SCARAMUCCI GONE CRAZY HAPPENING IT FUCKING HAPPENED FAGGOTS

>I’m not Steve Bannon, I’m not trying to suck my own cock
>“When I put out a tweet, and I put Reince’s name in the tweet,” he said, “they’re all making the assumption that it’s him because journalists know who the leakers are.
>So, if Reince wants to explain that he’s not a leaker, let him do that.”

newyorker.com/news/ryan-lizza/anthony-scaramucci-called-me-to-unload-about-white-house-leakers-reince-priebus-and-steve-bannon
archive.is/72Ir2

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=OYUSKWhb3sk
twitter.com/scaramucci/status/801523426439655424
youtu.be/YX5thhxtIeA
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

BUMP for real happening

Can I get a QR?

news is filtering through now

Scaramucci is playing 4d chess with Reince trying to play him off the journos to catch him out as being the leaker

wow user is actually not a LARPer, the New Yorker writer really did say that the Mooch told him that "I'm not Steve Bannon, I'm not trying to suck my own cock"

interesting

>Scaramucci said he had to get going. “Yeah, let me go, though, because I’ve gotta start tweeting some shit to make this guy crazy.”

fake news
saged

Yawn. Reince fucking sucks. Everyone with a brain already knows this. It's just so sad you all need some mob boss to spell it out for you.

Bumparoo

also can I get the rundown?

read it you nonce it's real and funny as fuck

this is real you stupid son of a bitch, and quite funny

he really did say that he doesn't suck his own cock

Mooch moving on up to diamond legend status real quick.

fuck forgot text

The Mooch is unquestionably the best new character of the Trump manga in a long while.

> "I fired one guy the other day. I have three to four people I’ll fire tomorrow. I’ll get to the person who leaked that to you. Reince Priebus—if you want to leak something—he’ll be asked to resign very shortly."

> “ ‘Oh, Bill Shine is coming in. Let me leak the fucking thing and see if I can cock-block these people the way I cock-blocked Scaramucci for six months.’ ”

> “What I want to do is I want to fucking kill all the leakers and I want to get the President’s agenda on track so we can succeed for the American people"

> “I’m not Steve Bannon, I’m not trying to suck my own cock"

Mooch is already a fucking legend. I can see why Trump wanted him.

why doesnt he just whack him
also, where is the archiving norwegian

humour doesnt constitute a happening

>where is the archiving norwegian
You must be simple, the archive link is already there at the bottom of the OP

"I’ve done nothing wrong on my financial disclosures, so they’re going to have to go fuck themselves."
Scaramucci is, without a doubt, /ourguy/. Fuck Rinsed Penis

You said fake news. Don't start back peddling Mohammed

NYC conservatives are the best people alive

Especially wallstreet people. That get a terrible wrap by the media and pretty much everyone but they are very sharp guys.

Gotta love it. Real New Yorker

>providing archive link in OP
not cool m8

>tfw it's ACTUALLY HAPPENING

BAD GUYS GETTING CALLED OUT

The mooch 2024

Can't smooch the mooch.

Holy fucking lel

"IN YOUR COOCH" MOOCH

> “What I want to do is I want to fucking kill all the leakers

Based. Leakers and Jewish journalists will hang.

> “I’m not Steve Bannon, I’m not trying to suck my own cock"

What did he mean by this?

>rinsed penis

Fucking legendary. Have a (you)

>SCARAMUCCI
What kind of gay surname is that anyway?
Ya'll niggaz should be burn in nuclear fire. DO IT KIMMY, DO IT NOW!

youtube.com/watch?v=OYUSKWhb3sk

>Rinsed penis

>I'm a big buy

>> “What I want to do is I want to fucking kill all the leakers and I want to get the President’s agenda on track so we can succeed for the American people"

i am unbelievably erect

Steve Bannon seems really self-serving, i guess? not getting much done except just enjoying being in a position in the WH

/ourguy/

He's busy with his white board and building of the doom device.

GOD BLESS REAL NEW YORKERS

I don't have cooch, but if I did I might not object. The guy is that good.

>I got the sense that Scaramucci’s campaign against leakers flows from his intense loyalty to Trump. Unlike other Trump advisers, I’ve never heard him say a bad word about the President. “What I want to do is I want to fucking kill all the leakers and I want to get the President’s agenda on track so we can succeed for the American people,” he told me.

>He cryptically suggested that he had more information about White House aides. “O.K., the Mooch showed up a week ago,” he said. “This is going to get cleaned up very shortly, O.K.? Because I nailed these guys. I’ve got digital fingerprints on everything they’ve done through the F.B.I. and the fucking Department of Justice.”

>“What?” I interjected.

>“Well, the felony, they’re gonna get prosecuted, probably, for the felony.” He added, “The lie detector starts—” but then he changed the subject and returned to what he thought was the illegal leak of his financial-disclosure forms. I asked if the President knew all of this.

>“Well, he doesn’t know the extent of all that, he knows about some of that, but he’ll know about the rest of it first thing tomorrow morning when I see him.”

>Scaramucci said he had to get going. “Yeah, let me go, though, because I’ve gotta start tweeting some shit to make this guy crazy.”

Bannon confirmed for selfsucker

>While they have publicly maintained that there is no bad blood between them, Scaramucci and Priebus have been feuding for months. After the election, Trump asked Scaramucci to join his Administration, and Scaramucci sold his company, SkyBridge Capital, in anticipation of taking on a senior role. But Priebus didn’t want him in the White House, and successfully blocked him for being appointed to a job until last week, when Trump offered him the communications job over Priebus’s vehement objections. In response to Scaramucci’s appointment, Sean Spicer, an ally of Priebus’s, resigned his position as press secretary. And in an additional slight to Priebus, the White House’s official announcement of Scaramucci’s hiring noted that he would report directly to the President, rather than to the chief of staff.

I don't know much about this scaramucchi guy but when I read that it reminded me of Job Truniht being appointed as the governor of his own planet after the empire occupied it

>paranoid schizophrenic
>is negative

feels bad man, my super power :(

>Scaramucci also told me that, unlike other senior officials, he had no interest in media attention. “I’m not Steve Bannon, I’m not trying to suck my own cock,” he said, speaking of Trump’s chief strategist. “I’m not trying to build my own brand off the fucking strength of the President. I’m here to serve the country.” (Bannon declined to comment.)

kek

i can't handle all of this WINNING

Bannon only becomes a major character in season 2.

Scaramucci's got to go. This guy is unhinged and Bannon is 100% /ourguy/

Ryan Lizza, the author of the article, is on CNN right now and says Priebus was not the one who leaked the info to him.

MOOCH what a guy

Bannon isn't thin skinned

But honestly, how much better might the world be right now if Steve Bannon weren't such a fat fuck and could actually suck his own cock?

FUCK OFF SHAREBLUE KIKES

MOOCH IS GONNA GO JOE PESCI ON THE LEAKERS

IT'S GONNA BE FUCKIN GREAT

you are the obvious shill because the bannon thing is just him shilling breitbart for shekels and from everything that's come out of this, bannon is all you care about...really?
seems like an obvious shareblue tactic ignoring everything and just spamming MUH ANTI BANNON

WOO HOO LET'S PRETEND WE'RE INFIGHTING AND DIVIDED AND CONQUERED

WOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

Bannon is your cheap ugly loaded gun that never misfires. The one with the broken safety.

If you're smart. You keep it in the safe until it's time.

sage this faggotry

I'm a NY Wall Street guy (for you) AMA:

CNN CONFIRMS RINSED PENIS AS THE WH LEAKER

muh jew boogeyman

nobody brought this shit up and there is no "infighting" stop trying to create a narrative it's so obvious what you're doing

Wait...waiiiiit. He says Rinsed Penis is resigning.

Then says Bill Shine and Sean Hannity had a meeting with Trump.

THEN Mooch specifically mentions Bill Shine's name and parallels his own "cock blocking" by Reince Priebus.

Holy shit is Bill Shine the next Chief of Staff?

Yes, they've totally got us. And Sup Forums is satire.

He's imitating with the bill shine quote it's a quote of a quote

Bannon is literally the ideological brains behind This Administration and /our guy/. Together Bannon and Trump could do amazing things in this country. If it wasn't for the Rinsed Penises of the world.

How is naming who is NOT the leaker different from naming who is?

this, scaramucci is just acting crazy as a distraction, same as trump

the day is not over

Right. There is more to come.

this is getting unreal

He's a big guy

bats a made man
mudder fukker

Fuck U

Is it finally happening!?

Mooch is Trump's little Joe Pesci attack dog. Loyal and vicious.

You can't gooch the Mooch.

i dont think he's "acting crazy as a distraction"

im sure he is legitimately saying and believing these things, and it's serving as a distraction

>“I ask these guys not to leak anything and they can’t help themselves,” he said. “You’re an American citizen, this is a major catastrophe for the American country. So I’m asking you as an American patriot to give me a sense of who leaked it.”

>trying to portray this as the wrong attitude

REALLY MAKE THINK

Priebus always did look like a sniveling rat jew, always kind of wondered how he slimed his way into trumps campaign

Scaramucci OUT

Check the tweets:

"@infovestment: @Scaramucci if Hillary keeps this up,she might be back in play for 2016…." I hope she runs, she is incredibly competent

— Anthony Scaramucci (@Scaramucci) April 16, 2012

Republicans should support Gay marriage
9:56 PM - Jan 7, 2012

One more point: I support the Gay Rights Movement and I am an active proponent of equality. twitter.com/scaramucci/status/801523426439655424
3:46 PM - Nov 23, 2016

You can take steps to combat climate change without crippling the economy. The fact many people still believe CC is a hoax is disheartening

— Anthony Scaramucci (@Scaramucci) March 11, 2016

We (the USA) has 5% of the world's population but 50% of the world's guns. Enough is enough. It is just common sense it apply more controls.

— Anthony Scaramucci (@Scaramucci) August 6, 2012

what a manlet

Pubis is despised by so many conservatives.

>YOU DON'T GET TO BRING FRIENDS

It doesn't matter what his views are as long as he's loyal to Trump. He's comms director, not in charge of policy.

>im sure he is legitimately saying and believing these things, and it's serving as a distraction
He's just being an alpha "Wall street guy" and typical jew york italian behind closed doors

This has already been addressed. Some of his political positions suck but he loves Trump and will fight for him.

youtu.be/YX5thhxtIeA

how long till he puts a hit on these leakers

Holy shit. Bannon = Future Baron

Within 3 weeks time

You're fired rises.

Now you're starting to figure it out Boyo.

Kek

>Scaramuccia - The "Little Skirmisher"
>clown character of the Italian commedia dell'arte (comic theatrical arts). The role combined characteristics of the zanni (servant) and the Capitano (masked henchman). Usually attired in black Spanish dress and burlesquing a don, he was often beaten by Harlequin for his boasting and cowardice.

yfw Trump has an angry mini-me jester character

>WE WUZ DICK WASHAZ 'N SHEEEEIT

is he wrong?
>no, he isnt fucking wrong.
plus no more kellyanne cockroach embarrassing the prez with he amateur antics and attention whoring

>The role combined characteristics of the zanni (servant) and the Capitano (masked henchman)

>this is a jester

Sounds more like a headsman to me mate.