intelligence.

We have to tear down all of these (((skeptics))) !

>debating marxist drones
"""Skeptics"""" are further to the left than right. They've got more in common with Communists than us, as they ascribe to the idea of nurture over nature, which is why they sperg out about IQ whenever we mention it.

SOMEONE POST HER FUCKING FEET ALREADY FOR CHRISTS FUCKING SAKE IM TIRED OF ASKING IN EVERY THREAD ONLY FOR IT TO BE DELETED IMMEDIATELY AFTER FUCKING REEEEEE

>nurture over nature, which is why they sperg out about IQ whenever we mention it.
Exactly or maybe it's virtue signalling for youtube shekels who knows? At least they try to debate feminism though without ever mentioning who is behind their entire movement.

>Skeptic Community
>making a skeptical of themselves

Followers of the amazing atheist

why all this damage control on behalf of this girl? she got btfo by kraut and tea and now she and all of you are crying like babies about - threatening t flag/report his videos. very sad.

it's a broad, vague term, most precisely it refers to people

like sargon, kraut, armoured skeptic and the rest of their disgusting ilk

psuedo intellectuals who larp as being relevant, who bandwagon every idea they've ever had, and who appeal to children who've gone with the LE KEKISTAN cancer

Even if I don't agree with someone on the intelligence of niggers there is no reason to message their employer and get them fired. There are 2 explanations. Kraut wanted to virtue signal and show how "classical liberal"/centrist he was or they both had an agreement to create a drama and raise their views.

Started waaaaay back in the day with Thunderf00t vs VenomfangX.
Banana Bummer, Shoe, Naked Ape et al all came later, then morphed into the anti-feminists, then gamergate stuff. The skeptics are what's left following the post-gamergate fracturing. With no one left to fight they've turned on themselves. Some remain useful, Kraut is not.

yeah, rage we know you're lurking, hmu if you wanna breed some high iq babies with good "culture" ;)

I picture the skeptic community as slightly more rational women. They constantly complain about this or that but god forbid that they would put forward a solution. Fuckers dont want to be offend anyone. The "bravest" was Sargon when he complained that they de-platformed Dawkins a couple of days ago

Sargon and all these people he does Google Hangouts with are the lowest pieces of dogshit on the planet. Thunderfoot was right to blast the shit out of them.

Kraut is employing the same tactics the SJWs used to use.
We were against it then, we are against it now.
Actions have consequences.

Coach red pill has a good video on what he wanted to accomplish. Basically he wanted people to know he was ruthless enough but the bitch called the employer later to make a statement that he had nothing to do with her getting fired

Didn't she say she had a bf in one of her vids????

> A man can dream

>le skeptics are actually attacking molymeme
ill advised

Fuck the skeptic community. They're dumb as fuck anyways, repeating the same shit, complaining about the same shit, and retards eat their shit up.

The skeptic community are still leftists. Stop promoting them, stop watching their videos.

Actually, let me rephrase that, none of this crowd a re useful. They've all become backstabbing moralfags thanks to Patreon. As an old cunt who's been watching this drag on for probs more than 10 years basically, if you can use them for redpilling do it, but don't invest in the greedy kikes themselves.

Daily reminder that Lauren is the best e-celeb.

Wait when was this?
That's how dumb they really are. Fuck when did the skeptic community get so large.

Thunderf00t lost his fucking mind after Venomfang got sued. Sargon's a weak cunt who couldn't call that Oxford lezzer on her bs but wtf are you talking about?

Even though he is obsessed with "le free market" I have respect for him because he didn't join in any drama or faction.

>Kraut even got her fired from her job.
Yeah, fired from her unpaid """job""" which she linked to on her twitter page.

molymeme is a dorky jew but he would absolutely btfo the entire skeptic community singlehandedly

>captcha: road
thanks ancap molyneux

Source????

I wouldn't be surprised if he's a closet NatSoc tbqh

he didn't know that you faggot, he thought she was gainfully employed by them. fucking Kraut Internet Defense force already here

Im on mobile, just search on YT Cowardice & Ruthlesness

I don't know but just looking at one of his videos and comparing to the (((skeptic community))) they all seem like children.

youtube.com/watch?v=X-NxtOVtmo4

> Smart and articulate QT 8.5/10
> could have furthered herself by pursuing a grad in Marxist Feminism or Transgender Sciences
> overdosed on dank memes and became an internet poster-slut for toad-Nazis

How do we save her?

awful opinion
stop breathing anytime

He's great for redpilling normies on why (((the govt))) isn't your friend and immigration. I just wish he'd talk more concisely

part 2
youtube.com/watch?v=VFall4hIKUc

The skeptic "community" are like T cells attacking a cancer. Helpful, yet useless at times. Rage after Storms problem is that she got her information from the Daily Storm Fag. When looking at race realism you have to factor in four things. Geography, Religion, Ideology, and Culture. As an example. When your women only breed with Chads you get a low IQ. When you treat Whamen like property, and sell your daughters to you brothers you get low IQ. Some Black Guy grow a fucking spine nigger.
Get off my lawn you fucking faggots.
Also. OP is a fucking faggot.

as someone who is into the ESP work of Dean Radin and Rupert Sheldrake, I cant stand skepticfags, they are scoffers for the sake of scoffing, not genuinely interested in anything that isnt the kike mechanistic materialist narrative.

jihad on snopes

Got it. Thanks bro.

if mw likes that guy he should be good enough for us

Already got it but thanks. NatSoc's are always so helpful.

Because they are. None of them have done anything with their lives besides sit in front of a Webcam or tweet. Molymeme was an entrepreneur, businessman, and has a child. His experience shows through during his videos because he's not a one-dimensional hack. The """""skeptics""""" can only talk about "muh sjw" and put vlog-tier thumbnails on their videos for views. You'd be more edified reading a twitter thread than watching one of their videos.

Too special to be pic related.

Kraut deleted Millennial Woes' top comment in between these two archives. Both taken today

archive.is/moMtA
archive.is/8Z43r

Cheers m80

(((Civic Nationalism))) works guys, check my country!

i fucking love her man it is really pathetic at this point...

also, take it from me, the top comments yesterday were completely different

Is this a subtle reference for Thomas Wictor? His "tweet-storms" are solid as fuck

I thought Mykeru was dead?

(((coincidence))) I'm sure..

Does SomeBlackgGuy really think Stefan Molyneux is alt-right?

Just looked at this Warski guy
>talks like a fucking sperg
>his shitskin friend looks like he's been lobotomized
>inviting a nigger to discuss race realism
>inviting some thot
>inviting that Jeff retard that keeps shitting all over the place thinking he's some kind of Culture warrior
>Kraut is becoming more and more leftists

Must be the Order of Mongs

Everyone who isnt a social liberal, is far right. Thats the "reality"

Summed up pretty well mate

>being obsessed with free market is a bad thing
I suppose you think you exactly how to interfere with markets to get a good result?

oh please, enlighten me, wise one

What a bunch of cunts

He read that "Saxon Began to Hate" poem today, does that make him Alt-Right?

I hope he does go down. Leftypol is specifically targeting people like her and Murdoch Murdoch, just because someone upset your cripplechan circle jerk.

lol skeptics are just fucking leftist losers who realized how lame being a liberal is now so they jumped off their own train and now try to be " impartial centrists "

I love it. Oh god. At least TYT has the integrity to remain hated liberal cucks. But when I see some foreign race talking political and says he's a skeptic. Oh boy all I see is a defeated person.
Victory.

>No White Guilt

>Anti whites BTFO

Oy vey!

daily reminder youve all been duped

its only a matter of time before this girl gets exposed as to who she REALLY is.

also, apparently SBG is doing exactly what Molyneux said people like him would do: eventually (pretend to) buy that genetics play a role in this but deny it has any consequences

Shit, it all starts to make sense now!

Its NATSOC. It wants to create a race of white niggers.

kek

Correct. =)

>attacking Molymeme
now they have gone too far

IT WAS RIGHT IN FRONT OF US THE WHOLE TIME

She lives only 100 miles from where I live.
Fuck.

Francesca Ramsey said she offered Armored Skeptic and Andy Warski "MTV money" and a possible television deal in exchange for them backing off SJWs. He said yes and they got all buddy-buddy until they realized she was just fucking with them. She did a podcast calling them all losers who believed in nothing, I think this recent attack on Rage was their attempt to win her back.

>i fucking love her man

shes a abortionist ....

Go back

I'm going to drop the Fashpill on you, libertarianism implies an individual is the the lowest unit within the state ergo the individual must be free. But this leads to liberalism and degeneracy as well as the exploitation of the labour force

Fascism/NatSoc understands the family is the lowest unit within the state and as long as the family is free then the individuals can flourish greater than any true libertarian government can. In this environment the populace is protected and labour exploitation cannot happen. Equally because the family is protected and individual free will is removed out of the picture in regards to state matters then companies have an obligation to that family unit and not the individual. This means companies play ball and if they don't then the government intervenes.

shoo shoo

Don't you think Monarchy would be a more appropriate administrative structure for placing the family as the building block?

A German calling others rats... Really makes ya think.

Pathetic

never paid much attention to nay youtube celebs but that kraut und tea guy seems fake as fuck

Why don't you people just support Distributism instead?

Rage said something about having a nat soc boyfriend so hopefully he protects her well from this shit storm of raging cuck liberals.

So? Black abortions are redpilled

lol that's adorable. Going after Murdoch Murdoch. Some anonymous cartoon. Fantastic.

Damn, someblackguy just ass raped the fuck outta stefan. That bbc split right to the fuckin bone.