Mom says she used breast milk for bake sale brownies

Mom says she used breast milk for bake sale brownies

>CLEVELAND, OH (WOIO) -A mother claimed in a Facebook post that she used breast milk in brownies for a school bake sale because she "didn't have time to run to the store."The woman said she was seeking advice and suggestions from social media users after another woman found out about the substitute ingredient. She added that she didn't think it was that big of a deal, and "some of those kids could use the nutrition."

cleveland19.com/story/35987112/mom-says-she-used-breast-milk-for-bake-sale-brownies?utm_content=buffer403d0&utm_medium=social&utm_source=facebook.com&utm_campaign=buffer

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=GVobFX-A1KU
twitter.com/AnonBabble

>insta boner

God bless lactating women

not your kid.
not your dna.
your milk will make others sick.
that's called biology.

LMAOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO HAHAHAHAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHAHAHAAAAAAAAAAAHAHAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

Here's the post from Facebook.

I love America

And thats why I prepare all my food myself, why humans gotta be so disgusting motherfuckers ?

>People are disgusted by ingesting breastmilk
>People would rather drink the breastmilk of tortured starved disease-ridden cows standing in their own shit all day than drink their neighbor's breast milk

We've had nursemaids for thousands of fucking years you mong.

Except of course that is untrue, it's perfectly safe for babies to drink milk from women who are not their mother and it is very common in many societies. It's no more dangerous than milk from their own mother.

hot as fuck

the neighbor has a chance to give you a dormant virus they're carrying through the milk that a cow can't.

think.
really fucking think.

Any DNA is broken down anyway so your claim makes no sense.

>tfw no dommy mommy gf to feed me breast milk brownies
Seriously though, mama did nothing wrong.

and here we are today with a 95% of humanity being fucking retarded.

don't you even try to tell me it's not because of the off-dna milk.

send her to prison. this is a fetish it has nothing to do with nutrition.

You either have a fundamental misunderstanding of what makes a successful dairy farm, or you have an agenda.

Which, oh which could it be? You colossal faggot.

Jahahaggaha fucking degenerate burger. You understand that it is in no way safe to drink breastmilk from a woman that isn't your mother, right?

>this is a fetish
when the fag flag says it's a fetish you know it's accurate.

I don't see why this is a story. Human milk is best.

Anyone gross enough to feed yo usher breastmilk is so gross that you don't want to drink her breastmilk.

For retarded Sup Forumsshits, this is bad because breastmilk can contain whatever shit the woman has in her body. If she had mercury, she could pass on a lot of mercury, for example. Plus it's a vector for disease, though that doesn't matter so much if it's baked anyway. It's essentially unpasteurized milk, which is dangerous.

She's full of shit, brownies don't have milk in them.

I wouldn't have a problem with it. Human milk is hard to get and nutritious.

Cleveland=Nigger=AIDSmilk

citation needed

Could she get in trouble for selling raw milk?

Food is a fetish?
What are nursemaids?

This. She's a fucking troll

Dude, it's fine.
I seen it happen in my Japanese animes.
People drank unpasteurized cow's milk for thousands of years and Hindus liked it so much they started worshipping cows. Why would she have had mercury in her tits?
Maybe not Mexican brownies, Juan, but we're talking about people brownies.

DNA is broken into the exact same substance regardless... All DNA is made by the exact same stuff and only has an effect as long as it's DNA, but the enzymes and stomach acid breaks them down into amino acids.

>cleveland
50/50 of nig nog or degenerate Michiganer.

>flag
This isn't the middle ages Boris, unless they are infants (at which age they shouldn't be eating brownies) breast milk can cause serious hormone problems as well as chances of transmitting a virus

incorrect.
you have no understanding of biology.
please refrain from posting about it until you do.
and kindly fuck off with your bullshit.

Seriously, would you want your kids drinking nigger breast milk?

What the hell is with this thread?

Need to see pic of the accused....for research

titty milk is serious business

you pinned it

The entirety of Ohio is populated by the losers of other states, Mennonites and the Amish. That's it.

>pic related

this woman is stupid

>"oh i used semen for the frosting because i didnt have time to run to the store. no big deal, some of those kids could use the protein"

absolutely disgusting

Here

What do you think wet nurses ancestry in the south were?

>One of the other moms found out
>found out

The only way anyone would "find out" is if she told them. Which makes it obvious that she did it for attention / because she's mentally ill / both.

The "didn't have time to run to the store" / "didn't think it was a big deal" shtick is horseshit.

Mercury is just one example. All sorts of shit can get passed.

Unpasteurized milk is full of bacteria and can kill you. There's usually like one dead kid a year in the US from a hippy or religious nut feeding their kid unpasteurized milk. It's not like poison, but it's not safe.

>milk from another human will make you sick
>milk from a different species is fine though

You really didn't think this one through before pulling it out of your ass, did you?

>off-DNA milk

How hot is she?

>raw

>virus

and they could've got salmonella from the raw eggs. oh wait, that's why the brownies were baked at 400 degrees in the oven.

>unless they are infants breast milk can cause serious hormone problems
That isn't true at all.

The craziness of this chick turns me on
>tfw no batshit insane wife that cooks breast milk brownies for me and my kids

she should go to prison

Why do I have a feeling you are a grill

So fat and retarded

reminder the only type of woman who would do this is disgusting 'uber progressive' leftist

The health issue isn't the point.
The point is that it's gross. Jizzing in the batter won't make you sick after it's been cooked, it's just fucking disgusting, and the customer has a right to know about something so hideously oitside of the norm before purchasing.

Agreed, I would actively beg her to make me breast milk brownies.

>not getting snackies right from the titty
Step up, sempai.
Because they're abominably stupid, like a woman.

Niggers don't have nipples.

How did she generate breast milk at will?

>the health issue isn't the point
>your milk will make others sick

Nice

the health issue was the point you stupid cunt.

Women use breast pumps to pump milk sometimes

you sir are fucking retarded. clearly you have no idea just how common nurse maids used to be for wealthy people such as your own royals. In fact many times it was a black woman who provided the milk and was called Mammee

I am a liberal

Yeah and we arent really biologically designed to drink cows milk either
But it wont really make you sick

>didn't have time to run to the store.
but she had enough time to milk herself?

Nobody is going to get sick and die
However she is a lazy fat ass

This.

youtube.com/watch?v=GVobFX-A1KU

A perfect example of this as told on the Ricky Gervais show.

So can I make protein drinks for the kids with my jizz?

That's k8nd of how milk works. Do you not knowhow milk is made?

Not the way it work. White people domesticsted the cow and consumed its milk building a tolerance even in adulthood. Not our DNA but it tastes awesome and makes cheese and ice cream. You're probably a lactose intolerant off-brown mystery caramel "person"

how long until other moms think its acceptable, including the ones with HIV and other assorted diseases they contracted from fucking niggers

modern society always protects shit like this until it gets out of control and then its too late and a bunch of people have a campaign to protect aids infested coal burner single moms infecting other peoples kids with syphilis

Maybe guys should start making cum mayo sandwiches

I have no idea how breast milk pumping works

Breast milk contains HIV

I'm sure there's all sorts of shit in any McDicks burger that's much worse for your body than a little breast milk, and Muricans eat that stuff all the time.
If the dumb broad wouldn't have opened her big mouth no one would have noticed. But of course women can't keep their mouths shut about anything.

I feel like some kikes posted the story initially, i.e. it's not real.

It sounds crazy, but I feel like the person who posted it is connected to the shill who posted this thread, as well as the shills posting within it.

this thread has a certain feel to it. similar feel to the Anon5 threads. similar (((posters))) too

>She didnt do it and tell everyone for attention
>Knowing women

You're just disgusted by human breast milk because it hasn't been normalised in society, unlike cows milk, proving you're a sheep, and proving that your IQ probably doesn't go above double digits.

You think drinking milk from a random mammal is fine but get disgusted by the thought of human milk. Ponder that for a second. One is nature's subsistence for calves, the other is nature's subsistence for human infants.

The only qualm I'd have is that humans can be much dirtier than cows, with regard to health, lifestyle, habits, and the possible effect that could have on what I'd be drinking.

>No picture of the mom in the article
How am I supposed to know if it's safe to jerk off to this story?

>salmonella
>from the raw eggs.

Currie strikes again lads

>People are disgusted by ingesting human flesh
>People would rather eat the flesh of tortured starved disease-ridden cows standing in their own shit all day than eat their neighbor

Really makes you think.

You just grab the titties and pull, just like with cows. Or you can use a machine, that's just like a cow milker.
They produce as much as they need, long as there's sucking milk gets make.

>think.
>really fucking think.
no u. What the fuck is baking at 400-450 degrees?

You're right, it won't make you sick. It will help you get healthier. More protein, faggot. GET GAINZ.

human meat is bad for you. fibers don't break up right and tear up your blood vessels

>cleveland

Makes sense. Barely a step above Detroit.

It sounds crazy, but just watch and see - they're gonna start pushing more of this kinda shit, and before you know it cannabalism will be subconsciously present in people's minds. perfect pair for all the zombie crap theyre been bombarding us with for the past 30+ years.

it's all to spread whatever prion disease they've engineered up, so that post Great Fire (not gonna be a flood this time around) no genetic material remains and life can begin anew.

We are living in the end times.

Just back track the post.

Why stop there, right? I had grandma for dinner last night

You people are vile.

this is complete fucking nonsense. the only danger of eating human flesh is PRIONS and that only happens from eating brain shit. and that's ONLY if that person is a carrier, which is rare.

Let's say the breastmilk is from a 400 pound trailer-trash redneck who bathes once a week and gets fucked by niggers regularly (no condom).

You still want a brownie?

How about if she was a furfag? Still want that brownie?

White women are fucking crazy.

Hell yeah faggot. Brownies are fucking tasty. I'm not driven by reptillian disgust reactions like most of your sub 80 IQ trogdolytes.

>dont have time to go to a fucking grocery shop to buy milk
>have time to ask around and fucking find out how to use your motherfucking breast milk on facebook

I want out

Kuru is only from brains.Though there's a whole bunch of prion diseases, not all of which require eating brains.

It's probably a safer bet just to not eat humans.

Human meat is the only sensible meat. It has maximum bioavailability because it's not converting from plant to human or animal to human. The meat you eat goes directly into gainz so you should try to get quad meat or bicep/pecs.