It's time to liberate Constantinople guys

If USA attack Iran and start the perfect shitstorm of WW3, we should get the tribes of the Balkans to unite once more and drive Turkroaches into the Caspian sea. I'm not gonna lie, it's not gonna be pretty, since the hate for roaches is strong in the Balkans ,but it has to be done. For too long has Constantinople been occupied by steppe-niggers. The question is... If roaches are mixed Greeks and gooks and arabs, how human are they? Could some of them still be spared?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=UUixYyDUhg4
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

>rapebaby wet dreams
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA. pic related is your grandfather(s) and your grandmother.

Fixed

how about we get Russia and Turkroach to attack each other while we laugh as our enemies die killing each other

>Slovenian
>Rapebaby
Pick one
U came to my lands once and got fucked... 100k Turks couln't take a town of less then 5k ppl

I know we conquered your lands raped your women and killed your men for centruies but please get over it already. I don't want some rapebaby having nervous breakdown and getting triggered whenever he sees the Turkish flag.

My dad has 10 turkish Yatangan swords that u mongrels left behind. He hung them on the wall so it reminds us of how your glorius sultan couldn't conquer a village

Is that what they teach u in roachschool? Because as I remember from my history classes Slovenia was never conquered, border was roughly todays Croatian-Bosnian border.

Good, they was the designer intended.... what do we do with the new one they built in the image of Hagia? Raze it completely?

>1860-1923
:DDDDDDD
RAPEBABY
A
P
E
B
A
B
Y

Too bad for you this never happened. Very fake map. I dare you to find proof that u ruled over my lands roach. And drawn maps do not count.

>one more lesson for u mongrel (pic related)

Our arms and cocks must have reached you somehow.

Hey Turks, what so you guys think of your Balkan spawn? Are you proud of your young rape babies having their own country or what?

gas the turks

Reminder.

I've been thinking for a while now that we need to take it back. Also refuse to call it Istanbul. Deus Vult mufuckas.

We were at war with you for 500y asshat... You stole our children to make Janissaries.... who were your elite forces and commanders, so infact it is our cocks that have reached you... why do u think some roaches look like actual humans?

Eunuchs don't make children user.

Talk about overcompensating. I feel bad for you.

Good call. Once Constantinople has been liberated, first order of business is imploding the dick towers. Second order of business, yuge pig roast feast with the finest European spirits.

Janissaries were no Eunuchs asswipe, Eunuchs don't make good soldiers.... also they were your aristocracy. so basically....

>WE WUZ VIZIERS N SHIEEEET

Know your history roach

>USA attack Iran
Shut up faggot. Its all proxy war from here on out.

I need u fags to make some shit happening burger.... we can't just march our way up to the gates of Constantinople in peacetime.... we need diversion

come at us you ary*n bitches, you armies will crash and break on the shores of anatolia again.
youtube.com/watch?v=UUixYyDUhg4

We have the technology to make it happen....

Considering how things are going atm if USA attack Iran we're gonna dump our good stuff on them and then there won't be any Constantinople.

You do realize most turks are just Anatolians indigenous to the region? They've just been assimilated into the language and culture. They're not steppe-niggers, the average turk looks like a greek or arab. We just have to snap them out of the roach brainwashing and revive the anatolian languages, which were indo-european

So what you are saying cousin.... is that we ought to do it alone? Just us Slavbros? Like in good ol days?

>Greek look
>Arab look
Pick one

Also how do you plan on geting them to leave the religion of pedophilia and goatshagging and return to their roots?

Sure, but what do we do once we conquee the land? Do we give it to Greece? Remake Byzantium empire?

That's pretty awesome. Any more stories?

Good point annon... I personally would consider Byzantium, a strong state, that would also serve as the shield against pending homo erectus invasions

Be slovenia, have no history other then from Austria

Belongs to the Greeks really

What will protect you from Austria?

We got no issues with them, other then recapture of Klagenfurt and Carinthia....Austrians are basically Slavs

why are you roaches so fucking angry all the time?

>Sure, but what do we do once we conquee the land

This is what your ancestors said
They're all buried alive now
Wanna see their bones?

We are not angry. You're just an underage subhuman with feelings.
Welcome to Sup Forums, underage faggot with feelings.

>draft dodger coward with medals pinned to his chest

>pick one
Both. The more east, the more arab looking they get. Western/central side look related to greeks and armenians because they are. Steppe niggers invaded and assimilated them and now they're the biggest LARPers of any race thinking they were hunz n shieeett

>You do realize most turks are just Anatolians indigenous to the region?

Source: my retarded ass.

cmon roach.... what do your ancestors say? U came here as mongols and now u look as pic related.... how did this happen?

i am not angry i am just aroused

shut up chang you don't know anything about turkish history
why don't you go eat some dog or something

Please tell me more about my country
Please keep talking, i already btfo'd many of your retarded kind. Btfoing you will just make me happier.
Also, you don't know what an Arab looks like. Better shut your mouth and go be an underage somewhere else.

Oh and, posting hittite soldiers won't actually make us any related to them.
Actual genetics already refuted your retarded claims.

You still live in the past, enjoy the drones, friendless pussy.

>removing the minarets from the blue mosque
unlike the hagia sophia, the blue mosque looks better with them tbqh

I'm starting to think these turks that make these amazing bait threads are way more united than I thought..

btfoing literal retards in genetic discussion became my new hobby, balkanrapebaby.
It just makes me feel like Nader Shah.
Also notice how the Leaf escaped after confronted with actual genetics. That's a pity though, i wanted him to stay more so i could humiliate him even more.

>nader shah
an intellectual*
what the fuck was i thinking lol

Why do you people look so dirty all the time? Ever heard of personal grooming and showering with soap?

>calling me rapebaby
>be a turk
Pick one roach.... and explain how the fuck did ur gook great great grandfather eventually spawn a gypsie spawn like u?

don't even need to try baiting since you wh*te faggots are already butthurt

Interesting to know that a balkanrapebaby can see my face through my post

Where did the leaf escape though? I just wanted him to get rekt by me :(

It will be happening soon

>Western Alliance
>Russia

Nice try, Igor Trollislav

Stop evading the question* Either u are a proto-gook steppe-nigger or a gypsie spawn.... or u are one of those Jannisay rapebabies and look like an actual European, but that's pretty rare desu.... which are u , u kofte munching mutt?

And this is the genetic closeness of native anatolians to other populations
apparently, i see no turks. why leafy boy? wuznt we hittitez?

Eternal anglo strikes again.
Dont you have a mart to shart in?

They are animals proud of their past and present savagery.
The only good roach is a dead one.

it's only natural burger.... cold war is over. If our people r gonna survive it has to be so....

I hate the the Venetians that made the Ottomans possible.

Sub human roach doesn't even know his own history.

Jesus fuck off you kike.
Absolutely. Balkans are better than West in terms of cultural sustainability.

yo when r u gonna have one more of pic related?

Kafasına kafasına vurunca siktir oldu gitti orospu çocuğu :DDD İnsan bi özür falan diler ya da böyle bilmiyordum benim gibi bi eğitilmezi eğittiğin için teşekkür ederim der ya da göt yangınından karşı argüman falan üretmeye çalışır adam kaçtı gitti amk :DD

Europeans spread out across the world and their diaspora create the most powerful states in current times.
Islam spreads out across the land and creates the backwards shitholes of the modern Islamic state.
Humans>Roaches

>Not bringing the Finnish Empire back to its former glory....

All of balkan cities will look like this in 2023
prepare yourselves

Hi.
I am here for the job interview...

typical subhuman

yep

Congrats, job is urs

Okay when do I start?

the only thing that needs preparing is your boipussy

the Great kebab removal is starting. I hear the pajeets publicly lynch a muzzie a day. If a pajeet can do it, y cant the whiteman

Trump can't do that. He touched The Orb. He sees what we see. I hope can do something before it's too late

>t. American white larper

naw im a hirohito u roach

Don't worry, once u've accepted Christ as ur saviour, we'll hook u up with something betterm but until then, this is ur post....

Imagine all balkan countries uniting to fight alongside Greece and taking back Asia minor. Sounds so good.

yes hello I'm ready

Came here looking for this edit

Good work pol, only 2nd post

>Let's take Anatolia from Türk and give it to Türk.

What would be the difference?

all those people who screech constantinople just remember the 6 greeks who shouted constantinople in istanbul. they were lynched and one of them got stabbed
if any of you have guts, go shouts constantinople here lmao :DD

Greece has shitall for population to be fair
there's more Turkish people in the Istanbul metropolitan area than there are Greeks in Greece

Isn't Istanbul just the Turkish word for Constantinople

>implying we are steppeniger gypsie mongrels
Don't worry roach annon, the great bleaching is cumming....

>we should get the tribes of the Balkans to unite
Never known that the Balkans had tribes. It's nice to see that. I have a sweet spot for tribal cultures no matter where are they from tribal societies always have an emphasis on honor, and courage. Too bad it's an almost extinct way of life.

We got a lot of population ehehe.
You will need a lot of bleach material. Where are you gonna get white bots with enough Sperm?

We also have tribal people here. They're called yörüks and they're mountain nomads. see

>Combined populations of balkans should be enough
>U are on the same sperm-boat fgt, it's due to western lifestyle, which u are striving towards, at least u were until u elected Australopiticus Sultan
>1 cumload is enough to impregnate all of Turkey few times over
>

>People are saying we're subhuman invaders
>Tell them to come over here and get lynched in the street

Hm

reminder to not reply to roachposters

Turkish bodies would reject such an unworthy Sperm!